Black People : ( Opera Voice) of 9 year old African American Girl Victory Brinker

Al D

We become that which we repeatedly do..
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 24, 2015
Florida
africafifth.net
Occupation
Retired Business Owner
She is definitely an old soul. The young girls voice is astoundingly beautiful and she has the poise of an older and mature person and the innocence of a child. She will only get better.

1625678962519.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
crwn Science and Technology : Why we are adding free VPN in Opera Science and Technology 2
KaHotep Black Poetry : King'z Symphonic Opera Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
emanuel goodman Black People : Who were those white people opera and jesse were behind Black People Open Forum 2
I Destee Network : ****Online Soap Opera Destee Network : 0
R Black Poetry : She Made strong use of a phone booth when they were here now all cell phones its clear I'm home with a choice hear it in my tone of voice my panties Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Premium Members Only : New Conference - Video Voice Chat - Premium Members Only Premium Members Only 11
R Black Poetry : Boo you have cake and a voice but have to make a choice have the power of choosing and shower and cruising to the club, wow my plans are great like ca Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : This 2-year-old surprised everyone with her beautiful singing voice Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : A Voice To Be Heard Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : he was quick to understand that he need a chick with a thunder plan see a chick voice fresh and brig Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul OldSoul : My African Union, My Voice OldSoul 0
Monetary Support : Voice Chat ... is back up ... i hope and think ... :) Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 7
willa Black Spirituality Religion : Do You Know My Voice? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 31
dunwiddat Black People Politics : Voice of Generation Obama Black People Politics 0
OldSoul OldSoul : OldSoul's alter-ego interviews "The Voice" contestant Terisa Griffin OldSoul 0
Destee Black People : London 2012: protests mount over denial of accreditation to The Voice Black People Open Forum 1
macoo Black Muslims : signs of lying in face and voice of the liar Islam Study Group 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Ted Wizard Mills the Voice of "Blue Magic" "What's come over me? & Tear it down. LIVE ! Black People Open Forum 0
Tutorials Audio Video Web Conferencing : Destee.tv : Destee.com Voice Video Chat Tutorial Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Tutorials Support : How To Enter And Use Voice Video Chat - Video Tutorial Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : We Have a NEW VOICE VIDEO CHAT ROOM Family !!!!! - Must Be Registered and Logged In to Chat! Audio Video Web Conferencing 19
skuderjaymes Where is the Link to the Voice/Video Chat? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
cherryblossom Black Authors : Voice of America Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black People Voice Hold No weight In The World Today? Chief Elder Osiris 3
Destee Black People : Our Voice Video Chat Is Working Again - Thank You Brother Monetary! Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black Entertainment : Stevie Wonder, voice of the times Black Entertainment 6
anAfrican Phones and Apps : Smartphones offer users a way to ditch pricey voice plans Science and Technology 1
H Black Poetry : A Voice in the Light Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
cherryblossom Black People : Your Inner Voice Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Black People : The Cleveland Show - Black Cartoon - White Man's Voice Black People Open Forum 15
queentswana Audio Video Web Conferencing : Upcoming Online Classes - Black People Voice Video Chat Room Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : MP3 voice message of divine knowledge of Shri Dattaswami-1 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16
H Black Poetry : Voice in the Light Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Da VOICE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Tenderness of my voice Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
P Black Spirituality Religion : Lift Every Voice Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, October 1, 2007, 8PM to 10PM, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday September 24, 2007, 8PM to 10PM EST, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, September 17, 2007, 8PM to 10PM EST, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, September 10, 2007, 8PM to 10PM, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, September 3, 2007, 8PM to 10PM EST, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, August 27, 2007, 8PM to 10PM est, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday August 20, 2007, 8PM to 10PM est, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, August 13, 2007, 8PM to 10PM, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, August 6, 2007, 8PM to 10PM EST, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, July 23, 2007, 8PM to 10PM EST Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, 7/16/07, 8PM to 10PM est, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, July 9, 2007, 8PM to 10PM EST, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, July 2, 2007, 8PM to 10PM EST, Voice Chat Black Women 0
watzinaname Sister's Only Chat : Sister Chat, Monday, June 25 2007, 8PM to 10PM EST, Voice Chat Classroom Black Women 0