Black Entertainment : O.J. Simpson to Tell FOX How He Would Have Killed Slain Wife Nicole

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
O.J. Simpson to Tell FOX How He Would Have Killed Slain Wife Nicole

LOS ANGELES — O.J. Simpson will tell FOX "how he would have committed" the slayings of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman in an interview to air later this month.

Simpson, who was acquitted of the crimes in a 1994 criminal trial, agreed to an "unrestricted" interview with book publisher Judith Regan. The two-part interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29.

"O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes," FOX said in a statement. "In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade."

The interview will air days before Simpson's new book, "If I Did It," goes on sale Nov. 30. The book, published by Regan, "hypothetically describes how the murders would have been committed."

Click Here To Read Entire Article

:heart:

Destee

Slowly

Feb 20, 2006
Pacific NW
Occupation
electronic technician
gad dang boy! don't you know it's time to get under the radar and stay there!

ShemsiEnTehuti

Aug 28, 2006
Florida, USA
Destee said:
O.J. Simpson to Tell FOX How He Would Have Killed Slain Wife Nicole

LOS ANGELES — O.J. Simpson will tell FOX "how he would have committed" the slayings of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman in an interview to air later this month.

Simpson, who was acquitted of the crimes in a 1994 criminal trial, agreed to an "unrestricted" interview with book publisher Judith Regan. The two-part interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29.

"O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes," FOX said in a statement. "In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade."

The interview will air days before Simpson's new book, "If I Did It," goes on sale Nov. 30. The book, published by Regan, "hypothetically describes how the murders would have been committed."

Click Here To Read Entire Article

:heart:

Destee
:jawdrop:

I have mixed feelings about this one. He seems a little mashed up in the head for even writing a book about "what if" he killed his slain wife. Then again, Whites have been basically saying he is guilty of the crime with impunity, so maybe he should actually get paid off of White people's beliefs...especially since those cracker-devils sued him in a civil suit and even took his Heisman trophy that we won with his pure and refined physical talent. I have a feeling this is going to draw a lot of attention,

OmowaleX

Jun 23, 2002
Aztlan
Occupation
Educator
Slowly said:
gad dang boy! don't you know it's time to get under the radar and stay there!
When I played sports in high school I wore number "32" because one of my favorite athletes was O.J. Simpson.

When I was younger and sported a jarge Afro a lot of people used to tell me how much I looked like O.J.

When I got in college and decided to change my name (as a newsmagazine staffer) I chose the name Omowale Jabali, that is to say, "O.J."

I still wear "gear" with the number "32" but moreso because of Magic Johnson.

I still view O.J. as one of the greatest running backs of all times but he must also be one of the world's biggest fools as well.

I have never witnessed anyone so desperate for attention that they would continually disgrace themselves with the possible exception of another "M.J."....the man in the mirror.

O.J. needs to do more than go under the radar. I can not state only what I am thinking right now in that regards as some things are better left unsaid.

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
I personally think this is rather humorous. :lol: White people have been getting away with this very thing for years now.

I personally never really cared if OJ killed her or not. To be honest, the trial was never really about that anyway....And it never really is, when a Black man is on trial for anything.

I probably won't watch the interview, but I just hope that OJ doesn't embarrass our people, much in the way the "MJ" has done on national TV in past times.

PEACE

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Liberty Law Forum : Friend of OJ Simpson believes OJ will confess to murders Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : Martin Sheen Is Shopping a 'Making a Murderer'-Style Series That Will Exonerate O.J. Simpson Black Entertainment 13
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : The Followers: Ashford and Simpson- Gospel Black Entertainment 2
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Valerie Simpson - There Is A God Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Khasm13 destee.tv : Jay Dilla ft Guilty Simpson- As Serious as Your Life Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Nick Ashford of Ashford & Simpson dies at 70 OldSoul 7
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Ashford & Simpson Black Entertainment 5
Destee Black People : Revenge Displayed Against OJ Simpson Black People Open Forum 13
G Black People : Some thoughts on Bell, Williams and Simpson Black People Open Forum 12
C Black Entertainment : ahsford and simpson, india arie's parents? Black Entertainment 7
KWABENA Black People : O.J. Simpson Black People Open Forum 8
HODEE Black People : Rihanna Says Tell Your Friends Of Other Races To "Pull Up" For Black Issues | NAACP Image Awards Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : How safe is your tap water? This database can tell you Black Health and Wellness 0
Ndugu Africa : AU ambassador to the US, fired by the AU for having the Courage to Tell the Truth about Neocolonialism All Things Africa 0
R Black Poetry : A girl is alert with these and a mini-skirt a sees them boys use expertise to try for pie tell the to freeze she have a boyfriend so at ease wow she h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : A Black Woman’s Battle to Tell the Truth About Nat Turner: Witness and Testimony African American History Culture 0
R Black Poetry : Tell a phat story about bling in the category of things // Such as the fury of jewelry and wedding r Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck African American History Culture : What Should We Tell Today's Black Youth About The Black Freedom Fighters of the Seventies? African American History Culture 2
nilevalley Black People Politics : This is why the people of Kenya Africa would tell Donald Trump climate change is a real fact! Black People Politics 3
IFE Black People Politics : Tell Congress: Investigate Trump’s ties to Russia Black People Politics 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : tell-a-e-network-to-cancel-generation-kkk Black People Politics 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : The five things no one will tell you about why colleges don’t hire more faculty of color Black Education / Schools 2
S Black People : The Milwaukee Race Riots: 5 Facts The Media Won't Tell You Black People Open Forum 1
Quokka007 Black Relationships : How can you tell a guy is just interested in just sex and not a relationship? Black Relationships 13
Chidike Black People : 8 Ways to tell a Conspiracy Theorist is really a Fraud Black People Open Forum 2
chuck Black Children : Please do tell US what YOU are concerned and worried about in 2016!! Black Children 0
chuck Black People Politics : Please Do Tell Me What You Also Feel Think About Detroit in 2016! Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : like well known characteristics tell stories strong and ballistic they grown and twisted but when t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
chuck Black People Politics : What Share We Tell Today's Young Black Activists? Black People Politics 2
ASHANTA Black Women : BLACK WOMAN HAVE OUT NUMBER ALL THE RACES IN ENROLLING IN COLLEGE WHAT THE MEDIA WANT TELL YOU Black Women 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Pastors Tell Trump Their Meeting With him on Monday is Not an Endorsement Black People Politics 38
chuck Black People : Please Do Tell Me What Is Your Freedom Of Speech Being Based On!! Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Watch: Did Obama Just Tell Presidential Hopeful Kanye West to Sit Down? Black People Politics 6
Liberty Black Parenting : When, What, and How, Do We Tell Our Children? Black Parenting 0
Enki Black Positive People : Black Stories From The Hood, If we Don't tell them, Who will? Black People Doing Positive Things 14
Al D Black People : Like An Eagle Stirring Up Its Nest…Is God Trying To Tell Us Something? Jul 1 by Truthangel07 Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Black People : Tell Me How You Define Afrocentrism Too! Black People Open Forum 17
chuck Black People : North/South/East/West: Do Tell Me About Your Necks Of The Woods! Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : SignthePetition! Tell CBC to Resist Pres. Obama's “Race Card” AppealtoAccept FastTrack for TPP&TTIP! Black People Politics 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : AMERICA and ME (somebody tell me while on my knees) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Don’t disrespect our president, black lawmakers tell Netanyahu Black People Politics 3
Inanna Black Parenting : When did you tell your child(ren) you were pregnant? Black Parenting 3
RAPTOR Black People : What the Corporate Media Won't Tell You about MLK | Interview with Drs. Jared Ball & Wilmer Leon Black People Open Forum 1
1poetsought Black Entertainment : To Tell the Truth Black Entertainment 0
S Black People : What does this video tell you about the function and direction of the Hip-Hop industry? Black People Open Forum 11
A Africa : How to tell what specific part of Africa someone is from? All Things Africa 16
shaka64 Black Entertainment : Biggie I got a story to tell. The video Black Entertainment 0
Khasm13 Khasm13 : u mean 2 tell me... Khasm13 3
T Black People : Please Tell me why black people do not think family history and genealogy is important? Black People Open Forum 28
R Black Poetry : Tell a Lie. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0