African Traditional Religion : orishas.....

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Let's be candid and honest ok?

It's a given any new poster gets to know us first!

Then other folk here will also get their minds
around what you claim to believe or can actually prove is true

fyi

Barry Irving

Banned
Feb 19, 2015
Please do be clearer about what you're claiming etc
......I wasn't claiming anything to you, so I don't get your obviously critical tone. Please try to speak on that which you are personally involved with...ie: my conversation with another that you had the opportunity to say something about...which you didn't take either.

... You're welcomed to join in, but you can't claim the right not to respond because that's not a conversation. Nothing you said is clear because you were not in this picture conversationally...you injected yourself into it...in defense of James who was also not responding and claiming not to know what I was talking about.

...So the question was...

1. Which one is Obeah?...no answer

...#2 in reference to two images - the seven African Powers and the modern photo interpretation of Orisha...in what way is that Obeah?...no answer...emojis...

...now Chuck if you want to talk the door is open...see?... I'm cool like that!

Barry Irving

Banned
Feb 19, 2015
Let's be candid and honest then ok?

It's a given any new poster gets to know us first!

Then we get our minds around what you choose to back up your claims

fyi
...As I said Chuck, you and I are not talking about anything that I know of. I just hear you wanting me to consider your implied authority and over what?... I'm not sure because nothing is on the table from you yet except vague references that indicate that you have some trust issues with me particularly. You're going to have to give me a little more to go on besides joining or measuring up to da club. I got that message on Black Art in America too. I'm an independent scholar and frankly I don't give much cred to comments that insist that I have to measure up to something that is not even defined. You sound like a bully. I don't have to play...I have my own friends and my own mind. So Chuck, what you get your mind around is totally your choice. What I accept and or measure up to is my choice.

...let me hip you to something Chuck...you are here sending me drama about what I need to do and you don't know me nor have you even pick up on or started a conversation with me. Right down 2 1/2 inches from where I'm writing now, there are two question / forums that I can answer in great detail straight from the narrative - my every day narrative. To me, that possibility sounds a lot more engaging than...you know.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: