Black People : Our time and the show down against White Supremacy.

KingSango

Banned
Aug 18, 2013
I'm kicking back here in Htown and I'm listening to Dr. Wesley and she's putting out some fire! But all of her latest comment is well grained in my brain the knowledge she's put out before. Dr. Wesley is saying that we are at a crucial time in our history upon this planet from Ebola, first Black U.S President and rising murders of Black males unarmed. As I said before White Supremacy is in panic mode because White people's population is decreasing seriously and ours as a people is growing. Whites are fighting for genetic survival but nothing can save them from the low birth rate to death rate amongst them. This is a curse upon these people because they have broke the taboos of life. The universe has a way of prosecuting any entity that becomes a threat to existence. The Earth has the same kind of mechanism implanted into it as well. The White race has broken every taboo known to humanity and show no signs of yielding.

As Black people we must put an end to White Supremacy and kill it in our minds and hearts. We must group together like minds and spirits to raise treasury, institute a socially engineered change. White Supremacy is against us doing anything constructive and will try to disrupt our efforts with extreme violence. But no matter what happens we must not cave in, we must seek a separate geographical area for our development. We must develop that area in new existing territory and not build upon any infrastructure that Europeans have built. This is a serious issue as Europeans have made claims upon any infrastructure they have built and use it as justification for colonial taxes and interference. We need to build our own roads and streets, sewage and power systems, grow our own food sources and create our own economy.

We must have an African American Renaissance and build here in the United States in our own land that we have recognized as a separate nation. We need to train our Youth in various technical positions so that we can build and maintain our own infrastructure. We need not worry so much about professional people but loyal people in our quest to build separate of White Supremacy and Blacks who have made themselves agents of that system. We need billions of dollars as any of you can see and we have the money! Let's do it and bring death to White Supremacy at least for some of us in a gradual progress.

Support Black Nations.

Support financially Oyo Tunji and Gullah Nation. Those who have taken the physical steps to build their own world not just talk about it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Scans Show Female Brains Remain Youthful As Male Brains Wind Down Black Health and Wellness 0
Amnat77 Black People : Down To The Wire: Students To Study US Show Black People Open Forum 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Show Down In America? (Revolution) Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black Entertainment : American Racist Police Show "COPS" Canceled By Paramount Productions Black Entertainment 1
HODEE Black Poetry : Anyway Happy Valentines Day. I just hope you didn’t show up for the tears. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Show No Self-Respect Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Fool Can Show A Happy Face But Joy Comes From Freedom Of Mind Black People Open Forum 0
N The Front Porch : I am new here and will like to have someone to show me around The Front Porch 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Jerry Springer says Trump 'took my show and brought it to the White House' Black Entertainment 0
Da Da Brim Black Poetry : Th truth you reap what you show Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
W Black Entertainment : Female Bawses needed on new show with Courtney Adeleye Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : As Trump Boasts About Economy, New Data Show Poverty Rate Virtually Unchanged Black People Open Forum 2
Writspirit Black People : Spirituality: Show - Sacred Places with Bethelle Jay Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Show me your hands - 99 seconds Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Lionel Richie and LL Cool J Get Kennedy Center Honors While Donald Trump Skips the Show Black Entertainment 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : 12-years-a-slave-writer-defends-absence-of-black-women-on-new-show-about-racism Black People Politics 4
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Issa Rae HBO Show "Insecure" Does Not Represent Black LA or Black LA's Wealth Black Entertainment 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: The truth behind Tamron Hall firing at The Today Show Audio Video Web Conferencing 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People : today-show-viewers-react-to-tamron-hall-being-replaced-by-megyn-kelly Black People Open Forum 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : New TV show where white actor Joseph Fiennes plays Michael Jackson Black Entertainment 5
J Black People : What ever happened to Tom Pope of the Tom Pope radio show? Black People Open Forum 17
jamesfrmphilly African American History Culture : vintage-photos-show-the-beauty-of-african-american-women-from-between-1920s-and-1940s African American History Culture 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : Two people killed, two wounded after gunfire erupts at Meek Mill show in Connecticut Black Entertainment 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Trump says no-show African American voters helped him win Black People Politics 86
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : radio show opportunity... Black People Politics 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Election stats show almost half the country didn’t vote Black People Politics 6
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : shaquille-oneal-not worried about cops because i-show-respect Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Liberty Black Entertainment : TNT Gave CHARLES BARKLEY A SHOW TO TALK ABOUT RACE? SMH Black Entertainment 12
Liberty Black People : :Funny Graphs Show Correlation Between Completely Unrelated Stats Black People Open Forum 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Meet Bozoma Saint John, the Apple executive who stole the show at WWDC Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : W. Kamau Bell Confronts the Klan on His New CNN Show Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : Taye Diggs Joins the Game Show Host Circuit, Which Is Apparently Becoming a Black Man's Domain Black Entertainment 0
Writspirit Black People : Show with Dru Hill on BlakeRadio.com Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Melissa Harris-Perry walks away from her own MSNBC show complaining of network meddling Black People Politics 6
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : melissa-harris-perry-walks-off-show-msnbc Black People Politics 4
Liberty Black Picture Image Gallery : These Incredible Family Photos of MLK Show A Side Of Him That Will Warm Your Heart Black Picture Image Gallery 12
chuck Black People : Who Are Your Favorite Local Black Radio Talk Show Hosts? Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Flow correct and show respect got pride from schools Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : LIKE I SAID QUIT HATING BEHIND THE LINE STEP UP AND RHYME SHOW US SOME HIP HOP LOL Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
IFE Black People : cellphones show South Carolina cop flipping girl out of seat, throwing her on ground Black People Open Forum 3
R Black Poetry : Use words strongly consist of verbs only that show action And flow with satisfaction like fish strea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Destee's Thoughts Happy 18th Birthday To US! - Live Call In Show - Friday @ 8 pm ET - Call 251-263-5220 Destee's Thoughts 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People : fashion-show-about-police-brutality Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Next time someone tells you "all lives matter," show them this cartoon Black People Politics 10
Lakeesha T Black Entertainment : BREAKING NEWS- Nickelodeon Hires Interracial Cuckold Fetishist To Write Kid's Show Black Entertainment 7
Writspirit Black People : Michael Jackson Tribute Show at NJPAC and Apollo Theater Black People Open Forum 0
Writspirit Black People : PREACH, a show about 4 Prophetess, Coming to Lifetime June 5th Black People Open Forum 1
1poetsought Black Poetry : Show Some LOVE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
RAPTOR Black People : Dr. Claud Anderson Interview - Black Freedmen Indian Treaty of 1866 - The Michael Imhotep Show Black People Open Forum 2
KingSango Black People : Fat Albert Show and Sesame Street Pre-Social Media. Black People Open Forum 1