Black People Politics : Obama a new weapon-their new angle

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
Obama has won. Now the media's new angle is; "racial grievances" are a thing of the past. They are further demonizing Jesse Jackson ,and Al Sharpton ,and those types of people who bring injustice to the light.

Say what you want about Jesse and Al(this isn't a discussion about their motives),but racsim/white supremcy are not a dead issue. Lets not forget that Obama is half white,he used his white family in the campaign,he used demeaning rehtoric against Black men to win. he renounced his pastor Rev. Wright,he renounced the Noi,and he pledged love and support for Israel,a nation built on white supremecy,and murder of melanated people. If obama was 1000 percent black, would he have won? Maybe,Maybe not. Not saying it wouldn't have been possible, but now that a mulatto(whom I voted for),who had to disassociate him self from all things black,or all things exposing white racist violence and policy,has won the presidency of the U.S.,white media,and black conned-dervatives,and black left ................
have a new angle,and a weaopon in Obama to excuse white supremecy. Expect to hear a lot more of; "racial grievances are the old politics, and Obama is the new"

Yet another attempt of whites to try and erase their past history of criminal and terroristic behavior against people of color.

excel10k

Banned
Dec 19, 2007
Will change now come to Black America

Obama has won. Now the media's new angle is; "racial grievances" are a thing of the past. They are further demonizing Jesse Jackson ,and Al Sharpton ,and those types of people who bring injustice to the light.

Say what you want about Jesse and Al(this isn't a discussion about their motives),but racsim/white supremcy are not a dead issue. Lets not forget that Obama is half white,he used his white family in the campaign,he used demeaning rehtoric against Black men to win. he renounced his pastor Rev. Wright,he renounced the Noi,and he pledged love and support for Israel,a nation built on white supremecy,and murder of melanated people. If obama was 1000 percent black, would he have won? Maybe,Maybe not. Not saying it wouldn't have been possible, but now that a mulatto(whom I voted for),who had to disassociate him self from all things black,or all things exposing white racist violence and policy,has won the presidency of the U.S.,white media,and black conned-dervatives,and black left ................
have a new angle,and a weaopon in Obama to excuse white supremecy. Expect to hear a lot more of; "racial grievances are the old politics, and Obama is the new"

Yet another attempt of whites to try and erase their past history of criminal and terroristic behavior against people of color.

Do you really think the white voters, whose support was ESSENTIAL for Obama to win, went into that booth with the idea that their selection of Obama would "erase their past history of criminal and terroristic behavior"?

Race WAS an issue in this election and will always be an issue.

The question is, however, what can a black person expect to achieve in America? The answer has been proven: Whatever he sets his mind on. We can continue to make excuses and question every motive of whites, but doing so will not aid our progress.

Change has come to America. The question now is, will change now come to Black America?

70% of African American children are born out of wedlock. This is a statistically proven disadvantaged position that we are, by default, birthing 70% of our children into. 85% of ALL prison inmates of ALL races are from fatherless homes. Will change now come to Black America?

50% of the Nations prison population is black. The default answer is to blame the system. A crime must be committed to even be in or effected by the system. Blaming the system will not make us better as a race. Blaming the system will not make our neighborhoods free of the destructive influences of drugs. We must do something DIFFERENT in order to positively effect this issue. Will change now come to Black America?

Obama is a FATHER, a HUSBAND, a MAN who has embraced EDUCATION, and ACADEMIC acheivement. He is INVOLVED in his childrens life. He came off the campaign trail to "trick or treat" with his daughters. He is an example of what black men can and should be to their WIVES and to THEIR CHILDREN. Will change now come to Black America?

It is time to rise to the occassion. We must make change a reality that BEGINS with us as individuals. We must be worthy of being judged by the content of our character. We must value and rebuild the traditional nuclear family which involves one man, one woman, and their children. This is the foundation of a strong people. In most cases, children are best raised by the two people who made them. We must get our youth on the right track. The track where they are actively and aggressively pursue righteousness and positive things and just as actively and aggressively AVOID negative things such as drugs use, drug sells, producing children out of wedlock and creating fatherless homes. Will change now come to Black America??
I realize this is a lot of idealogy, but unless we do something vastly different, 4 or even 8 years of an African American president will not net us any tangible benefits. The choice is ours and has absolutely nothing to do with what white peoples motives are for electing a black president. It has nothing to do with white crimes of the past, present, or future. The future of Black America is completely based upon rather or not the behavior, actions, and attitude of Black people CHANGE to positive, constructive, goal orientied ones where we take and accept FULL responsibility for our condition. Will change now come to Black America??

These are the issues that will make a tangible difference in the social conditions of Black America. These issues are dependent upon what we, as black people, do, not upon what what people do or how they respond to us.

excel10k

Banned
Dec 19, 2007
demeaning rehtoric?????

He used demeaning rehtoric against Black men to win.
What did he say that was "demeaning rehtoric" against Black men?

Did he say something that was not true concerning a very large percentage of black men???

Da Street So'ja

Banned
Jun 11, 2001
where failure is not an option
Occupation
thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
i totally agree

they CANNOT erase history.

NOW THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED
WE NEED TO TREAT EACH OTHER BETTER, MAKE EACH OTHER BETTER
MAKE THIS CHANGE A POSITIVE ONE. YOU/US NEEDS TO CHANGE THEY WAY WE VIEW EACH OTHER.
HOLD UP LOL. I'M STILL IN AMERIKKKA. THEN I REALIZED THIS ELECTION
WASN'T FOR ME.
IT WAS FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS, GENERATIONS
THAT CAN SEE PROMISE, AND FOR THAT I AM GRATEFUL.

SO I SEE THIS AS VERY POSITIVE
DON'T BECOME COMPLACENT BLACK PEOPLE THIS IS FAR FROM OVER
TRUST ME WE HAVE WORK TO DO

BUT IT'S A GREAT START TO CHANGING OUR MINDSET AND RETURN
TO THAT RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER WE'VE LOST OVER THE CENTURIES

I KNOW OBAMA WILL DO A GOOD JOB AND HE IS A STRONG MAN
I SHOULD KNOW HE'S A LEO LIKE ME
AND WE HAVE ANOTHER STRONG LEO BROTHER HERE BRO. KEITA

WHILE MOST ARE PROUD OF OBAMA AS I AM,

I'M EVEN MORE PROUD OF OUR

FIRST BLACK FIRST LADY IN THE WHITE HOUSE

GIRL GO HEAD AND FRY SOME BACON! LOL

CONGRATULATION BARACK OBAMA

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME A BETTER PERSON

A BETTER MAN

Da Street So'ja

Banned
Jun 11, 2001
where failure is not an option
Occupation
thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
most

Do you really think the white voters, whose support was ESSENTIAL for Obama to win, went into that booth with the idea that their selection of Obama would "erase their past history of criminal and terroristic behavior"?

Race WAS an issue in this election and will always be an issue.

The question is, however, what can a black person expect to achieve in America? The answer has been proven: Whatever he sets his mind on. We can continue to make excuses and question every motive of whites, but doing so will not aid our progress.

Change has come to America. The question now is, will change now come to Black America?

70% of African American children are born out of wedlock. This is a statistically proven disadvantaged position that we are, by default, birthing 70% of our children into. 85% of ALL prison inmates of ALL races are from fatherless homes. Will change now come to Black America?

50% of the Nations prison population is black. The default answer is to blame the system. A crime must be committed to even be in or effected by the system. Blaming the system will not make us better as a race. Blaming the system will not make our neighborhoods free of the destructive influences of drugs. We must do something DIFFERENT in order to positively effect this issue. Will change now come to Black America?

Obama is a FATHER, a HUSBAND, a MAN who has embraced EDUCATION, and ACADEMIC acheivement. He is INVOLVED in his childrens life. He came off the campaign trail to "trick or treat" with his daughters. He is an example of what black men can and should be to their WIVES and to THEIR CHILDREN. Will change now come to Black America?

It is time to rise to the occassion. We must make change a reality that BEGINS with us as individuals. We must be worthy of being judged by the content of our character. We must value and rebuild the traditional nuclear family which involves one man, one woman, and their children. This is the foundation of a strong people. In most cases, children are best raised by the two people who made them. We must get our youth on the right track. The track where they are actively and aggressively pursue righteousness and positive things and just as actively and aggressively AVOID negative things such as drugs use, drug sells, producing children out of wedlock and creating fatherless homes. Will change now come to Black America??
I realize this is a lot of idealogy, but unless we do something vastly different, 4 or even 8 years of an African American president will not net us any tangible benefits. The choice is ours and has absolutely nothing to do with what white peoples motives are for electing a black president. It has nothing to do with white crimes of the past, present, or future. The future of Black America is completely based upon rather or not the behavior, actions, and attitude of Black people CHANGE to positive, constructive, goal orientied ones where we take and accept FULL responsibility for our condition. Will change now come to Black America??

These are the issues that will make a tangible difference in the social conditions of Black America. These issues are dependent upon what we, as black people, do, not upon what what people do or how they respond to us.
most young people seem immune to the past white and black

white youth voted for Obama, they don't believe they bare the brunt of the past, that's where i saw the most change

your question
Will change now come to Black America??
YES it will but we HAVE TO MAKE THE CHANGE, no longer can we sit and wait
for the change

BECAUSE CHANGE IS HERE

now get out there and respect each other Black People

this is deeper than any one individual

it's about ALL OF US

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Barack Obama Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : Barack Obama Gives Advise To Protesters and took to social media to ‘bring about change’ for social injustice Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Michelle Obama leads tributes to former White House butler who died from coronavirus Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Obama DHS whistleblower found dead with gunshot wound in California Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : End of a decade: What the 2010s, Obama, Trump and Black Lives Matter meant for Americans African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 'Fair maps': Barack Obama launches new initiative to help take on partisan gerrymandering Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Mitch McConnell Says Obama's Election Means We Don't Need Reparations Black People Politics 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 1MDB’s Jho Low, Rapper Pras Michel Indicted Over Obama Donation Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Michelle Obama: I Didn't Believe America Was Ready For A Black President Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Authors : Barack Obama Makes Surprise Appearance During Michelle's Book Tour Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama warns: if America stays so divided, our democracy and economy won’t survive Black People Politics 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Barack and Michelle Obama sign production deal with Netflix Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : President Obama plays with Tiger Woods and Michael Jordan over weekend Black Sports 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Scottie Pippen wavers on Michael Jordan vs. LeBron James debate after Barack Obama chimes in Black Sports 1
HODEE Black People Politics : OBAMA to "Republicans_I didn't create TRUMP.. your hate towards me did! Black People Politics 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Conversation with Mrs. Obama OldSoul 1
Destee Black People Politics : Trump's Obsession with Obama - Has a White Man Been More Obsessed with a Black Man Before? Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : OBAMA'S INNER CIRCLE JUST INDICATED THEIR CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT IN 2020, AND IT'S NOT JOE BIDEN Black People Politics 1
Lunar Cycle Black Women : Malia Obama Having Fun At Lollapalooza Black Women 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Ava DuVernay Pays Tribute To Michelle Obama's Slave Ancestor Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A Scientific Explanation For Why Barack Obama Looks So **** Good Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : WATCH: Confused 5-Year-Old Wants to Know Where Barack Obama Went Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama: Not bombing Syria 'required the most political courage' Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Michelle Obama Wore Her Natural Hair For The First Time Black People Doing Positive Things 3
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : michelle-obama-snapped-rocking-her-natural-hair Black People Doing Positive Things 0
IFE Black People Politics : Trump and Obama finally Chat Black People Politics 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Black History moment: the poem that got Obama in trouble AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Live Barack Obama attacks Donald Trump and says 'American values' are at stake as protesters flood s Black People Politics 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The World Can’t Afford President Obama’s Silence Anymore - He Speaks Black People Politics 12
IFE Black Poetry : Barack Obama's poetry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Liberty Black People Politics : 55 Reasons Obama Will Go Down As One Of Our Best Presidents Black People Politics 13
RAPTOR Black People Politics : "Pity the sad legacy of Barack Obama" : Cornel West Black People Politics 83
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How Frank Marshall Davis poem 47th street might be typologically linked with Obama’s poem “Pop”? AACOOLDRE 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : T.I.'s Open Letter to President Barack Obama: "You Shook Up and Woke Up a Generation" and to Trump Black People Doing Positive Things 6
OldSoul OldSoul : Watch first lady Michelle Obama's final White House speech OldSoul 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : obama-becomes-target-of-racist-memes-on-russian-social-media Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black America Steels Itself for Obama’s Departure and a Future Under Trump Black People Politics 6
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : barack-obama-photos Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Continuous Broadcast Black People Politics : How President Obama Warned Putin: The Red Phone....NOT Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Why Obama got it right on the Syria ‘red line’: Derek Chollet Black People Politics 3
willa Black People Politics : Russian Hacking - Obama News! Black People Politics 16
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Obama Quietly Signs The "Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act" Into Law Black People Politics 2
Liberty Black People Politics : Trump’s Election Proves Obama Is a Dignified Man in an Undignified Time Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama: ‘This is going to be a browner country’ Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama vows to slap Russia over Hacking, Tensions on Rise Black People Politics 5
Liberty Black People Politics : Fake news: Popular post claims Obama-led U.N. to make U.S. pay African-Americans reparations Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Obama Addresses Racism For The First Time As President Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black People Politics : The Legacy Of Barack Obama - Fareed Zakaria Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : obama-orders-review-of-election-hacking Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Brits Desperately Want Obama To Move To UK And Become Prime Minister Black People Politics 0