destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

Our voice chat is a week old today. I've been living here all of these days, hoping to chat, talk, laugh, and hear you.

Some of the Family Members have peeked in, but i'm wondering why you haven't? It's a great technology, provides us with so much ability to do so many wonderful things ... interacting on a completely new and higher level ... it's awesome, and we have it!

Soooo ... help me understand ... yall know i be take'n stuff personal and stuff ... :cry: ... why haven't you come into our new voice chat yet?

Yall don't love me no more ... ??? ... :(

:heart:

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Kemetstry ... Thanks for responding. I saw your post in the Voice Chat Issues Thread, but you didn't tell me where exactly you ran into problems.

Getting into the chat is an easy 1-2-3 step process, all outlined on the entry page. Very straightforward. I realize it is more advanced technology, but from the user's experience, it's really no different than previous solutions. All one must do is enter their username and press enter. After pressing "Enter," the chat will load in a new window. When it's finished loading, click on GENERAL CHAT or OPEN MIC / POETRY and you're in. If we are to remain the best community, we have to advance with the technology.

Kemetstry, please tell me what specific error you are getting so we can try to resolve it. I want you in here. I need you in here.

Enter Voice Chat

Destee

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Destee i love to be their but i just can't get in
it knock me off sometime i've tryed ova 25 times
just can't get in !

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
$$RICH$$ ... i'm gonna log onto AOL and see what kind of experience i have ... if necessary, i'm gonna call you and walk you through this ... so don't go to bed ... :) ... matter of fact ... go ahead and send me your phone number in a private message ... i'll brb ... :kiss:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Okay $$RICH$$ ... i didn't have any problem loading the chat using AOL ... so send me your phone number in a PM telling me when to call ... :)

we're gonna make this work for you Sweetie ... cause Destee needs her $$RICH$$NESSSSS :love:

Destee

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.