Law Forum : Oklahoma man, recently converted to Islam, Sentenced to Death for Beheading Coworker

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Western ISIS supporter: Americans "need to be very wary"

"So I do believe one day that America and Europe will one day be under the Sharia," Rumaysah continued. "And I think that is a blessing. However, I would also say that in the short-term, the Americans and the British, they need to be very wary."

While his views are shared by a small group of Muslims, they are a vocal minority whose plan to expand Sharia law can be a frightening prospect to many around the world.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/isis-threat-western-terrorist-group-sympathizer-explains-spread-of-sharia-law/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17

Click link for video ...

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.

A beheading in Oklahoma: Was it terrorism or workplace violence?

A woman wearing a shirt that reads Were Still Standing, Vaughan Food, 9-25-2014, arrives for the funeral of Colleen Hufford at Southgate Baptist Church in Moore, Okla., Friday, Oct. 3, 2014. (AP Photo/Sue Ogrocki)

But as residents of Moore grapple with the shock of what happened in their town, the gruesome nature of the crime has also sparked a politically charged question: Was it an act of Islamist terrorism or an extreme case of workplace violence?

Mashburn and other local officials have so far described what happened at Vaughan Foods as a horrifying but random case of an angry worker lashing out. But the grisly attack came after months of highly publicized beheadings by the Islamic State militant group and just days after the FBI warned local law enforcement officials around the country to be on guard against domestic attacks by supporters of the group, also known as ISIS or ISIL.

While the FBI says it has found no links so far between Nolen and the Islamic State or other extremist groups, there is little doubt he sympathized with their cause. Nolen, who had recently converted to Islam while serving time in prison for drug and assault charges, posted long anti-American screeds to his Facebook page, where he was listed under the name Jah'Keem Yisrael. On the page, which has since been removed, he published photos of Osama bin Laden and militant fighters as well as warnings to people who did not adhere to Muslim beliefs.

http://news.yahoo.com/oklahoma-beheading--terrorism-or-workplace-violence-184638839.html

I was thinks which of the two categories can these killing fall under? This could cause a backlash for all the black Muslims that are peaceful. Fear has a way of spreading.

Peace!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I was thinks which of the two categories can these killing fall under? This could cause a backlash for all the black Muslims that are peaceful. Fear has a way of spreading.

Peace!

Based on the information contained in the Thread, my choice of categories would be terrorism.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Based on the information contained in the Thread, my choice of categories would be terrorism.
I have to agree...

It seems like we have been a target for a long time now brutha Clyde. I remembered when we were all assured this would all go away when the bad guy was caught. I don't think we are use to this type of long sustained attacks.

Maybe we need to really ask ourselves are we under attack and at war? It seems the thing to do for some American in to become our enemy, like Snowden. The hold him up as a hero for leaking information to other countries, but blame Obama for breach and lack of security when things go wrong.

Peace!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Well, I've said it many, many times before bro. Enki, America is the fall before Rome.

I have to agree...

It seems like we have been a target for a long time now brutha Clyde. I remembered when we were all assured this would all go away when the bad guy was caught. I don't think we are use to this type of long sustained attacks.

Maybe we need to really ask ourselves are we under attack and at war? It seems the thing to do for some American in to become our enemy, like Snowden. The hold him up as a hero for leaking information to other countries, but blame Obama for breach and lack of security when things go wrong.

Peace!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

US teen charged with 'trying to join IS'

Washington (AFP) - A US teen arrested at a Chicago airport while allegedly trying to join up with Islamic State fighters in Iraq and Syria, has been formally charged, federal prosecutors said Friday.

Mohammed Hamzah Khan, 19, faces one count of "attempting to provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization," which carries a maximum penalty of up to 15 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-teen-charged-trying-join-174514727.html

(AFP Photo/Brian Kersey)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

French security forces kill gunmen, end terror rampage

PARIS (AP) — With explosions and gunfire, security forces Friday ended three days of terror around Paris, killing the two al-Qaida-linked brothers who staged a murderous rampage at a satirical newspaper and an accomplice who seized hostages at a kosher supermarket to try to help the brothers escape.

http://news.yahoo.com/brothers-past-draws-scrutiny-french-manhunt-enters-day-073049780.html

(AP Photo/Prefecture de Police de Paris)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Paris suspect Said Kouachi was roommate of 'underwear bomber': Reports

Said Kouachi, one of the two gunmen involved in last week's massacre at the offices of the French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo in Paris, once told a Yemeni reporter that he had lived with Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the Nigerian "underwear bomber" behind the failed 2009 terror plot on a Detroit-bound airliner.

http://news.yahoo.com/kouachi-underwear-bomber-roomate-yemen-184021010.html

WSJ's Margaret Coker reports. Photo: Getty

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

New footage of terrorists' escape after Charlie Hebdo attack in Paris

A new video that shows the terrorist brothers’ getaway after attacking the Charlie Hebdo newspaper’s offices in Paris emerged on Tuesday.

Their accomplice, Amedy Coulibaly, was also killed on Friday at a kosher grocery store in Paris where he had murdered four hostages. Coulibaly’s mother and sisters released a statement Saturday condemning the terrorists' acts.

Click to see video:
http://news.yahoo.com/new-footage-of-terrorists--escape-after-charlie-hebdo-attack-in-paris-185109310.html

REUTERS/Reuters TV (FRANCE - Tags: CRIME LAW MEDIA)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??