Black People : online love?(not a poem, just need some light of wisdom to be shone down upon me)

MAGNUS

Apr 16, 2001
Atlanta
TAKE YOUR( I say again)
TAKE YOUR TIME.

Traditionally in life
inital meetings are not true to itself.
I'm saying in my experiance you
meet peoples representatives first.

That is the person they think they are
or perhaps the person they would like to
be. I've met many people who
have tried to reinvent themselves with
a new intrest. We can all broaden and elavate
our mental prowess. But it takes time
so take yours.

MAGNUS

ladybug

Mar 30, 2001
Atlanta, GA
i would just like to thank all of you for your responses and i have decided to at least call him , i promise to hit yall up and keep yall posted with the up's and down's (hopefully it wont be any of those) i have had my fair share. well anyow i got an e-mail from him today and he says that he has been offered this realestate job for the summer but he is willing to come home to spend some time getting to know me. His "home" is wher i am located. he currently is in college and so am i and i really just don't know, he would also like to come down this weekend so me and him can meet at a restaurant and he says that if after that if i feel like he is not what i am looking for that i can just leave and that will be it, but then i am thinking to myself how does he know that i will be what he wants, i mean how can he be so sure of himself, i think his whole way of being is what is freaking me out, i never met no one like this before.
holla back

P.S if you all could tell me your ages i am curious to know, the ages of the peoples advice i am taking!(lol)

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
EATTING OUT

IN THE MIST OF THIS NOTION
SURELY BE CAREFUL OF WHAT U SEEK
YET IF HE IS WILLING TO BREAK FOR U THEN GIVE
HIM A TRY BE A FEW MINS. LATE SO U CAN SEE
FROM AFAR WHOM U MEET U MAY BE ALL HE SEEK
AND AGAIN U MAY NOT ON THE OTHER HAND
HE CAN BE WHAT U WANT AND MAYBE NOT
BUT BEAUTY IS SKIN DEEP YA HEART WILL TELL U
LISTEN TO YA HEART NOT WHAT YA EYES SEE
SPEAKETH FROM HEART NOT MOUTH AND LISTEN INTENTLY
TO HIS VOWS HE SPEAKETH OF SURELY U WILL KNOW
BE NOT OF FEAR JUST CAREFUL AND TAKE IT REALLY SLOW
I WISH U WELL AND ALL THE LUCK...DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: