Black People : Officer fatally shoots black woman in Bay Town, Texas

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
...As it turns out the victim, Pamela Turner, a 44-45 year old grandmother, suffered from mental problems and had open warrants. The police said she grabbed the officers taser, although Eye did not see this action on the video. She then tussled with the police and he shot her like a dog x5. The end did not justify the means, however.

Yet, yet ...Eye know the sentiments of law enforcement in the state of Texas. Eye remember how Sandra Bland was treated...!

In conclusion, this is not a time to march and shout. This is a time to recognize that a psychological war is in progress and has been in progress for a loooooog time.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/baytown-tx-officer-shoots-kills-pamela-turner-woman-heard-on-video-claiming-she-was-pregnant-2019-05-14/?fbclid=IwAR1a4nFzDXfiy3CoAkqftegNej1PQk12hNbUX7jXGRjgW73q3l-eVv0nCSI

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: