Black Hebrew Israelites : Our job as Israelites

rapunzal24

Apr 2, 2011
Hey Destee family,

I am just wondering how others feel about the knowledge of knowing who you are, and what God requires of us. We all know that it is a blessing to know who we are as a people, and the rich history that we have. Many of us wear it as a badge of honor, and it definitely is, but with that being said, is that all it is, a badge of honor?

I feel as though God has given us a job to do in Matthew 28:19-20 it says:
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you...

While I understand that we are on a black website, so many will probably not have the chance to address many non-Israelites here, but do you see this as something that is also important? That God has a job for us while we are here, a job that some of our ancestors failed to do.

I ask this because I do not know many Israelites, besides the one that attend the church that I go to, so I am looking for answers from another perspective, and not someone who believes the exact same doctrine that I do. What do you think our jobs as Hebrew Israelites are, and why do you believe this?

Rapunzal

Auroraflower

Apr 26, 2004
Hello has enyone seen the thread that i started about the 12 tribes ,scathered all over the world::geek:????

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Hey Destee family,

I am just wondering how others feel about the knowledge of knowing who you are, and what God requires of us. We all know that it is a blessing to know who we are as a people, and the rich history that we have. Many of us wear it as a badge of honor, and it definitely is, but with that being said, is that all it is, a badge of honor?

I feel as though God has given us a job to do in Matthew 28:19-20 it says:
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you...

While I understand that we are on a black website, so many will probably not have the chance to address many non-Israelites here, but do you see this as something that is also important? That God has a job for us while we are here, a job that some of our ancestors failed to do.

I ask this because I do not know many Israelites, besides the one that attend the church that I go to, so I am looking for answers from another perspective, and not someone who believes the exact same doctrine that I do. What do you think our jobs as Hebrew Israelites are, and why do you believe this?

Rapunzal

I like this thread!

When you said, "I do not know many Israelites,...", I think that is the problem of which we need to consider as a result of being scattered. Due to what has been written about the Israelites being scattered all over the world, they [we] have become apart of different governments in this world and therefore many of us have become 'lost' to the true origins and our genetic connections to being Hebrew, or Black, or Hamitic...descendants of Abra-Ham. but as for me, I do believe in what you have written in regards to scripture, because I've have done the research.

Again, great thread, and great question. Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 'I Am Worth It': Why Thousands of Doctors in America Can't Get a Job Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Amanda Gorman: inaugural poet lands prestigious job offer Black People Doing Positive Things 0
C Black People : The Greatest Con Job Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : People who see God as white are more likely to see white job applicants as leaders Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
SkinTone Black People : A lot we lost in this Brother. It's our job to. Arr Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Saban makes official what "everybody knows," it's Tua's job, not Jalen Hurts Black Sports 6
OldSoul Black People : Meet Kelvin Cochran, he was fired from his job as fire chief of Atlanta for expressing his faith Black People Open Forum 5
candeesweet Black Poetry : Nose job Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Black People Politics : Give a black man a job (@BarackObama this time) and white men will get mad Black People Politics 1
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : TECHNOLOGY WILL CHANGE JOB MARKET Black Money Business Jobs 13
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : TALE OF THE SHIPWRECK SAILOR: A cut and paste job of Paul’s Shipwreck? AACOOLDRE 0
StoryKiller Black Money Business Jobs : $100 Illustration Job Black Money Business Jobs 6
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : 5 Part-time Franchise Opportunities for Your Side Hustle (Don’t Quit Your Day Job) Black Money Business Jobs 0
Chidike Black Money Business Jobs : Black Job Applicants Change ‘Black-Sounding’ Names,Awards and Organizations to Bypass Discrimination Black Money Business Jobs 8
R Black Poetry : It's worth a great birthday cake with a nice icing job while I'm slicing slobs with verbs and words Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : First Ever Book to Reveal 1,000+ Current Job Openings For African Americans That Pay $65K - $100K Black Money Business Jobs 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Original Blow Job: Holy spirit Virgin AACOOLDRE 0
R Black Poetry : Lol this job is up for grabs no benefits no credit write a verse and apply for it and see how quick Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Former CIA director under Obama: 'Someone needs to lose their job' if reports about ISISintelligence Black People Politics 0
Enki Law Forum : Cop Keeps Job After Threatening To Kill Black Man, Cover It Up Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 9
RAPTOR Black People : Atlanta Mayor To Give 1/2 sq. Mile of Public Land to Tyler Perry on Fake Job Claims, No Public Input Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Eric Holder Takes $77 Million Job With JPMorgan Chase Black People Politics 9
Destee Premium Members Only : i got a job family Premium Members Only 22
shaka64 Law Forum : Homeless Mom Arrested For Leaving Kids In Car While On Job Interview Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
P Black Money Business Jobs : The Job Hunt Black Money Business Jobs 11
blazejay Black Money Business Jobs : Can anyone make sense of the job market? Black Money Business Jobs 5
Gorilla Black Atheists : A Year Without God - A Pastor Ends Losing Job Over an Experiment Atheist Study Group 0
RAPTOR Black People : NAFTA at 20: Lori Wallach on U.S. Job Losses, Record Income Inequality, Mass Displacement Black People Open Forum 4
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Short Stories : Job=Tree of Life+Two Pyramids (fore myself) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
cherryblossom Black Money Business Jobs : The Importance of Appearance for Job Searchers Black Money Business Jobs 220
Alarm Clock Black People : The Free-Trade Job-Loss Express Is Coming Straight At Us Black People Open Forum 0
legit-writer Black People : Temporary Or Permanent Job Black People Open Forum 7
Kadijah Black People : Paula Deen has job openings for blk men at her wedding Black People Open Forum 55
MsInterpret Black Money Business Jobs : Do You Like Your Job/Career? Black Money Business Jobs 2
rapunzal24 Black People : To quit a job or not quit a job, that is the question. Black People Open Forum 13
legit-writer Black People Politics : Woman Loses Job Over Racist Facebook Post On President Black People Politics 18
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Subway hero offered job at JFK Black People Open Forum 26
Corvo Audio Video Web Conferencing : Filipino Traffic Cop Doing His Job Like A Boss Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Chevron Dove Black Christians : ARAB-BARA Cultures & Job Christian Study Group 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : The Background Behind Racism During the Time of Job Christian Study Group 1
Chevron Dove Black Christians : JOB, His Racist Friend, & the Arameans Christian Study Group 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : JOB, His Beautiful Daughters, His Black African Wife & the Arameans Christian Study Group 3
MsInterpret Black Money Business Jobs : Employers! What are tips you can give to job seekers? Black Money Business Jobs 9
MsInterpret Black People : Struggling with my new job and co-workers. Black People Open Forum 21
Destee Black People : Herman Cain - Applying for 2012 Job Opening Black People Open Forum 84
Destee Black People Politics : Job Opening November 2016 - President of the United States of America Black People Politics 28
C Black People : The Revolutionary Mindset vs the Nut Job Mindset Black People Open Forum 13
Destee Black People : What Black Person Does What They Want on a Job? Black People Open Forum 49
Chevron Dove Black Christians : THE DIALOGUE WITH JOB...The Aramean; In Other Words... Christian Study Group 2
Ankhur Black People : A Neo -con job on education, get 50 states to fight over 4 billion Black People Open Forum 2