Black Astrology : Old Symbols of Astrology and its Validity

_NortheastGroover_

May 22, 2014
Only if you can't admit you're wrong. ;)
Do I get a reward if I do? :)

But my point is how do you know what is accurate? How do you apply these characteristics to something that has total different interpretations somewhere else. Like what are the characteristics and etc. for those born under the coconut tree? Or whats the planet arrangements for Maui if it the combination of 3 different constellations?

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Do I get a reward if I do? :)
Sure you do! :10500:

But my point is how do you know what is accurate?
You see if it jibes with your life story.

How do you apply these characteristics to something that has total different interpretations somewhere else.
Most interpretations will overlap.

Like what are the characteristics and etc. for those born under the coconut tree?
Heck if I know.

Or whats the planet arrangements for Maui if it the combination of 3 different constellations?
What do you mean by the planet arrangements for Maui? What's the astrology behind that? :11200:

I know Western astrology and I also have a passing familiarity with Chinese astrology. Chinese astrology has, I believe, less astrological signs than Western. Still, the interpretations tend to overlap, even though Western is based on month, year and day whereas Chinese is based on a 12 year cycle.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??