Black Poetry : One Hand To Hold A Heart Will Mend

Mario William vitale

Jun 6, 2017
I equate love captured in a magnificent stone or that of a pearl of great price.
Once this life is lived you never get a second chance at which to roll the dice twice

love came to me as swiftly as an angelic fervor nestled on the very fabric of my soul

one can't exchange love for lust in the twentieth century world in quite a rush

love is a state of being in feelings down deep in the heart of the one we have to do

One may retionalize the very notion of love through tunnels of glorious flowers in their vast apparel...

love is from the touch of baby in need of a mother for comfort all nestled in a blanket

love is in the outdoors at night as you casually hear the cricket going through it

love is in the vibration of a touch from a hand let the reader truly understand

One hand to hold a heart will mend with whom the one we come to depend

love is in the midnight hour in the hour of power we you take a nice hot shower

love is candy toward a toddler when they only have a dollar stretch it further

onto the vast expanse betwixt space and time it is no variance of the truth nor that of a lie

stroll humbly into the park as you mark the lonely day in jest to sweat with bat & ball

we can carry a song in our hearts as we light the inner spark to what we need to know

love has gained it also has lost humanities heaviest of cost

it's found in the grandmothers eyes at her surprise when they throw her a party

love is found in empathy or in its lasting humble state of sullen brevity

out of every circumstance we will learn to take part in the dance

to cherish a red rose that was plucked a time before

one hand to hold a heart will mend

when will we ever live to understand

filled with adorable eyes basking in a sweet surprise

looks through and past all those vain little lies

outside is quick sand in their approach you see

falling apart at the very seams they live and settle in the make believe

yet what are they most willing to achieve

when both of us willingly agree

the sweet elegance of its portion of a little vested homily

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Angela22 Black Poetry : Hold My Hand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : "... And Sat Down At The Right Hand of God" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Poetry : Begin with a plan and had to lend a hand to friend a HIPHOP fan see a girl name Sally from town and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
1poetsought Black Poetry : The Master's Hand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : At God's Right Hand Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Liberty Black Relationships : Asking a Woman’s Father For Her Hand In Marriage Black Relationships 26
1poetsought Black Poetry : Ise Lyfe, Grandma's Hand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : HAND, FOOT AND MOUTH DISEASE Black Health and Wellness 1
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Nothing Like A Good Hand of Spades Black Entertainment 3
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Lonnie Smith - Move your Hand Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama rodeo clown speaks out, says he would be ‘honored’ to shake president’s hand Black People Politics 0
Asomfwaa Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Five On The Black Hand Side by Keisha Brown Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : "Five On The Black Hand Side" - 1973 Black Entertainment 7
Fine1952 Black People : Hand Signals Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : one person on active duty kills himself every day; one veteran dies by his own hand every 80 mins Black People Open Forum 5
AACOOLDRE Black People : "Stop & Frisk" getting out of hand Black People Open Forum 8
Dre Money Black People : Apparently, dumb kids these days are getting 120 proof liquor shot from hand sanitizer Black People Open Forum 17
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : The Right Hand of The Sun Deity Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : UNCHANGING HAND colab Asimplepoet & $$RICH$$ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : 60 Second Assassin - 52 Hand Blocks Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
rapunzal24 Black Relationships : He didn't put his hand on my lap he put it in my lap, lol! Black Relationships 38
R Black Poetry : Life At hand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
cherryblossom Quiet Poetry Lounge : Six In One Hand/Half-Dozen In The Other Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : Talk To The Hand..... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Clinched Black Hand Must Never Surrender Chief Elder Osiris 1
naija-man Poetry Critiques : (Things Got Out Of Hand) Experimental Poem Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
I Black People : "The Inventions by Europeans can be counted on ONE HAND"! Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : The streets funny and like to keep money in hustler’s hand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Da unchange hand of SACRIFICIAL Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Kemetstry Black Poetry : Hand in Hand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
D Black Education / Schools : Black colleges extend hand to Hispanics Black Education / Schools 0
S Black People : Hi... Wanna shake a hand and meet a friend? Black People Open Forum 28
asimplepoet Black Poetry : A man's hand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
asimplepoet Quiet Poetry Lounge : Back in the Creator's hand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
nevar Black Poetry : Take me by the hand Hodee........ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
queentswana Quiet Poetry Lounge : Hand made me a man Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
anAfrican Black Spirituality Religion : You Have the Axe In Your Hand (ref: Jumanji) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
V Black Poetry : Take me by the hand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Take my Hand.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
watzinaname Black Haiku : God will Take One Hand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Take my hand....A Production by $$Rich$$ & Angel* Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Faith in hand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : Bronze in Tan in Hand on a Pan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
B Black Poetry : THE UPPER HAND Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The kingdom is at Hand AACOOLDRE 1
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : THE TASK AT HAND Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
ASHANTA Black Poetry : One Time On My Hand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Just Puddy in my hand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Satan: the birdman with snakes in hand AACOOLDRE 3
T Black Poetry : the ruler's hand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7