Black People : No Reason Why we should not have a Nationwide Boycott on Black Friday ova Police Lynching!

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
The biggest day in the Corporate Sales structure , not only would it send a real message to the oligarchy that controls the commissioners in each city and state , but it is an opportune time in US history to do so in lieu of the major sales slump not talked about in the media , and the impending recession,
these major chains , are closing!
We should take the message of that and 'Act Accordingly"

11050714_1436572739971528_3507862721877427992_n.jpg

Ndugu

Nov 18, 2016
After all of this , is a 24 hour moartorium of shopping live and online too much to ask as a show of united outrage , and to let the oligarchy know , that we want justice and , an end to this ??
main-qimg-62c1da1bbc76df249e2267d5b1decec7-c.jpg

Alton_Sterling_Philando_Castile_Sandra_Bland_Tamir_Rice_Freddie_Gray_Mike_Brown_Walter_Scott_E...png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chyko Black People : Explain With A Scientific Reason Why "Black" People Are Dying Of COVID-19 More - Rapper Stefflon Don Black People Open Forum 3
KRAZYK Black People : You have no reason to cry about your home Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : THIS CRAB'S BLOOD IS THE REASON YOU'RE ALIVE Science and Technology 0
R Black Poetry : Above the rim and fly and love simplify his reason for true wings this season gonna do bling after all it's not a new thing see a girl body swell and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Atheists : Is atheism the reason for Ta-Nehisi Coates' pessimism on race relations? Atheist Study Group 1
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : The Big Reason Whites Are Richer Than Blacks in America Black Money Business Jobs 4
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Video: DL HUGHLEY: THE REASON ATHLETES AND CELEBRITIES CANT FIX THE BLACK COMMUNITY Audio Video Web Conferencing 8
Enki Black Sports : This is part of the reason they don't like Serena Black Sports 1
S African American History Culture : The Real Reason Slavery Ended - The Gullah Wars African American History Culture 1
S Black People : The Real Reason Slavery Ended - The Gullah Wars Black People Open Forum 1
T Black Muslims : Siyaam (i.e. fasting)..The Soul and Sole reason Islam Study Group 0
Liberty Black Relationships : #1 Reason Women Pull Away From Relationships Black Relationships 19
Liberty Black Relationships : #1 Reason Men Pull Away From Relationships Black Relationships 120
nilevalley Black People : Texas pastor bans weave for female church staff& the bold reason why! Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Poetry : I know the reason it feels so strange Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
LookingForward Black People Politics : The Only Reason To Support Donald Trump Black People Politics 16
OldSoul OldSoul : Mumia Abu-Jamal "Some Who Feel No Reason For Thanksgiving" OldSoul 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : An ISIS defector explained a key reason people continue joining the group Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Minnesota exposes one troubling reason America locks up so many black people Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Computers - Software Hardware : People Shocked At The Real Reason Behind Slow Computers… Science and Technology 0
RAPTOR Black People : The real reason Holistic Doctors are being killed and vanishing? Black People Open Forum 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : The real reason Americans are worried about GMOs is actually a way bigger problem Food Discussion and Recipes 2
TruthHitman Black Hebrew Israelites : The Reason White Scholars Lie On History Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
chuck Black People : Another Reason Brother Ali Is 'The Greatest' Among Us All! Black People Open Forum 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : James Brown - There Must Be A Reason Black Entertainment 0
Kemetstry Black People : ANOTHER REASON FOR REPARATIONS Black People Open Forum 10
OldSoul OldSoul : [For Black Women Only) Ego Tripping (there may be a reason why) OldSoul 0
HODEE Black People : Reason for no history on black patriots Black People Open Forum 0
Destee African Holiday : African Holidays - can you name any - along with their date / reason for celebrating? Black Events 28
Black-king Black Hebrew Israelites : The reason a woman must never commit adultery. Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 19
Orisons Black People Politics : Do YOU KNOW the real reason Nelson Mandela was freed? Black People Politics 138
MsInterpret Health and Wellness : The REAL Reason You Need to do Kegels Black Health and Wellness 8
1poetsought Black Poetry : No Rhyme or Reason Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
blazejay Black Money Business Jobs : The reason crime pays Black Money Business Jobs 6
info-moetry Black Relationships : Is our lack of knowledge of self, the reason we seek outside companionship? Black Relationships 2
Knowledge Seed Black People : Is Malcolm the reason white folks love Martin? Black People Open Forum 43
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : E-Motion (versus) Reason Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
MS234 Violaters / Violations : There's no reason to play hardball with me Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 3
candeesweet Audio Video Web Conferencing : MAZE and Frankie Beverly-Reason Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
A Black People Politics : I guess this is the reason why Ron Paul would never be elected Black People Politics 1
river Black Men : The Reason Black women are Angry at Black Men Black Men 131
Ankhur Black People : Can the Supporters of this War, explain, what is the reason for it? Black People Open Forum 1
hartwell Black People : This is the reason why the whiteman is nothing but the devil Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : All the more Reason for a Third party that represents Our Interests Black People Open Forum 0
N Black Poetry : GIVE ME ONE REASON Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Within Reason Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
B Black People : No reason to ever get defensive against "disrespectful" words, here's why. Black People Open Forum 31
Ankhur Black People : Reason for Goldman Sachs in the White House and the truth about AIG bailout Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Reason Why Reparation Is Not Taken Serious By Black People In America Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Time We Spend On Telling The Reason We Have Been Made To Be A Fool Chief Elder Osiris 1