Black Poetry : Nowadays shook with a lot of whack facts someday may look back on this and plow my car into a tree a

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Nowadays shook with a lot of whack facts someday may look back
on this and plow my car into a tree and somehow get free through
the sunroof and leave the dumb truth behind, start being real but who
shot ROGER RABBIT, in the groove to read so I move and proceed
through pages leaf by leaf without taking a brief pause that I really need
look I see stupid oceans that be in motion but where the dang fish at?
Will admit one bass done pass its not a fun task to look for these phat
guys, now I'm out here late with some sincere bait on my hook I hate
to look into the water may see a mermaid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Come hot with moves and lot of dudes sways nowadays its a street race have to keep pace need tremendous motion in a continuous ocean rip shop and sca Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: Everything prevail in order need a pail of water to cool off // And school cost nowadays a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Alarm Clock Black People : My apologies , to the Destee fam, all internet data should be cross referenced nowadays! Black People Open Forum 7
R Black Poetry : very alert to literary work in the book of EXODUS its complex just to think shook with the holy word, JACOB and his sons went to EGYPT, many extreme k Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : She sweet and black with a tremendous street act boys carry her books even the dairy is shook over the milk in her breasts she's wearing a silk dress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Depart alert while booty do artwork wreck the street with technique alert while she flirt, rap rude with aptitude shook with pie crust but left my boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : He see a girl pies smoking and eyes wide open he can only stare at and hope she share that his mind mixed and shook but he had a fixed look on her, h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Shook over the love sport and now must write a book report pages glued together on stages nude of wh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Saw a girl fine like Mariah Cary in the library and knock over a pile of books she smile and shook h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Saw a girl fine like Mariah Cary in the library and knock over a pile of books she smile and shook h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: the air shook and sticky so I look quickly and this boy came to toy with my brain right he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : T.I.'s Open Letter to President Barack Obama: "You Shook Up and Woke Up a Generation" and to Trump Black People Doing Positive Things 6
M Black Poetry : Look it’s pathetic shook I don’t get credit bought a cook Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Black Jokes Humor : all shook up Black Jokes Humor 5
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: now I'm a down for life red-bone boys wanna kiss my lips and head home they love my skin-tone, correct and hot tonight lips reflect a lot of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: this entire block require ham hocks, wow in shock eating collard greens don't rock the boat just dream a lot dim a nation with the st Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : He has a bold team but his whole scheme is plunged into darkness need info to spark this he'll dispatch a lot after he hatch a PLOT look boo you got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Come hot with moves and lot of dudes swaysnowadays go get a BA, MD AND PHD and stayshome no J.O.B., have class and a professionis best like the las Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : There's Still a Lot of Work to Be Done to End Natural Hair Discrimination Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 2
SkinTone Black People : A lot we lost in this Brother. It's our job to. Arr Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Black unemployment is at a record low. But there's a lot more to the story Black Money Business Jobs 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Black unemployment is at a record low. But there's a lot more to the story Black Money Business Jobs 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: jive a lot and strive on the block but like livestock i run into beef // this fake talk goe Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : jive a lot and strive on the block but like livestock i run into beef // a hell of a storm and I'm w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Macron Got A Lot Wrong About Africa ... But Made One Good Point All Things Africa 2
IFE Black People Politics : Georgia election voting machines stolen from vehicle in grocery store parking lot Black People Politics 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : You're eating a lot of fake, rotten olive oil — here's how to find the real stuff Food Discussion and Recipes 1
Liberty Black Sports : 'She showed a lot of courage': Serena Williams praises Maria Sharapova for taking responsibility aft Black Sports 0
LookingForward Black People : Which Song Do You Listen To a lot At The Moment Black People Open Forum 5
chuck Black Jokes Humor : We Do Need To Laugh A Little Or A Lot More Here Too Black Jokes Humor 0
chuck Black Entertainment : Let's laugh a little or a lot here too Black Entertainment 1
42Tribes Egypt : 42tribes on the Two Faces of ancient Egypt and a lot more Egypt 0
HODEE Black People : Worth A lot More Than I Paid Black People Open Forum 0
Kongolini Zulu Mau Black People : " I HOPE THIS MAKES THINGS PERFECTLY CLEAR FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE" Black People Open Forum 6
R Black Poetry : Not having good luck yet and I’m upset my true force Is on due course to crash rhyme a lot HIP HOP m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
legit-writer Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Shampoos for those who swim a lot Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 1
$$RICH$$ Black People : THIS WAS A TIME WHEN BLACK PEOPLE MAY NOT HAVE HAD "EVERY-THING" BUT THEY HAD A WHOLE LOT. Black People Open Forum 2
candeesweet Quiet Poetry Lounge : Lot Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
RAPTOR Black People : 'If your gonna win your freedom, your gonna be disliked by a lot of ethnic groups' Black People Open Forum 0
legit-writer Black Relationships : Talking to a lot of oppostie sex friends if you are in a relationship Black Relationships 15
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Posse On Broadway - Sir - Mix - A- Lot Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Sir Mix-A-Lot - I like big butts ( Official Music Video ) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Sir Mix A Lot Baby Got Back Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
noor100 Black Muslims : The Story of Prophet Lot[pbuh] from Qur'an Islam Study Group 0
cherryblossom Black Christians : Lot and his Daughters Christian Study Group 20
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Is the spiritual path filled with lot of stress Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Kamau47 Black People : This smells an awful lot like racism Black People Open Forum 22
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : PLAY LOT Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
HODEE Black Poetry : I Have spent a Lot of .....TIME Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
O Black Poetry : The Same Lot Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3