Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thank you so much, Bro. AI D for bringing this thread back up for all of us to see because I love it. :jumping:

Sis. Destee, this brought back sooooo many fond memories of how far back we go together. Wow, it's hard to believe that so many years have passed since I first met you BEFORE this site was built. I loved you then and I love you now for the person that you are which is so special and rare. It warms my heart to see how this site has grown and continues to be a place where people come (including myself) to support you and find comfort in hanging out with other Black people, sharing our inner-most thoughts about who we are and how we feel. This is truly a testament to your vision and sense of purpose and I'm proud to be a charter member.

As it happens for a lot of us, life happens and it takes me away for a while, but I always come back and always with a lot to say. :p I like the people, I love the conversations. And, seeing some of the names of members who have posted to this thread that we used to hang out with, it made me think, dang, where is that sister! Some people will never go away though...like Kemestry...lol And I say that with love, Keme! ;)

THANK YOU for your tenacity, sis and your inner beauty...you're the best!! :love:

Ohhhhhh Sister Queenie ... I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCHHH !!!! ... :hug:

Yes, we do go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back ... :lol: ... :)

I have such high regard for you.

I have always counted it a direct blessing from God to have you with me here.

You helped me get through the roughest, toughest, most terrible times in this community.

Without you ... i don't know that we'd still be here.

You encouraged me. You cared about me. You stood with me - and was ready to fight - :lol:

Ohhhh Queenie ... I LOVE YOU ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have always counted it a blessing to have Elder Sisters willing to guide me.

I have always counted it and I I have always been blessed with it.

Today, we hear so much ugly talk of Elder Sisters, Mothers, etc. ... and it is sad.

It is sad to be a Sister and not have an Elder Sister that loves you and is willing to guide you should you ask.

That goes for Brothers too, with Elder Brothers - but being a Sister - the Sister hits home.

I have always loved you Sister Queenie ... and i always will.

I am honored, blessed, and thankful for you ... :flowers:

I LOVE YOU QUEEENIEEEEEE!!! ... Thank You ... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Yes, we all come and go as we are able / desire / etc. Even I have to do it sometimes, be away more than i want. It's okay, just remember where home is ... and if you're Kemetstry ... and you want to come home ... make sure you dun paid yo' rent ... or the key will not work ... :lol: ... :)

Love You Queenie ... :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Ohhhhhh Sister Queenie ... I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCHHH !!!! ... :hug:

Yes, we do go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back ... :lol: ... :)

I have such high regard for you.

I have always counted it a direct blessing from God to have you with me here.

You helped me get through the roughest, toughest, most terrible times in this community.

Without you ... i don't know that we'd still be here.

You encouraged me. You cared about me. You stood with me - and was ready to fight - :lol:

Ohhhh Queenie ... I LOVE YOU ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have always counted it a blessing to have Elder Sisters willing to guide me.

I have always counted it and I I have always been blessed with it.

Today, we hear so much ugly talk of Elder Sisters, Mothers, etc. ... and it is sad.

It is sad to be a Sister and not have an Elder Sister that loves you and is willing to guide you should you ask.

That goes for Brothers too, with Elder Brothers - but being a Sister - the Sister hits home.

I have always loved you Sister Queenie ... and i always will.

I am honored, blessed, and thankful for you ... :flowers:

I LOVE YOU QUEEENIEEEEEE!!! ... Thank You ... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Yes, we all come and go as we are able / desire / etc. Even I have to do it sometimes, be away more than i want. It's okay, just remember where home is ... and if you're Kemetstry ... and you want to come home ... make sure you dun paid yo' rent ... or the key will not work ... :lol: ... :)

Love You Queenie ... :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

My checks have never bounced

Writspirit

Jul 7, 2008
Occupation
Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
Lovely and powerful sentiments for all of us to live by and expect from one another. Thank you, Destee, for the reminder that with love anything and everything is possible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Destee's Thoughts Destee - Our Mission Statement - Our Agenda - Our Core Foundational Pieces Destee's Thoughts 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Civil rights legend James Meredith says he's on a mission from God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : incoming trans mission from starfleet command.... Black Entertainment 6
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : DID ST.PAUL GO ON A FAMINE RELIEF MISSION?: Did James, Jude & Revelations really know what happened? AACOOLDRE 1
Al D Black People : How great is the power of a word/Struggle or Mission Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : AND THE MISSION NEVER STOPS!...D**N SHAME!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Alarm Clock Black People : Can Malcolm's Mission be Ressurected. Will we Resurrect it? Black People Open Forum 250
Destee Black People : A Mission - Should You Accept It - Cipher Your Own Behavior Black People Open Forum 35
Gorilla Science and Technology : Planck Mission Brings Universe Into Sharp Focus Science and Technology 3
S Science and Technology : Kwatsi Alibaruho directs the final space shuttle mission. Science and Technology 1
noor100 Black Muslims : One Man's Passion Births Islamic Mission Islam Study Group 0
Mercyless1803 Black Positive People : Tony Lewis Jr on a mission to right the wrongs of his father past Black People Doing Positive Things 3
Ankhur Black People : The Negroes Remote Control Mission for 2012/ Prevent Black Unity at all COST! Black People Open Forum 11
RAPTOR Black People : The Man and His Mission - Dr. Bobby E. Wright Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : Destee Community Mission Statement Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
noor100 Black Muslims : The Sunni Islamic Training And Mission of El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz Islam Study Group 12
howardtsu Black Poetry : A Better Mission Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
AACOOLDRE Black Short Stories : THE MISSION Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
T Black People : Racism Non~Anonymous: Mission and Purpose Black People Open Forum 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Pleasing the God in His divine mission should be your ultimate aim. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
$$RICH$$ Brother's Only Chat : MISSION STATEMENT OF BROTHERHOOD Black Men 24
D Black Poetry : My Mission Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : MISSION STATEMENT Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
D African American History Culture : Concerned Now But Not Then, Easier to Tell With Mission Completed 1898 Riots in NC African American History Culture 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Wave of a "Black King" Mission Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
P South Africa : South Africa's Secret Mission: Overthrow Black African Governments! South Africa 8
Therious Black People : what happened 2 the mars mission? Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : black man refuses to go on mission in Iraq Black People Open Forum 17
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Who Are We And What Must Be Our Mission Chief Elder Osiris 1
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Last Mission Saddam Hussein Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
ASHANTA Quiet Poetry Lounge : The Last Mission I Cry Let Our Love Join As One Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
P Black Poetry : The Mission Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : King and his religious/political mission AACOOLDRE 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Da Mission Of A King Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
blakverb Black Poetry : Love's Impossible mission Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
N Black Poetry : On a Mission (Haiku) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The true age of Earth's core has been discovered – and it's younger than previously thought Science and Technology 2
Louise Cosper Black Education / Schools : Beware of Common Core Curriculum Black Education / Schools 5
jamesfrmphilly Science and Technology : 72-core-supercomputing-chip Science and Technology 2
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : AMD Announaces ARM based 8-core Processor Science and Technology 0
legit-writer Black People : Common Core Black People Open Forum 0
3 Science and Technology : Quad-core ARM...lolz Science and Technology 0
G Black People : AMERICAN RACISM MUST BE ADDRESSED AT IT'S CORE - FREE THE JENA 6 Black People Open Forum 5
river Science and Technology : Any Hard Core programmers Here Science and Technology 10
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : CONFESSION pt. III Da final core Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
watzinaname Quiet Poetry Lounge : The Core Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
blazejay Black People : A Foundational Question To Help Someone Black People Open Forum 4
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : NHOMA ANUM: 5 Foundational Works for Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit (African) Restoration Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : Foundational Constitutional Law Study Black Money Business Jobs 16