Our Voice Chat Is A Week Old ...

monetg

Mar 11, 2003
Keme,

We all know why you are no longer granted admission, Mr. Riff-Raff!!! Destee has a certain standard she's trying to maintain and you just make the property value plummet.
I, on the other hand, being the sophisticated lady that I is-can't understand why I can'ts get in. Destee know good and well that my name stays on the VIP List, dammitt. Don't make me go from valued chatter to arsonist cuz y'all know I'll do it!!!!!!!!

monetg

Mar 11, 2003
I'm starting to think the REAL Destee got Kem-napped and replaced with a Kem-engineered, Kem-clone (blow-up doll). How else can one explain Keme being a Moderator up in this piece? I'm still scratching my head over that one..................

Scorp.............

NNQueen

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Putting on some hip boots

Scorp!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did you go and get a job with a MAC computer??? Girl, I call Keme the "one-line bandit"..*lol* He's infamous with the one-liners when he posts messages and you know they are always whacked! I swur, the man gives me a headache! *lol*

Scorp, you should DEMAND that your job gives you a pc so you can chat woman! We need you in the room 'cause everybody else is there 'cept you, Keme and Kane. Now you tell me, what's wrong with that picture? :eek:

Anyway, keep trying. Your computer will get tired and eventually give in I'm sure. *lol*

Peace :heart:

monetg

Mar 11, 2003
Monster.

When I first started here they had me banging on a tablet with a rock--Fred Flintstone style!!! I'm lucky to have what I got............

monetg

Mar 11, 2003
Ummmm Keme,

Jealous that you have finally found a forum where you can spout your insensitive, narrow-minded, views--not hardly. All clowns need a center ring in which to perform and Ringmaster Destee has just allowed you to showcase your talent here, that's all.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: