Black Christians : Omarosa’s Last Sermon As Ordained Minister Draws Protesters - Plus Current Updates

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
https://www.businessinsider.com/omarosa-trump-twitter-tweets-white-house-aides-2018-8
...But what Trump sees as a platform to speak directly with the public, some White House officials viewed as a liability. Trump has previously wrestled with aides over his phone use, which extend beyond his frequent musings on Twitter, according to news reports.

Former White House director of communications for the Office of Public Liaison Omarosa Manigault, right, walks past President Donald Trump during a meeting on healthcare in the Roosevelt Room of the White House in Washington.
Pablo Martinez Monsivais/AP

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Spike Lee calls out Omarosa Manigault over her new appointment to Trump's campaign

...On Tuesday, the Do the Right Thing director shared a sideways photograph of Manigault wearing a clown nose, opening the pointed Instagram post with a salutation to "Ms. Theresa." (To clarify, Manigault's mother's name is Theresa.)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2016/07/19/spike-lee-omarosa-manigault-donald-trump-presidential-campaign/87286320/

Jaleesa M. Jones, USA TODAY

(Photo: Larry Busacca, Getty Images for the 2016 Tribeca Film Festival/by Jason Merritt/Getty Images for WWE)

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: