Black Poetry : oh no race at a slow pace but no lace time to go face a girl and ask for some, if i end up in a dumb

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
oh no race at a slow pace but no lace time to go face a girl
and ask for some, if i end up in a dumb affair gonna need some air
decisions of the mind cause collisions sometime, I must prepare
for this, stay legit never play the hypocrite and lips git kissed
wit this, Crush Groove galore rushed moved to the door reminisce
yeah how do i unlock this thing while wearing hot bling the roof
on fire in the club and that's proof I desire love and wow poof
it may require a Sub with veggies so wrap it up to go almost goofed
this is BLACK HIP HOP in VIRGINIA BEACH with horns like a moose
look I'm powering down as lies towering around the truth
a brown youth with renown proof of this, it rip off the roof
it's visible for miles miserable manage to smile hurt bandage
my style at a disadvantage for awhile, this relate to skills damage
see cake and chill eat a ham sandwich, look I rap rhymes that trap
minds and slap domes and naw I don't rap alone and some take this crap
home so lets pause major because this flavor will stable your table
I end up a winner so begin with dinner do not enter if you not able
to eat this stuff, look I got a wish and shook plus fish with a hook
but mistook some bait a dumb mistake didn't catch one trout to cook
only thing biting was mosquitos and yellow flies, see chicks with cream
have to use tricks and schemes and some boys quick to dream dress green
breasts extreme "SO BOO I want an affair you fine what you do in your
spare time?" "WELL I jest sit and think and git a drink of milk more
settle not wild but a hot smile can make a boy act funny, can't ignore
that they be like boo you fine and on my mind we should date and i
be like no you may want cake don't fake every boy want some "I REMEMBER
was at bar 615 sitting to the bar and a boy was gitting too far in December
oh gosh he wanted some and my panties was very wet, he had a batch of words
that'll catch nerds sleeping, his rhymes flame can't stop it the heat absurd
and sex the main topic fly sweet like a bird, rumors of a sexual revolt
is afloat we all in the same boat but let me clear my throat, use this oak
tree as a hiding place because this boy wanna be sliding in lace so this is
a wet romance and we met by chance we get to advance this further like a whiz
this the type quiz a boy need a passing grade, got so much juice it's strange
must produce a change may need tissue to proceed with this issue that'll rearrange
the wetness girls don't forget this, you alert not a silly scrub and like
a fertility drug your words stimulate ovaries girls get pregnant off the hype
stay in art and play the part on stage and come with strong outrage after
the show and have a master flow that'll close the curtains never a disaster
"OK BOO ready to act the part of a rapper and start a chapter on good sense
the hood is convinced that this could be done so I should run to the fence
jump it and get your love you be wet at the club and a jet above about to
land on a runway so its fun to stay in love and behave a certain way to you
because of crave and you flirting today, twerking could slay a boy's heart
boo you got a true flirt should let me do the work, smell stuff like a shark
realize by your action that your pies are satisfaction lies are fractions unsolved, wear a thicker bandana in a particular manner twerking like HANNA MONTANA on a ROBIN THICKE song so MILEY is FIERY, you attractive and nice an active life head throbbing
as my raps stands to adapt plans for new circumstances and true romances robbing
the cradle baby girl it's a crazy world, you wear mad silk plus you add milk to your
breasts need that born great and need cornflakes from BATTLE CREEK and soar
rattle the street galore KELLOGS are great says TONY THE TIGER eat them before
stepping out so look boo you black and exact I kiss you and you kiss me back
then sex all over the car is that ironic after some phat EBONICS staying on track
like a train

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Race As A Mean Of Oppression Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : What happens if a US presidential candidate exits the race? Black People Politics 2
R Black Poetry : Come hot with moves and lot of dudes sways nowadays its a street race have to keep pace need tremendous motion in a continuous ocean rip shop and sca Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Law Forum : Chances of African Americans ( LIFE ) Historically have been Shaped by Race. Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
HODEE Science and Technology : ( OPERATION " WARP SPEED " ) CORONA VIRUS ANTIBODIES VACCINE RACE AGAINST CHINA, U.S.A and SEVERAL PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : The Enlightenment’s Dark Side How the Enlightenment created modern race thinking, and why we should confront it African American History Culture 0
OldSoul Black People : Ireland's forgotten mixed-race child abuse victims Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Inability Of The Black Race Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Why has the Tulsa Race Massacre been largely forgotten? African American History Culture 1
OldSoul Black People : New Research Identifies Possible Mass Graves From 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Race Without Respect Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Religion, The Down-Fall Of The Black Afrikan Race Black People Open Forum 1
Chyko Black Entertainment : Again, Cardi B Responds To People Questioning Her Race And Ethnicity - ""How Do You Act Like A Black Woman?" Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : My Heritage Is Mixed Race. Chances Are Decent That Yours Is, Too African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 'We have a long way to go:' Descendants of first black Americans on race relations African American History Culture 0
D Black People : The Truth About Race Series Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ◢Studies in White Racism: The Howard County Race Riot of 1883 Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ├ѕтυdιeѕ in Martin R. Delany┤Race and Ethnicity in Martin R. Delany's Struggle Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : 1 of the last survivors of 1921 Tulsa race riot dies at 103 African American History Culture 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ├ѕтυdιeѕ in the 乙ulu┤Race and Masculinity in British Representations of the Anglo-Zulu War Black People Politics 0
Perfection Law Forum : In Context Series: Black Women's Prison Narratives and the Intersection of Race, Gender Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: The Black Jews of Harlem-- Representation, Identity, and Race, 1920-1939 Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ◢Studies in White Racism: White Racism--An Application of the Colonial Model to Explain Crime & Race Black People Politics 0
Senegal Black Relationships : Can You Be Pro Black and Date Outside the Black Race? Black Relationships 6
nilevalley Black People : A white man who wrote and ask blacks not to trust his race a honest one at last! Black People Open Forum 4
Khari osei Black People Politics : Are mixed race people allowed to identify as black or white Black People Politics 11
Louise Cosper Black Christians : The Day Billy Graham Did the Unthinkable for Race Relations Christian Study Group 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : Seattle author begins a crucial discussion in ‘So You Want to Talk About Race’ Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Congresswoman who ‘bumped’ passenger from flight plays the race card Black People Politics 1
Kemetstry Law Forum : DOJ SENTENCING STUDY BY RACE Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Atheists : Is atheism the reason for Ta-Nehisi Coates' pessimism on race relations? Atheist Study Group 1
Kemetstry Black Women : CDC: BLACK WOMEN KILLED MORE THAN ANY OTHER RACE Black Women 16
PurpleMoons Black People Politics : News Vice: Race And Terror Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : What Race Were the Ancient Egyptians? Egypt 13
nilevalley Black People : Aw Saudi royals just as I figured you have a race problem. Black People Open Forum 11
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : o-magazine-tackles-race Black People Politics 4
Senegal Black People Politics : Charles Barkley...American Race Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Race in America: White Veteran Kills Black Man in NYC to 'Make A Statement' Black People Politics 25
Liberty Black People Politics : Are Politics More Divisive Than Race? Survey Says…GTFOH. Black People Politics 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : Hidden Figures early reactions: Taraji P. Henson storms the Oscar race Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Black Lives Matter is right to say Climate Change is a Race Issue Science and Technology 37
Enki Black People Politics : Trump is using black pastors to mislead the black race. Black People Politics 8
A Black People Politics : Is it time for black folks to disengage with whites when discussing race? Black People Politics 3
S Black People : The Milwaukee Race Riots: 5 Facts The Media Won't Tell You Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : TNT Gave CHARLES BARKLEY A SHOW TO TALK ABOUT RACE? SMH Black Entertainment 12
Fine1952 Black People : ?Race War? Black People Open Forum 51
Liberty Black People Politics : 5 key takeaways about views of race and inequality in America Black People Politics 0
S Black Short Stories : Dr. Michael Eric Dyson Writing Race and the Obama Presidency Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: never taste crack forever embrace fact went to a race // Track sitting in the stands lots Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : never taste crack forever embrace fact went to a race Track sitting in the stands lots of fans smi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0