To: Minister Louis Farrakhan

From: Andre Austin

Date: May 18, 2016

Subject: Alleged FBI informant Maulana Karenga, 1995 MMM and his 1996 Dissertation on MAAT

Dear Min Farrakhan:

It has come to my attention from the Honorable Judge Joe Brown on an interview broadcasted on Youtube that Maulana Karenga is an alleged FBI informant indirectly causing the murder of one of Brown’s personal friends. From the Norton Anthology of Lit of African-Americans I discovered Karenga served on the executive committee of the MMM and author of its mission statement in 1995. One year later Karenga writes his dissertation on Maat (Justice).

We all know that the CIA/FBI were involved in the killing of JFK and MLK. The principles of Maat (justice) is diametrically opposed to the injustice the CIA/FBI presses upon individuals and sovereign Nations on behalf of International Bankers and Un-American Corporations; while ignoring social benefits for the masses of the poor.

As you know I’m working on an ongoing hypothesis that the Egyptian Maat was symbolic of the Tree of life/Knowledge of good/evil and “Lukewarm”. When the Roman orator Cicero talked about the Stoics he also brought up the subject of not living in excess of heat, cold. Cicero stated:

You Stoics then say that fire is the universal principle of all things; that all living bodies cease to live on the extinction of that heat, and that throughout all nature whatever is sensible of that heat lives and flourishes. Now I can’t conceive that bodies should perish for want of heat, rather than for want (lack) of moisture or air, especially as they even die through excess of heatNature of the Gods XIV. Tefnut , the female counterpart of Shu, was moisture and damp generative heat of heaven” From Fetish to God in Ancient Egypt By E.A. Wallis Budge p. 149 This is where we get the terms “Lukewarm” and “water of life” in the book of Revelations. Our law enforcement today is nickname “The Heat” which original came from Tefnut/maat symbolizing law and order.

Plutarch agrees with Zeno in not letting Anger come about due to pain, pleasure or arrogance. Plutarch thinks like Zeno that the soul must “rid himself of the excessive, unmitigated part of this anger” (On the avoidance of anger 463A & B). “Stoics taught that life should be lived to fit the rational order they discerned running through the universe” (History of the World by J.M. Roberts p.214). Tefnut (lukewarm) was this order.

Stoics taught that life should be lived to fit the rational order they discerned running through the universe” (History of the World by J.M. Roberts p.214). Tefnut (lukewarm) was this order.

Justice by reason of its equality (Balance/Equilibrium) intervenes between the two: Deficiency and Excess" (Isis & Osiris by Plutarch 75.381-382) Just like Lukewarm intervenes between hot and cold Rev 3:16. Jesus is this Truth (Maat/Tefnut) The way, the truth, the life that you must eat of his body also called moral order.

Maulana Karenga avoids all of this in his original 803 page Dissertation on Maat. However, mine is new and original in thought. I hope people do not try to use Karenga to offset what I’m trying to expose.

I face stiff opposition to all of my writings. For example I was reprimanded for writing Pimps no More, a fictional short story that’s against pimps using females in their stables and chicken coops. I originally wrote it in 2002. When I sent it to Bill Maher, at that time, the FBI was interested in inspecting it from him. Its tough being poor and avoiding snakes and conspiracies of Stan’s disciples. They spend their time night and day plotting to sabotage every good deed in its seeded form.

I’m very concerned about the forces of evil weaponization of culture of music and Hollywood to desensitize us towards life. They promote the survival of the fittest to the extreme. To make the hardships and horror of mass slavery operative and effective sex, psychedelic drugs, freak clothes, debased music/movies are necessary to reduce the tensions. All of these elements mixed together produces psychosis and suggestibility for groups to be herded into a post-technological state. Plus Christianity is fiddling mind-control by its homosexual founders.

I take great pleasure in using my writing skills to motivate the youth in expanding their reading skills. Writing reaches its peek when you can tell a story in an interesting way by mixing it up with entertainment and educational means. People love a lecture when they can go back and forth between laughing and spiritual enlightenment in the literary world. This is what I do. I just don’t write poetry to a girl about taking her to the moon I listen to lectures on calculus to see how it was done. But the media wants us to the embrace the past of nomads and surviving in the woods naked. All of this sterilizes and stymies our population to the back door of non-production.

I’m the Literary executor facing censorship through an index of forbidden and banned writers breaking through the web of the internet. We also must use our vision to see the benefits and liabilities between collaborators with the enemies of Maat (Justice) from those who truly seek it. So as these reptiles try to set me up and make things appear to be what it’s not I’m in hot pursuit of Maat by any means necessary. I gave up on those who refuse in advance to budge towards the truth and I just keep on moving.

I end

Truly yours,

Andre Austin

Create an account or login to comment

Create account

Already have an account? Log in here.

OldSoul OldSoul : OPEN LOVE LETTER TO BETHUNE-COOKMAN 2017 GRADUATES FROM BLACK FACULTY OldSoul 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Black Academic Schizophrenia: Open letter to Umar Johnson AACOOLDRE 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Open letter to a Doctor on Egyptology AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : T.I.'s Open Letter to President Barack Obama: "You Shook Up and Woke Up a Generation" and to Trump Black People Doing Positive Things 6
nilevalley Black Sports : An open letter to Gabby Douglas Black Sports 2
OldSoul OldSoul : An Open Letter from Protesters On The Grand Jury Decision (11.24.14) OldSoul 10
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Jay-Z Defends Trip to Cuba in “Open Letter,” White House Denies Rapper’s Claims Black People Open Forum 0
magyarmaiden Africa : An open letter to the Federal Republic of Germany: Africa is not a country All Things Africa 12
daroc Black Poetry : Open Letter to Dad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Black-king Black People : KKK Sends Open Letter To All Gang Members!!! Black People Open Forum 11
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : OPEN LETTER pg:III Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
daroc Black Poetry : Open Letter to YOU Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
L Black Poetry : Open Letter to a Sister Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : OPEN LETTER TO JUDGE MAZUR AACOOLDRE 1
Q Black People : An Open Letter to my Destee Fam! Black People Open Forum 22
$$RICH$$ Black Women : OPEN LETTER TO ALL THE BLACK WOMEN Black Women 13
H Black People Politics : Open letter to OBAMA from Denmark Black People Politics 54
jamesfrmphilly Black People : najee open letter to ludacris Black People Open Forum 5
I Black People : An Open Letter to my African people... Black People Open Forum 7
I Black Relationships : An Open Letter to African Queens Black Relationships 5
C Black Spirituality Religion : Open Letter To SAMURAI36 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
river Black Spirituality Religion : Open Letter to Music Producer Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
B Black People : Open Letter to Columbia University about rescinding invite for OMALI YESH1TELA Black People Open Forum 0
Isaiah OPEN LETTER TO BROTHER ELDER JAMES... Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 32
S Black Relationships : An Open Letter to my Sisters Black Relationships 115
S An Open Letter to young Brothers with closed minds... Black Men 17
S Black Spirituality Religion : An Open Letter...to not be ignored.... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Open Letter to Thy People Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
N Spoken Word : Open Letter To Sammi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
H Black People : An Open Letter Black People Open Forum 4
J An open letter to Destee Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 4
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : BeLoveth open letter pt.2 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
watzinaname Quiet Poetry Lounge : Open letter to God Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
S Black Poetry : open letter to God Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Destee Black People Politics : Open Letter To President George Bush Black People Politics 16
Desert Storm Black Poetry : Open Letter Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
A Black Poetry : An open letter: Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
alyce Black Poetry : Letter to A Lady(open in case of emergency) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Kemetstry Black People : HOW DO I OPEN MY MIC ON ZOOM ? Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Small-Business Grants for Minorities - It's Time we Open Corner Stores and Build Businesses Again Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Money Business Jobs : ALL OVER AMERICA THOUSANDS OF OPEN AMAZON JOBS ( few thousand ) & LINKS = MAKE THAT MONEY :cool: Black Money Business Jobs 14
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death Black Entertainment 2
R Black Poetry : He see a girl pies smoking and eyes wide open he can only stare at and hope she share that his mind mixed and shook but he had a fixed look on her, h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Got a plan hoping there's a ban on smoking girl your thighs wide open got pies wanna be stroking a sweet kiss on a complete list of lovers let me spea Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Destee Black Entertainment : Saturday Night Live - Kavanaugh Hearing Cold Open Black Entertainment 0
crwn Black People : Open Your Dome Black People Open Forum 7
crwn Black People : Open Black People Open Forum 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Will You Open ? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : lebron-james-to-open-public-school Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Destee Lesotho : Lesotho set to open new diamond mines Lesotho 0