Black People : NWO Global government, just a silly conspiracy theory???

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Another Extremist Conspiracy Theory? The Elite’s Own Statements

Posted By admin On November 20, 2009 @ 9:43 am In Featured Stories | 16 Comments

Jurriaan Maessen
Infowars
November 20, 20p09

Who’s the extremist? The Malthusian calling for world government to scale down human population or the one reporting on it?

Extremist: Jacques Delors, former president of the European Commission.

While the Anti-Defamation League is busying itself with smearing truth tellers, the globalists meanwhile openly call for global governance and population reduction. Oh yes, the issues we cover here are quite extreme. If that makes those reporting on them extremist conspiracy theorists intent on blowing up a federal buildings- well, let’s round up all those who investigate anything, drive them into camps and warm up the oven. After all, they might be domestic terrorists.

Take for example a publication issued by the EU-chapter of the Club of Rome titled ‘The Crisis, Global Governance and the Road to Copenhagen’ (click to find out whether this issue is a conspiracy theory or no). In this recent newsletter put out under auspices of His Royal Highness Prince Philip of Belgium (Saxe-Coburg-Gotha), the statement reads:

“We should not let any longer “laissez-faire” economic philosophy spill over and contain ambitious global policies. The survival of a great part of mankind is at stake. Do we need to wait for the date when the maximum number of human that the planet can bear will be reached?”

I know, it’s extremist beyond measure to report on this statement, but we just can’t help ourselves. I could of course pretend I didn’t actually read the statement in this pamphlet, saying that:

“The recent events should generate the required lucidity to undertake for the 30 years to come a collective and reasonable management and allocation of natural resources. (…). They should lead to the mutualisation of the planet resources with sound global governance; (…). Otherwise there is a significant risk that humanity will fulfil Malthus’ theories, where “natural” adjustment (in form of famine, disease, epidemic, natural catastrophes, war…) would put back the world population in line with the available resources.”

Before I could avert my eyes, I also had a glimpse of the following statement:

A d v e r t i s e m e n t

“Many measures leading to solutions of these problems are known and the Club of Rome has long been advocating for many of them: geo-engineering, zero waste & zero carbon policies, energy taxes, de-growth of consumption in many areas…”

I’m not sure continuing to quote the Club of Rome constitutes a dangerous and extremist conspiracy theory, but hey, there it is anyway.

In their witch-hunt for extremisms, why doesn’t the ADL visit the White House, the UN, the Counsel on Foreign relations and the annual Bilderberg conferences while they’re at it. Enough extremism there to keep you busy till rapture.

Please pay a visit also to professor Saul Mendlovitz, Co-Director of World Order Models Project (WOMP) and ask him if the scribe got it right when he recorded him saying in his acceptance speech at the award ceremony of the 1990 UNESCO ‘Prize for Peace Education’ (page 36):

“It is my personal belief (not shared by all members of WOMP) that there is an overwhelming surge in the direction of global polity and that a world state is emerging. Indeed, some of the policy élite are beginning to discuss a single world central bank and a single currency.”

Another one who can be reasonably suspected as being extremist, is former president of the European Commission Jacques Delors who on September 7, 1992, gave a speech to the Royal Institute of International Affairs titled ‘The European Community and the New World Order’ in which he speaks of “world government”, “transferring sovereignty” and a “worldwide single market”.

“I would add”, stated Delors, “and I will not go into detail- that economic integration, unless it is backed by a strong political will, will not in itself produce stronger international institutions or help create world government.”

full article;
http://www.infowars.com/another-extremist-conspiracy-theory-the-elites-own-statements/print/

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Black-king Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : NWO by Hizkiyah Ysrayl and Yahcanon Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Blackbird Black People : NWO Black People Open Forum 8
HODEE Health and Wellness : THE BIDEN PLAN TO COMBAT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) AND PREPARE FOR FUTURE GLOBAL HEALTH Black Health and Wellness 0
G Black People Politics : Global Israeli Progression and the The Bavarian Connection Black People Politics 39
G Science and Technology : Interesting Video of KGB Global Disinformation (Fake News) Campaign Against America Science and Technology 0
HODEE Black People Politics : The wheels could come off the global economy - NO Fear.. Just Be Awake and Be Ready for an OKE-Doke Black People Politics 1
OldSoul Black People : Global Warning by OldSoul (written in Spoken Word and should be read aloud to oneself and with others) Black People Open Forum 0
Azacotogan Benin : Daagbo of Ouidah being called "His Majesty" and "global leader of Vodun?!?" Benin 0
Ndugu Black People : Global Warming , Strange Natural Disasters and the need for a National Black Cross EMS service Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Bad Diets Are Responsible For More Deaths Than Smoking, Global Study Finds Black Health and Wellness 1
Perfection Malawi : In Context Series: Global leaf companies control the tobacco market in Malawi Malawi 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: Mediterranean Jewries and Global Commerce in the Modern Period Black People Politics 0
G Black Money Business Jobs : Join the global Black Page Business Directory Black Money Business Jobs 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Global Bases Map OldSoul 4
Liberty Black Positive People : Meet The CEO Building A $75 Million Global Landmark For African American History Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The clock is ticking on a global shift to the far-right Black People Politics 5
Liberty Health and Wellness : Global Tax on Sugary Drinks Black Health and Wellness 0
Steve Beasley The Front Porch : Global Nomad The Front Porch 2
HODEE Black People Politics : The-global-implications-of-china-s-manic-stock-market Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : The Paris Mystery: Were the Shooters Part of a Global Terrorist Conspiracy? Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : World Bank warns of global jobs crisis Black People Politics 4
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Global Post, the employer of freelancer James Foley, fails to pass smell test Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : NASA : global industrial civilisation could collpse Black People Open Forum 40
KingSango Black People : Nostradamus: The African Future Super Global Economy. Black People Open Forum 1
crwn Black People : Three Of The Many People Who Betrayed The Afrikans Global Revolution. Black People Open Forum 3
Mad Skillz Black People : The Global Elite: Rigging the Rules That Fuel Inequality Black People Open Forum 0
legit-writer Black People : Will Global Warming Be Blamed For This? Black People Open Forum 12
Alarm Clock African American History Culture : Marcus Garvey's Birthday today; His thoughts on Global Black America in the computer age? African American History Culture 1
RAPTOR Black People : Russia and China Prepare for Global War Black People Open Forum 2
Alarm Clock Black People : Hillary Clinton: “We Created Al Qaeda”. The Protagonists of the “Global War on Terrorism” are the Te Black People Open Forum 8
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Ben Carrington - The Global White Sports/Media Complex and the Politics of Sport Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : From Civil Rights to Global Anti-Imperial Struggle – Debbie Louis and Kali Akuno Discuss the Connect Black People Politics 0
Corvo Black People : Global Education Reform Movement (GERM) Black People Open Forum 3
S Destee Network : NEWS RELEASE: THE FEDERATION OF GLOBAL MERCHANTS Destee Network : 1
Ankhur Black People : Dr Martin Luther King's Relvance to the Global Black Community 2012 Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : The Other 2012 Doomsday scenario / Rigged to Occur, by the Global Oligarchy Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Scientific Proof of A Global Oligarchy Black People Open Forum 0
Knowledge Seed Black Positive People : Black Power: Brother organizes global tour for NBA players Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Knowledge Seed Black Positive People : Black Power: The global emergence of Black billionaires Black People Doing Positive Things 9
Ankhur Black People : Was Hugo Chavez Poisoned by some global corporate Intel???? Black People Open Forum 1
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Open Source: Global Village Construction Set Science and Technology 3
Ankhur Libya : AFRICOM; Libya to be used as a Springboard for Global Hegemony Libya 12
Ankhur Black People : Will Ivory Coast be next? in military quest for Global Hegemony? Black People Open Forum 3
T Black People : HOW IS THIS FOR A SOLUTION? - IYPAD - The Global Day of the Drum Black People Open Forum 8
Ankhur Black People : Could Japan's Tsunami's and Quakes be the result of global Warming? Black People Open Forum 8
A Black People : 'Rise people Rise- The Global Revolution is Upon Us! Black People Open Forum 14
RAPTOR Black People : Global Food Security and Sovereignty Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Where is the focus on the Common Good of the Global Black community? Black People Open Forum 30
Ankhur Black People : The Crumbling of Global white supremacy Black People Open Forum 5
Ankhur Black People : Is it Possible for Global Fascism to Return? Black People Open Forum 4