Black People : Not a Happy Birthday for Dr King

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I want to see a change in the conditions of the lives of Black people! There have been thousands of little groups doing this and that , since the 90s , yet our situation is getting worse, so what does that tell you???
That things are getting worse and things will probably only get worser.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/28/nyregion/islamberg-ny-attack-plot.html?action=click&module=News&pgtype=Homepage
If I may borrow a phrase from brother James.........be the change that you want to see.

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
they say, be the change that you want to see.....
they say alot of things, but only White supremacy wants to tell Black folks that collective effort is not important !
I dont know if you have noticed , but they have increased unity and attacks on Civil Rights and physical attacks, while we have less unity, in the past 2 years!
Maybe thats the problem, they think like a collective, while we talk about "well why dont you as one person do something" without knowing what that person has done and been doing for the past 30 years!

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
So don't listen to white supremacy.
Listen to the thousands of little groups doing this and that. They ain't do it for fun. They do in it because it makes a difference in the place where they live.
You think it's only worth while if what they do is nation or world wide? Where do you think the Black Panthers would have gone if when they started they thought it only worthwhile if it be done nation wide?
I'll tell ya, they'd still be kick'n around the street sip'n 45's on the door stoop complaining about this and that and what should be done.

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
So don't listen to white supremacy.
Listen to the thousands of little groups doing this and that. They ain't do it for fun. They do in it because it makes a difference in the place where they live.
You think it's only worth while if what they do is nation or world wide? Where do you think the Black Panthers would have gone if when they started they thought it only worthwhile if it be done nation wide?
I'll tell ya, they'd still be kick'n around the street sip'n 45's on the door stoop complaining about this and that and what should be done.
my brother , I was referring to the past 25 years!

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.