Black People Politics : Obama talks about Hip Hop, Jay-Z and others

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

MasterDJ

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 1, 2008
Universe
Omg! That Ludacris song is ridiculous! Luda is back and he should stay on that tip instead of that goofy stuff, but you know you gotta give them what they want sometimes just to stay in the game but i wish all of these artists could write songs even deeper than this one!

Now, i do find it interesting that Obama only mentioned that he met with JAY and KANYE and we all know that they are both Masons! Is Obama alluding to something because in his dialogue referring to them he mentioned LOVE instead of the normal "I Really like their music" spill that people tend to give! I cant pinpoint it exactly but I think their is a link somewhere in this chain and I want to find out what it is! If anyone knows then please shed some light! IS OBAMA A MASON

Ikoro

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 23, 2006
AHAAA!

I don't like Luda, but that song was NYCE. I bet you Obama was bumpin it when he heard it, bumpin it LOUD (on his presidential head phones that is). But of course the Brother had to publicly denounce it, no doubt. Prolly he knew about the track too, but can't endorse derogatory words even if they are true.

Hopefully this track garnered Obama some more votes. Heck I don't follow the election, but this song has me liking Obama a bit more. Naturally, he is in my opinion better than McCain or Clinton regardless.

Big up Luda! But... are you ready for change though? Obama is here. Get off your nasty tip, Bro.

One.

- Ikoro

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: