Pan-Africanism : One cannot be a Pan Africanist if they have hate and grudges in thier heart

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Pan Africanism is based on love, and let us be honest, it is hate, grudge bearing, fear, paranoia and animosity, sneakiness, and finger pointing that has kept the Black nations of Africa from uniting internally and with each other!!!!
One cannot be a Pan Africanist if they have hate and grudges in thier heart

::

who are you to say what someone can or cannot be ... based on what is in their heart ... ??!!!

that's kraziness ... you do not know what is in another's heart ... stop it.

plus ... why is your definition of pan africanism above all others?! ... did i miss the meeting?!!

that's the title of this thread ... then you go on to add something totally different in the body

the things you post in the body ... accusations made about others ... YOU DO !!!

you do it right here ... this thread is an attempt to do that ... point fingers at others

the very thing you claim is bad ... you do ... you talk about (and put) Black Men in dresses

yet you want to be the determiner of who can be Pan African, and who cannot ??!!!

c'mon now ... see ... raise the level of engagement ... put more honorable examples on the table

unless you think we're blind ... and cannot see

:heart:

Destee

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
One cannot be a Pan Africanist if they have hate and grudges in thier heart

who are you to say what someone can or cannot be ... based on what is in their heart ... ??!!!

that's kraziness ... you do not know what is in another's heart ... stop it.

plus ... why is your definition of pan africanism above all others?! ... did i miss the meeting?!!

that's the title of this thread ... then you go on to add something totally different in the body

the things you post in the body ... accusations made about others ... YOU DO !!!

you do it right here ... this thread is an attempt to do that ... point fingers at others

the very thing you claim is bad ... you do ... you talk about (and put) Black Men in dresses

yet you want to be the determiner of who can be Pan African, and who cannot ??!!!

c'mon now ... see ... raise the level of engagement ... put more honorable examples on the table

unless you think we're blind ... and cannot see

:heart:

Destee
what is it that you want from us? is there an example some where?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kadijah Pan-Africanism : Arabs cannot be Pan Africanists Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 2
Destee Support : Cannot Highlight Text in Posts Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
Destee Higher Standard Required : You Cannot Use Us for Your Surveys and Research Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 2
Destee Violaters / Violations : Chuck ... You Cannot Overwhelm the ShoutBox Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : “If I want to believe God for a $65 million plane, you cannot stop me,” Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : when you cannot hate you cannot fight..... Black People Open Forum 114
Kongolini Zulu Mau Black People : "YOU CANNOT REFLECT And PROJECT THAT WHICH IS NOT PRESENT" Black People Open Forum 4
Destee Violaters / Violations : Alarm Clock - You Cannot Overwhelm the Discussions (Home Page) with Your Threads! Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 6
Destee Higher Standard Required : Rule #8 - You Cannot Overwhelm the Discussions (Home Page) with Your Threads! Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 76
S Black People : "Women cannot handle power": Jesse Lee Peterson Black People Open Forum 1
dunwiddat Black Christians : A Christian cannot be neutral Christian Study Group 13
Destee Phones and Apps : What Can a Smart Phone Do - That a Cell Phone Cannot Do? Science and Technology 40
MsInterpret Support : Cannot enter into chat Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 5
Ankhur Black People : Black Historians, Researchers, and Historical books Cannot be taken for Granted!!! Black People Open Forum 28
Ankhur Black People : 50+ African Nations Cannot Unite to defeat one little Al Shebop group??? Black People Open Forum 1
legit-writer Black Money Business Jobs : jobs cannot be created when elvated taxes!! Black Money Business Jobs 44
jamesfrmphilly Support : i cannot delete my thread? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 6
Z I cannot update my profile Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 1
jamesfrmphilly i still cannot view dark of light Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 3
jamesfrmphilly i cannot enter "dark of light"? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 19
Ankhur Black People : Corporations win over/FCC, regarding what you see or cannot see on the web Black People Open Forum 2
Full Speed Black People : You Cannot Change nor Define your enemy. Black People Open Forum 33
C Black People : HP WEBCAMS CANNOT SEE BLACK PEOPLE Black People Open Forum 4
jamesfrmphilly Black People : those who can, do. those who cannot, criticize Black People Open Forum 16
Destee New Rule - You CANNOT Create Private Chat Rooms Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 13
A Black Spirituality Religion : Because they cannot Fathom all mysteries,they rejec Gods Word. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Without the knowledge of God the society cannot be controlled Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : One cannot become My dearest disciple unless one hates the worldly bonds Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
D Black women cannot be stay at home MOM. Black Parenting 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : A soul cannot become God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Miracles cannot satisfy atheists, who are always ready with alternative interpretati Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
D Black Relationships : Cannot overcome the world anymore Black Relationships 1
D We cannot control our diabetes but white cursed citizens can? Black Health and Wellness 5
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : A soul cannot become God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
K Black People : Blackness cannot be a state of mind Black People Open Forum 75
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why human beings cannot create human life? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
river Black Spirituality Religion : I Cannot Understand This Depth Of Hatred Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 62
H Black People : If You Are Weak, You Cannot Be Strong! Black People Open Forum 1
D Black Poetry : This Cannot Be (When you fed up) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
A Black Spirituality Religion : A Definition of Love That Cannot Be Disputed... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
A Black People : Whites Cannot Be African... Black People Open Forum 75
P Black Poetry : Um... I cannot even think of a title Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
R Black Poetry : my heart cannot be in a group Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
A Black Poetry : The saddest line, I cannot write Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 29
A Quiet Poetry Lounge : The saddest line, I cannot write Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
M Black Poetry : Destiny Cannot Be Thwarted!!!!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
N Black Poetry : Words Cannot Say Enough........ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
alyce Black Poetry : the bridge you cannot burn Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
C Black People : Unjust Ptejudice, Racism, Black Nationalism, Pan Afrikanism!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : What Has Happened To The Black Nationalist Pan Afrikans? Black People Open Forum 0