Omowale Jabali : Omowale's Believe it or Not!

Do "white people" know and tell the Truth?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
What You Must Know

Finally, there is one thing that will be difficult for some of you to accept.

Some of Our own "Family" ARE Shapeshifters. And they appear to Us in our dreams, in multiple forms. At first we may not recognize them but something in your deepest memories will let you know exactly who they are.Some appear to decieve you, some to give you warning, and some to share with you their Wisdom. Some are Living, some have passed into the "Netherworld".

I once was told that your relatives are people from previous lives who you have a karmic debt to repay. You may have done harm to these Divine Beings in the past, or they may have done to you. And oftentimes when this debt is paid, either by them or by you, your "relationship", in the physical realm, ceaes to exist. But they are time travellars, "companions of the Way" who remain part of your Akashic record.

And as they appear to you as Shapeshifters, you also appear to them in alike manner. Why? Because we all share the same Cosmic DNA and are all part of the same Consciousness.

Im not sure about white people though. One thing that just occured too me this night is I dont recall ever "dreaming" about "white people"!

Do they appear to YOU?

Sekhet Hetepu!

Note: I was in meditation, fell asleep and this was the first thing that came to Mind. Please forgive me if these posts seem incoherent to you. I am only sharing what has been on my mind these days. Believe it or not!

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Afterthought

omowalejabali said:
Finally, there is one thing that will be difficult for some of you to accept.

Some of Our own "Family" ARE Shapeshifters. And they appear to Us in our dreams, in multiple forms. At first we may not recognize them but something in your deepest memories will let you know exactly who they are.Some appear to decieve you, some to give you warning, and some to share with you their Wisdom. Some are Living, some have passed into the "Netherworld".

I once was told that your relatives are people from previous lives who you have a karmic debt to repay. You may have done harm to these Divine Beings in the past, or they may have done to you. And oftentimes when this debt is paid, either by them or by you, your "relationship", in the physical realm, ceaes to exist. But they are time travellars, "companions of the Way" who remain part of your Akashic record.

And as they appear to you as Shapeshifters, you also appear to them in alike manner. Why? Because we all share the same Cosmic DNA and are all part of the same Consciousness.

Im not sure about white people though. One thing that just occured too me this night is I dont recall ever "dreaming" about "white people"!

Do they appear to YOU?

Sekhet Hetepu!

Note: I was in meditation, fell asleep and this was the first thing that came to Mind. Please forgive me if these posts seem incoherent to you. I am only sharing what has been on my mind these days. Believe it or not!
http://www.welz.us/coscons/cosmic1.html

Can your believe these folks have developed "Radionics equipment" which can "help you in your work toward cosmic consciousness!"

On the Astral Plane "A human being can direct a spirit to gain an etheric form".

You need to be very careful because sometimes you can evoke an unfriendly spirit and not even know it. And once you do, they feed off you and your energy. These are know by some as "bloodsuckers" but they suck more than your blood.

Stevie Wonder referred to them in song as "All Day Suckers"!

lol!

Africana

Jan 11, 2006
Ummm

It might make YOU think twice about believing every disease whites diagnose us with.

Am I really supposed to believe that WE are ALWAYS more succeptible to diseases than THEY are? Please. I absolutely loathe how a lot of blacks listen to this crap and just nod and go spread the word. It's ridiculous. Quit believing every **** thing they say about you! Majority of the time it's not true.

And how in the hell can they ever put Hispanics in that category of being most likely for a disease when they're not a race? A hispanic could be anybody, black, white, or asian. Another reason I KNOW they're lying.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Dont Believe It, However..

Africana said:
It might make YOU think twice about believing every disease whites diagnose us with.

Am I really supposed to believe that WE are ALWAYS more succeptible to diseases than THEY are? Please. I absolutely loathe how a lot of blacks listen to this crap and just nod and go spread the word. It's ridiculous. Quit believing every **** thing they say about you! Majority of the time it's not true.

And how in the hell can they ever put Hispanics in that category of being most likely for a disease when they're not a race? A hispanic could be anybody, black, white, or asian. Another reason I KNOW they're lying.

If you talk to any BLACK physician they will confirm the BLACK PEOPLE are afflicted with certain forms of Cancer, Hypertension, heart Disease, Diabetes and HIV/AIDS at rates higher, on average, than "white people".

Zulile

Jun 24, 2007
Occupation
HR/Finance
Brother O – this is a controversial – and much studied/written about – topic.

I will say I haven’t heard of Blacks getting sicker than most.. but certainly of Blacks dying more often from diseases they share with whites.

I have read theories that the rate of cancer in Blacks vs whites is proportionate – but, Blacks mortality rate is exceptionally high in comparison. Some say it is genetic – that the Black immune system works differently thus Blacks are being treated with the wrong medications. Some say it is economic – as mortality rates in poor areas are much higher as treatment is less extensive, and blacks are generally “poor”.

It is an interesting topic – but I believe one should approach all “bad news” for Black people skeptically.

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Mar 26, 2003
omowalejabali said:
Brother, are you reading your own post?

"the death rate for melanoma has been stable since 1990 in white men and has been decreasing since 1988 in white women"

Im not gonna say the Sun aint givin' white folks "hell" but its stable or decreasing among their population over the last 17-19 years what is that saying?

Have death rates for black folks INCREASED over the same period of time?
LOL...i can read, i also can interpret trends and ratios with my mathematical background...

the afore mentioned article states that whites are 10 times more likely to get punched in the eye from the sun than blacks...

in white men the death rate has stabilized...meaning the rate of death has remained the same...meaning they are still dying at the same rate they were 15-20 years ago...meaning they are still dying!

in white women the rate has decreased...probably because they wear more sunbathing lotion then their counterparts...

logic dictates that if a 10 to 1 ratio exists of a disease then the mortality numbers for the 10 in that ratio will be higher...meaning that more white mofos are dying from this disease by far...

i never said that black people were not dying from the sun...just that more white people were...

hence my statement...the sun is giving white folks hell...and it is...simple genetics...

interesting topic though brother...keep bringing the light!

one love
khasm

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Point #4 The Mystery of the Pyramid

Since the "evils" are a "grafted race" they have limited knowledge of the Akashic Record. Much of what they "know" comes from two sources. First, the "dreams" of Edgar Cyce and secondly, from the surviving records of the Gnostic Essenes. These are a part of the record which were not destroyed after the reign of Akhenaten, and they came into "contact" with this record after the tomb raiding of the Temples and Burial Chambers of hatshepsut, Akehnaten, Nefertiti and other members of the Amenophid family.

The Stellar Alignment of the constellations Taurus, Ursa Major and Orion form a "triad". Imhotep based his calculations in construction of the Great Pyramid on this TRIAD during the reign of Khu-fu, which corresponds to a date I mentioned earlier in connection with the Sothic Cycle, beginning and ending around the 4th Dynastic Era.

This TRIAD was not just based on the Solar Cycle but also the alignment between the Sun, Moon and the Pleides, along with Sirius. This is known as the Sirius Mystery, but Sirius is NOT one of these 3 sidereal zodiacal systems.

But the Pleides and the star Bellatrix ARE.

There is a point of the Sothic Cycle when the light from the sun, moon, Bellatrix and the Pleides all shine within the Pyramid, and this is known as a "portal".

This is the "Heart" as the Seat of Divine Intelligence, not the head.

Believe it or not!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.