Black Poetry : Often and many times soften minds with plenty rhymes he do amaze with a new craze make a crew praise grip minds when he sip wine look on the divine we

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Often and many times
soften minds with plenty rhymes
he do amaze
with a new craze
make a crew praise
grip minds
when he sip wine
look on the divine web
and low and behold find plebs
he's freaking quick
see a Puerto Rician chick
want an affair today
and prepare to say
I love you boo so stay
“NAW PLAYER so wet today
got to get away,
one boy try already
and my pie got sweaty
he was above the rim with fly wisdom
use love talk to simplify the system
haters come with wimp lie no rhythm
oh he jest kiss my lips
it was jest brisk drips
in her panties, he grips
waist and get her wet
tongue right there in KROGERS
she try buy some Folgers
to trip is to stumble
she got script that rumble
through microphones and humble
boys and stumble over sex toys
Puerto Rician girls go through
a lot in VIRGINIA BEACH a new spot
Kempsville Road to the left the hot
Providence Road out front and girl
your thing stable and pink
and now he's unable to think
with clarity he can only wink
her eyes and have fun here
how much dear is unclear
look he prevail wise
but fail to recognize
the difference between love and hate
and now he's at the club for cake
look he watered the grass
became disordered fast
because his sprinkler was broke
“NAW PLAYER: like smoke he blur vision
and prefer decision making collisions
not good don't get props from the hood
try apply his mind
and come up skyline
rhymes its not time
for us to date
don't trust your fate
the crust is nice
and you must take a slice
a club kiss
from a love list

Last edited:

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
from a love list
in the club by profession
boys came with a flood of questions
and that confused me
because she use to be
a stripper loose and free
no doubt rhyme chilling
and like the outline of buildings
he's tall yall ready to make a killing
if he can, have a great TOYOTA
but didn't make the quota
the motor is broke
won't start
so don't park
it here, “LOOK BOO YOU
chase all dreams
and like a baseball team
you at bat with the stats
he like the ability of a computer
really silly to use a tutor
drink BUD dilly dilly at hooters
NAW PLAYER you want pie surviving
and like skydiving
you falling for this cute
and calling for a parachutes
her hips a round build
but for you life is downhill
so pie and a kiss
is high risk
want girlfriend try this
talk soft
or she'll walk off

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Its true in the world that new girls often soften the conversation and hurl love on words and twirl boys minds like batons in parade but afraid of th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Liberty Law Forum : Black Americans more often wrongfully convicted: study Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
baller Black Poetry : I Thank God (Maybe, not often Enough) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
nilevalley Black People Politics : I often wonder how Native Americans feel when they hear Donald Trump call for constructing a wall. Black People Politics 17
Liberty Black People : The Term ‘White Tears’ Is Funny, but What It Often Leads to Isn’t Black People Open Forum 1
Alarm Clock Black People : Blacks in North Africa and Middle East Often Face Virulent Racism from Arabs Black People Open Forum 19
A Black Spirituality Religion : The claim so often put forth,that Christ changed the Sabbath,is disproved by... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
G Black People : Understand often things R not what the population at large think they see Black People Open Forum 4
A Black Spirituality Religion : Growth is often painfull and scary.... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
watzinaname Black Poetry : The Beauty Often Missed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
L Black Relationships : how often is to often Black Relationships 2
blakverb Black Poetry : Gun=man (a "too often" story) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black People : Too Many Hands In The Reparation Pot Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : How Many Generations are We in America ( at least 4 or 5 ) - The 14th Amendment is less than 152 years Old.. So the Struggle Must Continue Black People Politics 1
R Black Poetry : Being hot from the hood is not good in any manner a plenty bandannas are worn by many car parked at the club but got a bad spark plug and my heart l Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People : Many Stores and Business.. Will Not have coins to give you back as change Black People Open Forum 0
G Science and Technology : Many Trucks Have Just Come Here With Mosquito Larvae For Test Science and Technology 0
R Black Poetry : many times a plenty rhmesdon't hit the mark and onlinehe git to start over, go to schoolsit on a low stool at the bar coolorder a small meal and i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Trump's prayer breakfast jibes jolt many faith leaders Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Many dermatologists need more training on African American skin and hair Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : Ill with this and still exist with many chapters for a plenty rappers I see jive that be alive have to duck my head or get struck by lead playing cowb Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Queenie Black Spirituality Religion : So many religions in the world...then why... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 43
Ndugu Black People : Too many Obvious Reasons to Vote; Tomorrow! Black People Open Forum 2
Sawyerloggingon Black People Politics : Why do so many blacks vote Democrat Black People Politics 59
R Black Poetry : Write plenty quotes for many folks in hopes that this abolish battles and polish saddles to gallop i Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : MANY PROTIEN POWDERS ARE UNHEALTHY Black Health and Wellness 2
HODEE Black People : How many of you remember growing up and folks used to say. The police took him in the paddy wagon? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A founder of Black Lives Matter answers a question on many minds: Where did it go? African American History Culture 4
1poetsought Black Poetry : A Many faceted Jewel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : many scholars have insisted that the bible is entirely Egyptian AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : You May Not Know Epsom Salt Can Ease Your Life In So Many Ways Black Health and Wellness 2
Al D Black People : One Adam and Eve or many others Black People Open Forum 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Legislator Calls Abortion “African-American Genocide” Because So Many Black Babies are Aborted Black People Politics 123
bearwarrior Black People Politics : Question - why many Blacks are choosing Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders Black People Politics 84
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Susan Rice: Too Many Whites On National Security Team Putting America At Risk Black People Politics 0
S Black People : many black people love one another Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : White women are dying faster, and there are many reasons why Black People Open Forum 22
Liberty Black People Politics : Black Exodus: Why Are So Many African-Americans Leaving The RNC? Black People Politics 5
Liberty Black Entertainment : Does Hollywood Make Too Many Movies About Slavery? Black Entertainment 16
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : New Report Links Fibroids, Respiratory Illnesses To Toxic Chemicals In Many Black Hair Products Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : America has locked up so many black people it has warped our sense of reality Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
africanarise Black People : How many Black people are in the UK? Black People Open Forum 3
jamesfrmphilly Black Spirituality Religion : Pope-Francis-Many-powerful-people-don-t-want-peace-because-they-live-off-war Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Minnesota exposes one troubling reason America locks up so many black people Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Clyde C Coger Jr The Police : In Many Countries, Police Rarely Use Their Guns. Here’s Why Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
T Black People : Over 100 People Were Killed by Police in March. How Many More Will It Take? Black People Open Forum 14
frankster Black Spirituality Religion : Are there Many Gods or One God with many Names? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Kemetstry Black People : MANY SOUTHERN WHITES HAVE BLACK BLOOD Black People Open Forum 78
R Black Poetry : Yo I itch for cake which states I’m clever at many a party but if ever Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
HODEE Black Poetry : So Much.. So Many Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2