PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

North Korean workers prepare seafood going to US stores

TIM SULLIVAN, HYUNG-JIN KIM AND MARTHA MENDOZA

Associated Press

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korean-workers-prep-seafood-us-stores-restaurants-192702520.html

In this Sept. 2, 2017, photo, a worker stacks crates at the Yanbian Shenghai Industry & Trade Co. Ltd., which hires some North Korean workers to process seafood in the city of Hunchun in northeastern China's Jilin province. In an effort to boost the local economy, China and North Korea agreed several years ago to allow factories to contract for groups of North Korean workers, establishing an industrial zone with bargain-priced labor. (AP Photo/Ng Han Guan)

Lunar Cycle

Jul 16, 2017
This is telling, somewhat disturbing but not surprising. In about 2 days the conspiracy theorist crowd will attribute America's health issues to this and other countries hostile to America heavily adulterating while manufacturing, processing, assembling an preparing our foodstuffs. Remember the Chinese Drywall debacle? Could be something to it. Who knows and I don't think anybody cares anyway. I know I don't, I'll scarf down a Jackson's Hole cheesed up beef burger with sauteed mushrooms and onions before touching boiled chicken any day.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
This is telling, somewhat disturbing but not surprising. In about 2 days the conspiracy theorist crowd will attribute America's health issues to this and other countries hostile to America heavily adulterating while manufacturing, processing, assembling an preparing our foodstuffs. Remember the Chinese Drywall debacle? Could be something to it. Who knows and I don't think anybody cares anyway. I know I don't, I'll scarf down a Jackson's Hole cheesed up beef burger with sauteed mushrooms and onions before touching boiled chicken any day.

But I care Lunar Cycle, lol, Salmon is a staple I truly love. Thank God I've stayed away from the brands sold at Walmart and Aldi, you know what I'm saying?

Let me know when the doggies arrive, okay?

Lunar Cycle

Jul 16, 2017
But I care Lunar Cycle, lol, Salmon is a staple I truly love. Thank God I've stayed away from the brands sold at Walmart and Aldi, you know what I'm saying?

Let me know when the doggies arrive, okay?

I HATE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I was a child my caretaker would spoon Cod Liver Oil into my mouth daily. Ugh ugh ugh ugh and ugh. sometimes between gagging I would ponder shooting her,(NOT REALLY) I was an extremely difficult child to raise but she was one of my more loving caretakers and took more then her share of crap from me but I think she cared just a little too much. If I had the power I would designate spoon feeding Cod Liver Oil to children as felony child abuse carrying a penalty of triple life plus a thousand years working in a chocolate factory. Okay, got that off my chest. Mr. C. you live in Texas. You of all Destians should be intimately familiar with The BP Gulf Oil Spill following the Deepwater Horizon Platform explosion. So please tell me your Salmon is from up the Northern waters.

BTW: You of all people should know all those conspiracies and there were a lot of them have never been debunked. Not one.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I HATE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I was a child my caretaker would spoon Cod Liver Oil into my mouth daily. Ugh ugh ugh ugh and ugh. sometimes between gagging I would ponder shooting her,(NOT REALLY) I was an extremely difficult child to raise but she was one of my more loving caretakers and took more then her share of crap from me but I think she cared just a little too much. If I had the power I would designate spoon feeding Cod Liver Oil to children as felony child abuse carrying a penalty of triple life plus a thousand years working in a chocolate factory. Okay, got that off my chest. Mr. C. you live in Texas. You of all Destians should be intimately familiar with The BP Gulf Oil Spill following the Deepwater Horizon Platform explosion. So please tell me your Salmon is from up the Northern waters.

BTW: You of all people should know all those conspiracies and there were a lot of them have never been debunked. Not one.

We seem to be opposites, when it comes to fish and cod liver oil, lol. I was brought up on cod liver oil and love it. In fact, I got my kids to take it by telling them, its the substance candy is made of :rofl: ... And of course, loving their Dad, took it faithfully.

Oh boy, I'm not big on conspiracy theories, which seem to be a short cut from doing the work of turning over the basis of fact.

When it comes to eating, I'm very, very careful, Tom Brady has nothing on me. :) But yes, wild salmon, via Northern Waters from the neighborhood store (Tom Thumb) is my choice.

Have the doggies made it yet ... :huh:

Lunar Cycle

Jul 16, 2017
We seem to be opposites, when it comes to fish and cod liver oil, lol. I was brought up on cod liver oil and love it. In fact, I got my kids to take it by telling them, its the substance candy is made of :rofl: ... And of course, loving their Dad, took it faithfully.

Oh boy, I'm not big on conspiracy theories, which seem to be a short cut from doing the work of turning over the basis of fact.

When it comes to eating, I'm very, very careful, Tom Brady has nothing on me. :) But yes, wild salmon, via Northern Waters from the neighborhood store (Tom Thumb) is my choice.

Have the doggies made it yet ... :huh:

The doggies won't be here until late next week. It has been decided by wiser people then me that it's best they travel by ship with personal attendants and a licensed vet, a jet is too restrictive plus they have to be quarantined when they arrive in Mexico. I will be able to see them but I cannot touch them under any circumstances, understandable, like my own doggies could give me cooties. I apologize for that remark, it was indelicate, Mexico is a very fine and relatively safe country and the drug cartels who are actually South American and not law abiding Mexican citizens are being eradicated by the Mexican law enforcement authorities and for that I am truly appreciative.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
The doggies won't be here until late next week. It has been decided by wiser people then me that it's best they travel by ship with personal attendants and a licensed vet, a jet is too restrictive plus they have to be quarantined when they arrive in Mexico. I will be able to see them but I cannot touch them under any circumstances, understandable, like my own doggies could give me cooties. I apologize for that remark, it was indelicate, Mexico is a very fine and relatively safe country and the drug cartels who are actually South American and not law abiding Mexican citizens are being eradicated by the Mexican law enforcement authorities and for that I am truly appreciative.

Just who, is any wiser than you, your uncles? At any rate, its good to know this, thanks. For all the good you do, your safety is utmost important, Lunar Cycle, despite your poor eating habits :facepalm: :)

Lunar Cycle

Jul 16, 2017
Just who, is any wiser than you, your uncles? At any rate, its good to know this, thanks. For all the good you do, your safety is utmost important, Lunar Cycle, despite your poor eating habits :facepalm: :)

My uncles are wise enough to know I'm no child anymore so they pay people to deal with me. Safer for all parties concerned. I think we have completely derailed this thread. Ya think? Lol.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
My uncles are wise enough to know I'm no child anymore so they pay people to deal with me. Safer for all parties concerned. I think we have completely derailed this thread. Ya think? Lol.

See, I knew you were just pulling my leg in the exchanges below, about picking up my aggressive ways, lol:

You're not going to like sue me or anything are you Mr. Clyde? I guess I'm picking up your rather aggressive ways.

Lunar Cycle, Aug 16, 2017Report

Ahem ... you are far more aggressive than I am, lol ... I'm an :angel1:
compared to you, Lunar Cycle.

Clyde C Coger Jr, Aug 16, 2017EditDeleteReport

On derailing the Thread, well, its mine and we can derail it all we want, besides, do I have a choice Lunar Cycle?
:rofl:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: