the shots in the paint
from the outside of long range
a sniper with stabs to a defense
using various movements to reach any goal
at any point of time
even of the goal is a team of one
rather an individual one
meaning assist off to a small or power forward
who can reach greater heights with their strengths in order to obtain the goals quicker
plus enable to rebound if a succession is failed
return the missed fired correctly by having the fortitude aggressively slamming the opportunity down completed
the center defends and do the same
as a matter of fact the center is always
the balance of the team
to include being an effective decoy
who to include every team member
are always on the lookout
for intruders' opportunities to be blocked before negotiated in the interior court of offense
to include stealing away the guts afforded to an outsider
by weakening the striving potential of any foe before sunrise
or mid court at-will
there are benches plus marks
hint benchmarks
the issues of your local business
is to be pressed up as solutions
stopping all loss to gain quicker and swifter advantages per each goal attained
the team formations should be magnetically astronomical as a system
with known planetary orbits
with expected rotations
always benchmarking old to increase newer depths per quarter of each year...
immah stop there cause i feel like some are lost as the usual player association is sexual due to sex addicts playing bravehearts
when the game should have never changed yet when rookies who do not know thyself and the Elders who know better let it happen
then indeed the associated brotherhood nationally changes for the worst
economic protection is loss
business declines or goes up and down
real players are taken out the game silently or coldly
fake ones portray an image of the real
until their depth of knowledge and wisdom shows em up and down as a busta...
a busta is one who says they will but they won't
and they do it all for the fame
rather than for the Ancestors
their Royal Tree
and the Generations behind them.

Last edited:

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
And see game recognize game....but the real question is as an ant is which market you in? The Bull or Bear? Cause the seasons are real you know what i mean or are you just saying yeah to be down wid it all?

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
If you know how to run a business successfully then the terminology is already incorporated in your success therefore you are running at part of your local economy. This is where HR comes into play cause they ar actually the ones that is basically the bridge between any world legislation and the business. Reason being is they must know what just got ratified or dismissed if you plan on preplanning a venture to offshore for example. And as HR you are once again indirectly and directly involved in the forming and shaping an economy. Even population growth cause you ar employing and contracting humans correct?

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
I went to Villanova, UoP and NVCC including the Military. Got accepted in Stanford for the Swahilli program and quickly turned it down of course after getting beat down by SDPD in Cali to move back to the South. I got a whole bunch of certificates and a few certifications. I have earned a couple of skills and going on my third. I do not have a degree yet but have helped 2 others obtain theirs and even watched them graduate cause paperwork is paper and teamwork is team. I have sat down in many PH D level seminars worldwide on the low low instead of stereotypically being the opposite or what society plays you out to be. Like said throught my eariler literature i like to live my life in camo so i can get things done faster.

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
When I wear head caps i wear mine for a specific reason...going back to the Bull and Bear for example...before these so called gangsters come running up on me that do not see the whole cap righ? Now when they ask oh you a blood or piru? I tell them nah but i am a Bull in my season dealing with Business and Economics and then i walk off while they look at the back of my cap and it says Market. Now how i know they are looking back i just do a slight peripheral vision in any direction and you can see their mindsets stunned or confused or grasping on the knowledge they just received from a mere head cap and a couple of sentences or one. Just like when i use to wear my Blackhawk cap and everybody was like oh he is from a gang out of chicago and all this stereotypical crap or a hockey team and then a person asked me at a bar while handling my business oh you like the hockey team? I was like nah...it's just i like the hawk so much and also in remembrance of Blackhawk of my Roots cause i am part Cherokee and Edo so heads slightly turn like oh now that makes good sense and i would have never thought about that...then the blush full on their faces and as i leave they are like wow we would have never guessed that and the other person was like shut up i told you about doing that assuming everything and everybody blah blah blah i just die laughing inside and see you raise people conscious levels on the go plus teaching them about the Tree within you as you are a living walking Branch of yours. I gotta Bear cap too and guess what it is for? Letting other likeminded folks know it is "storing season" for me so immah take my time and get grizzly wid it per every action you see. Now when in form of the Bear i'm putting all hugs on my dreams for a period of time secretly. As a Bull i gotta get this and gotta get that on target plus defend at all cost and reproduce by fueling my dreams the tools that is needed to berth positive clinches and see i do it like Bull spikes em then Bear sustains them and never letting em go downward. See if you are a Teacher you make em study you by putting them into orbit and you be your Center of Gravity. See a female may look at it like oh he is himself and it ain't nothing wrong with being yourself yasee...though they wanna know more and more and more until they got the key not knowing it is a limited timed access with a pay per view...it will cost her time supposedly measured in mathematics and many ain't ready to pay attention into you to receive a minute or two service of conscious elevation. You are not worth it so therefore she isn't either and all remain the same. Yet if she is nosy watching you leave her presence as you and somebody talk now she is wasting what? Wasting her time cause you are not even directly nor indirectly giving her the attention needed and so therefore a female like that loses out everytime and her emotions feel some type of way. A female like goes through the cycle of if not and should have 24/7. It is a habit from a type of behavior she is all too familiar with....now the male with be like oh that's some game for my penis so when i talk to a female she will be like impressed or something right? You could better impress someone by being yourself....next!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Check Out All The Ethnocentric Books To Be Made Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 13 School University (My Ancestors Are The Books) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Sample and Royalty? Your own Tax? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 9 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 8 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 7 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 6 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 5 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 4 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 3 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 2 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: 1 Mile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Evolve In Intelligent Order Then Solve Your Problems Quietly (Metamorph Self) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Follow Your Own Road(exit) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Can You Read? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Stay Educated Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: And Then Keep Driving Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Said Is He Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Frequencies, Math, Science and Greek Alphabet(Nerds Only) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Your Time Is Up Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Ants Move In Silence(Facet of Tactic Communication) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Get Tha Money(No Currency Is Forbidden) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Best of Both Worlds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Edited Text 05/10/2017 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: War & Peace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Color Has No Lineage Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Starts At Home...I Thought You New.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Carpentier Ants Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Create Your Own Investment Group Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Optimus Prime Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Flight Training for Tuskegee Likeminds Only Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Maritime For Marcus Garveyians Only Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Rep Yo Stupidity(The People's Anthem) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Protection Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Oh It's Yo Life Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: My Lexicons I Do Not Incorporate Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Opposites By Dah Pendulum Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Landscape Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Maps and Your Center of Gravity Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Are You African-American? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Architecture Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Sovereignty Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Four Corner of Western Politics Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Being A Leader Ain't Easy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: You Know How To Drive? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Attracted Tah'My Destiny Like Da Moth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: International Passport Access Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Making Money Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: A Mystic Horseman's Confidence Course Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Positive Psychoactive Effects Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2