Black Poetry : Of Queens and KINGS

Mr_WickedLover

Dec 31, 2001
In this life I have seen, the life of what, all have seen, a time of joy, a time to cry,a time of love under Gods Blue sky, As i Ponder the thoughts in my mind, see i didnt leave, but i remembered this time, of the friends that held me so near, and close, especially my queens in here, the beauty of you i can bragg and i did boast.
To my Brothers whom keep the soul of a good Lady alive, they never look down but hold their heads to the sky, see i remember as they well know, got much love for u all that you should know.
see On this date in time, The Love of you all,is on my mind,just a few words from the WICKED, I will be back next time.
Peace and love to you all. still having a ball. >>to kemestry,ball, blk queen,destee to, guess u all know how much im missing you too, be happy not sad on these days, just remember that a frown
chaces the sun away, MY thought to You all on this day, hugs to u all thats all i have to say........MWLover

baller

Jan 28, 2001
the near north
THANKS for the love, Wicked One....

that's what family is all about...holding those dear to you, close to your heart...ever keeping them on your mind. drops something soon, dawg...the QUEENS are waiting.

One.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

:wave: :wave: :wave:

This new year is already bringing new, yet familiar, peace. You are the evidence. Thank you so much for stopping through and sharing a glimpse of you. Don't make us wait too long before you come back home.

Happy New Year.

We're just beginning our forum's 1st birthday party. The links are at the top of the page. Hope you have time to play.

Destee

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
well i be MWLOVER

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
man love da flow stay and bring us mo!
ya been missed too long brutha:toast: :D :) :heart:

it's all about love 4 sho

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dawniejones01 The Front Porch : Hello Kings and Queens The Front Porch 9
1poetsought Black Poetry : Kings and Queens Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
chuck Black People : How We Can Truly Honor African Kings And Queens! Black People Open Forum 1
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black Spirituality Religion : Kings and Queens just for you Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
shaka64 Black Entertainment : 10 African Kings and Queens Whose Stories Must be Told on Film Black Entertainment 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Original Names of The Kemetic ( Nisutiu-bity/ Kings) and Queens in Ancient Kemet Black People Open Forum 14
Onyemobi Egypt : Important Biblical Characters based off Egyptian Kings and Queens Egypt 15
G Black People : gods, goddess, Kings, Queens...and the likes of Black People Open Forum 2
King Tubbs Africa : Great African Kings and Queens All Things Africa 21
S Beautiful Illustrations Of African Kings and Queens Honoring Black Ancestors 8
queentswana Black People : KINGS & QUEENS ... Black People Open Forum 0
queentswana Black Poetry : Kings & Queens ... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : 5 Amazon Queens Who Rocked The Ancient World Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Queens of Infamy: Njinga African American History Culture 4
Perfection Black People Politics : ╞乃lacҚ Amazonian Queens 尺esearch╡On the Origins of the Amazons of Dahomey Black People Politics 1
IFE African American History Culture : Little Black Queens African American History Culture 0
MelaninQueen Black People : This is for all of us beautiful black queens.. Black People Open Forum 1
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ❤ to those Queens who love pets Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : The Honorable Queens Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza & Opal Tometi Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : the Queens of Amarillo Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : The Honorable Queens Brittany Ferrell and Alexis Templeton Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Queens Of Africa Doll Line Is Outselling Barbie In Nigeria OldSoul 4
Liberty Spoken Word : Queens Be Like (Women Appreciation Spoken Word Poem) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Nigeria : In Nigeria, Queens of Africa steal a march on Barbie Nigeria 3
CosmicMessenger Black People : I LOVE Blackwomen! They Should Be Treated Like Queens! Black People Open Forum 21
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Tribal Queens Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Feather Quiet Poetry Lounge : Queens Rise Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black Spirituality Religion : YAH'S Queens Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
MsInterpret Black People : Queens Man Shoots Wife,Kids & Himself Black People Open Forum 7
N Black People : An Invitation To The Queens Black People Open Forum 6
A Black Relationships : An Abundance Of Queens Black Relationships 23
I Black Relationships : An Open Letter to African Queens Black Relationships 5
D Black Poetry : They Once Where Queens (A tribute to women) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
T Black People : Black Incomes Surpass Whites in Queens Black People Open Forum 4
info-moetry Black Women : Afrikan Queens Black Women 5
queentswana Black People : We're Sisters/Queens ...let's unite Black People Open Forum 0
Akilah GREAT AFRICAN QUEENS Honoring Black Ancestors 16
queentswana Quiet Poetry Lounge : Queen of all Queens... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
P Black Poetry : Quick Something 2 My Queens Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
P Black Poetry : My Queens Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Nahshon Black Poetry : The Queens' River Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
C Black Poetry : queens Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : What Nig*** and Queens Want Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Bishop Black Poetry : A Rose for The Queens of Destee - Part 1 (Happy Valentine's Day) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
P Black Poetry : 4 My Queens Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
V Black Poetry : for JMJ - the Hollis, Queens version Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
A Black Poetry : Beautiful Black Queens (repost) to let the queens i thought of them too Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
A Black Poetry : Beautiful Black Queens Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
blakverb Black Poetry : Queens of Destee series "UbZorbShun" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
blakverb Black Poetry : HEY!!!Queens of Destee, If I missed you let me know Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3