Black Spirituality Religion : Not Your Traditional Religious Thread

I'm Becoming Me

Jul 6, 2013
Occupation
Lover & Fighter...
Hello Everyone,
:hi:

So, I know there are some of you on here, like myself, who do not consider yourself a traditional Christian, or a traditional anything when it comes to Spirituality. I like to say I am Spiritual, but not Religious.

Let's talk about and share our Non-traditional Spiritual beliefs and views here..

Jump in..the water is fine.:swings:

I really look forward to hearing from all of you...

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Hello Everyone,
:hi:

So, I know there are some of you on here, like myself, who do not consider yourself a traditional Christian, or a traditional anything when it comes to Spirituality. I like to say I am Spiritual, but not Religious.

Let's talk about and share our Non-traditional Spiritual beliefs and views here..

Jump in..the water is fine.:swings:

I really look forward to hearing from all of you...
Hey IBM....:hi:

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
IMO, all world religions are the same religion. They all seek to control, and when you strip away the more superficial aspects of these religions, you can see this. An example of these aspects are the rules, rituals, and the regulations. You take them away and you'll find that at the esoteric core of all these religions is the eternal idea that a person's ultimate and real identity is god.

But before I go, I'd like to clarify my use of the word god. I am using the word "god" as a general term to represent the ultimate, the source of all all being and the bases of all existence. Not the god in the bible.

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Hey you!! How are ya?..:hi:

Long time no see my buddy, or so it seems anyway...
I'm on vacation. Me and the fam is driving all the way down to TJ.. we are in San Diego now. SO I can only post when I stop for the night..this is one long drive which is why I hated doing it. But since this is new to them, I did it.:D

Peace!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Online school vs Traditional school Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 0
N Black Women : Traditional Gender Roles Black Women 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ╟ѕтυdιeѕ in Aƒrican Traditional Ɽeligion╢Aspects of African Traditional Religion Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ╟ѕтυdιeѕ in Aƒrican Traditional Ɽeligion╢Sin and Its Removal in African Traditional Religion Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ╟ѕтυdιeѕ in Aƒrican Traditional Ɽeligion╢Regaining Our African Aesthetics and Essence Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀Krobo Queen Mothers---Contemporary Female Traditional Authority in Ghana Black People Politics 0
J Black Spirituality Religion : To all practitioners of Ifa Orisha, Vodun, Akan, or any other Traditional African Religion Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 38
Al D Black People : Has China Lost Its Traditional Values? Black People Open Forum 11
Shalai Black Spirituality Religion : Traditional African belief systems Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Oru Kuro Ereme African Traditional Religion : African Traditional Religion~ Mediumship and Maraj Lwa African Traditional Religion Study Group 6
R Black Spirituality Religion : OLD traditional Hoodoo Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Bunmi Doyin Burkina Faso : "Animist Religion" or Traditional Spirituality in Burkina Faso Burkina Faso 2
dunwiddat Black People : Traditional medicine did not work Black People Open Forum 0
Omowale Jabali African Traditional Religion : Waaqeffannaa, the African Traditional Faith System African Traditional Religion Study Group 17
river Black People : Time Travel in African Traditional Religions Black People Open Forum 3
Amnat77 Mali : Mali: Cooperation Between Modern and Traditional Medicine Mali 4
Amnat77 Ethiopia : Ethiopia Traditional Dancing Ethiopia 4
C Black Spirituality Religion : Celebrities in African Traditional Religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 24
I Black Spirituality Religion : Petition: Acknowledgment of African Traditional & Diaspora Religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
9 Black Spirituality Religion : The Role of Women in African Traditional Religion Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
O African Traditional Religion : Qs Traditional Ifa. African Traditional Religion Study Group 2
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : Traditional African religion: Initiation Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : A Study of the Traditional Systems of African Servitude Omowale Jabali 6
P Black Parenting : Restoring the traditional African family in America Black Parenting 5
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : traditional African spiritual baths part 2 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : A Guide To Traditional African Spiritual Baths Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
I Black Spirituality Religion : Beyond Ritual: Rethinking the Role of Patriarchy in African Traditional Religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : African Traditional Beliefs Live Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : African traditional discussion Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
Keita Kenyatta Black People : AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION and More Black People Open Forum 0
K Black Poetry : Can we help save the people with traditional spirituality based secular fiction? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
D Black Relationships : Traditional black marriage in trouble? Black Relationships 4
I Africa : Democracy and African Traditional Wisdom All Things Africa 0
Isaiah African American History Culture : TRADITIONAL GOSPEL HARMONY MP3'S FOR FREE! African American History Culture 2
P Black Spirituality Religion : THE ROLE OF WOMEN IN AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : Were Traditional African Religions a Threat To The slave master? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
I Destee Network : Traditional African Spirituality Destee Network : 3
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : Why are some black people so uninformed about African Traditional Religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 113
I Black Spirituality Religion : Elements to admire in African Traditional Religions Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Isaiah Africa : IN PRAISE OF THE WORD: TRADITIONAL AFRICAN ORAL ART... All Things Africa 5
Isaiah DRUMS AND POWER: HOW AFRICAN AMERICANS CREOLIZED TRADITIONAL AFRICAN MUSIC Honoring Black Ancestors 7
A Black Spirituality Religion : W. African Traditional Spirituality - The Akan Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Queenie Destee Network : African Traditional Religions Destee Network : 1
Queenie Black Relationships : Let's have a traditional wedding!!! Black Relationships 6
I Black Spirituality Religion : New 3-CDROM on Traditional African Religion by Trad. Priest Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Z Black Entertainment : Yaya Diallo's Traditional West African Healing Music Black Entertainment 1
frankster Black Spirituality Religion : Do you have to be Religious to be Moral or ethical? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 28
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : Hypocritical Religious Caucasians, etc. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : All Religious Roads Lead 2 Rome... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black People : Your Greatest Enemy Is Your Religious Elitist Black Integration Assimilation Leadership Black People Open Forum 0