AACOOLDRE

Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
OSIRIS: EASTER EGG ROLL& THE BREATH OF LIFE

By Andre Austin

The Facts:

1. More than 5 thousands years ago, ancient Egyptians adopted a national holiday, which came at the end of a four day ceremony. According to Egyptian legend, Osiris died, was buried and then disappeared on Friday. They called that day the Loss of Osiris. Osiris (El-Ausar/Lazarus), was resurrected on the third day, i.e. on Sunday, as Judge (king) of the dead. The fourth day was and is the day of festivities.

2. Osiris was associated with the Lunar and solar cycles. The four day ceremony of the death and resurrection of Osiris was therefore held at the end of the first week following the full moon (lunar cycle), following the vernal equinox (solar cycle), which is exactly the same date that was later set for the Christian Easter.

3. Easter Monday is and has been a national holiday in Egypt, for at least five thousand years. It is called the “breath of life” day. It was the happiest day in the Egyptian calendar. People shed their winter clothes and wear their brightest outfits. Uniformed officers store their black wool uniforms, and don their white outfits, (almost in a similar manner the Lukewarm church was asked to switch from in Rev 3:14-22).

4. When Osiris passed through his stages in the underworld in the night he was reborn as a new Ra/Re (sun, nicknamed Cat) in his form of the beetle/Kepri in the morning. This was symbolic of death at sunset and birth at its rising. The beetle is also in Nun/Noah’s ark with the birth of Canaan (Re) to make the boat go from the Ogdoad to The Ennead

“When we go back to Egypt we see the Beetle (Khepera). Symbolic of self-begotten and self-born. Beetle was identified with the rising sun, and new birth generally. The beetle would enclose his eggs in a ball of dung and roll it like kids to now with their Easter eggs.

5. The Egyptian Easter, the Christian Easter is always celebrated at the end of the first week after the full moon, following the vernal equinox (when day and night are of equal length in the spring). The date of Easter Sunday was established by the Church Council of Nicaea in 325AD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : The Lamentation Of Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Raising of Lazarus and Osiris AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Jesus a Composite of Osiris & Horus AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Golden ***: and the rituals of Isis & Osiris AACOOLDRE 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Osiris son or renewed incarnation of Horus (jesus) AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Martin L. King Concession of Osiris, Isis and Horus in his college papers AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Lazarus (Jesus) is Osiris AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Mary & Tefnut Kiss the feet of Osiris & Jesus AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Paul's Bread & Wine of BAAL (Osiris) AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Isis The Cow Goddess & Jesus,and Osiris AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Messianic Trees: Please Spit in my Eyes Jesus/Osiris AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Hiriam the Freemason's Osiris AACOOLDRE 2
crwn Egypt : Archeologists discover mythical Tomb of Osiris in Egypt Egypt 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Why is the thread concerning Osiris and Heru Posted under ATR when it is not an ATR subject?? Black People Open Forum 3
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Eucharist: Osiris and Jesus AACOOLDRE 0
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Alice Coltrane - Isis and Osiris Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : IF YOU MISS THE DJANGO UNCHAINED WITH COSMIC WARRIOR OSIRIS, HERE IS THE INTERVIEW, FULL VERSION... Chief Elder Osiris 0
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Jesus and the Story of Osiris Omowale Jabali 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : The Tomb of Osiris Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Hiram Abiff & Osiris AACOOLDRE 14
Keino Audio Video Web Conferencing : SPACEGHOSTPURRP - XZIRIZ | OSIRIS OF EAST PRYAMIDS Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
O Libya : Chief Elder Osiris hit it out the park!!! Please read his post on Libya Libya 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Will Minister Farrakhan Meet With Chief Elder Osiris? Chief Elder Osiris 0
S Black Spirituality Religion : Orion and Osiris Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
RAPTOR Egypt : Parallels Between Osiris and Jesus Egypt 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : THE OSIRIS PAPERS AACOOLDRE 1
Keita Kenyatta Egypt : Christianity is a Egyptian Myth - Horus, Isis, Mary, Jesus, God, Osiris Egypt 87
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Chief Elder Osiris On Utube Chief Elder Osiris 2
cherryblossom Happy Birthday: Midnightsson and Chief Elder Osiris Black Men 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Osiris Appeal To The Ancestors In Agony Chief Elder Osiris 0
emanuel goodman Black People : HAS ANYBODY HEARD FORM THE CHIEF ELDER OSIRIS Black People Open Forum 6
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Chief Elder Osiris Respond To Question About Extraterrestrials Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Chief Elder Osiris Respond Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Chief Elder Osiris Respond to Tavis Behavior Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Chief Elder Osiris Respond To A Reparation Question Chief Elder Osiris 1
K Black Spirituality Religion : Are Osiris/Isis the same as Nimrod & His mother? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Chief Elder Osiris Reply To Brother Pruitt, Below This Reply About Reparation. Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Destee-How many recordings of Chief Osiris Classes on Destee, do you have? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
G Black People : Untouchable, Unconquerable, Bullet Proof Truthful Souls-Meeting w/Chief Osiris Black People Open Forum 1
G Destee and Moderators --Looking for a Post by Chief Elder Osiris Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 5
I African American History Culture : Masonry,sex,Osiris, and algebra according to Dr.Ben. African American History Culture 2
G Black People : Remembering one of our Dvine Living Heroes-Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala and his works Black People Open Forum 0
G Black Events : Oyibo and Osiris-Reminder July 1, 2007 Black Events 2
G Black People : The Digital Underground with Professor Oyibo, Chief Elder Osiris-Junious Stanton show Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : Subjects Chief Osiris will discuss in his last class on Destee 6/30/07 Black People Open Forum 4
G Chief Elder Osiris : Chief Osiris Last Class on Destee-June 30, 2007 Chief Elder Osiris 2
G Destee Network : Chief Osiris website and Myspace Destee Network : 0
Chief Elder Osiris Black People : Historic Moment w/Prof Oyibo and Chief Osiris-brother Junious Stanton Show Black People Open Forum 3
G Black People : Questions for Chief Osiris class on Saturday June 9, 2007 Black People Open Forum 5
G Black People : Chief Osiris replies to the Warriors Black People Open Forum 1