Not having a breath left to live
My language is now strictly broken english from settlers jivin'
Now putting myself out there to survive
Provide my car, my body, my family and my problems a reason to stay on my block
Hope being alive as others give a way of understanding why we need socks
To walk past oh so fast
As I view a color fest
Smiles view down as their phones give no worries
For their english speaking IPAD evidently has your view seeming pretty homely 4 those few seconds
U call yourself solely to become grounded
Hearing the same sounds
As if the mountains in my current view never is found
To be the way out
No cooking this food w/ continuous shouts
Every language having a block to stand as elders reach out for a familiar stance
My home is now w/ in a trance of these fences
Not open for us to view the togetherness of choosing to stay alive w/ other humans that have their things too, for lack of communication, set up to become
A daily look out for some
Whose colors might match mine
Then mountains begin to shine
Amazingly now this feels like home
As they speak to me in my language one word
Come

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: now I'm a down for life red-bone boys wanna kiss my lips and head home they love my skin-tone, correct and hot tonight lips reflect a lot of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Emotions strong and like oceans roam in wet places while he get laces at home alarm is the reason in a girl's arm every season, the worst is fear then Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
O Black People : Staying at Home Kids Activity Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : OK she strut butt and stay up with luck she's a RED BONE and boys kiss her and head home because of her skin tone this boy has a TOYOTA with hype he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
skuderjaymes Black People : 50 or so Heavily-armed Cops and National Guardsmen protect the home of killer cop Derek Chauvin. Black People Open Forum 1
G Health and Wellness : Mississippi Church That Violated Coronavirus "Stay At Home Order" Burned To Ground Black Health and Wellness 0
R Black Poetry : At home she roam around in a gown and boys hound and bark be astound her beauty could wreck a nation and don't expect compensation can't place her lac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Its a dumb start but it from the heart and bona fide now I'm gonna ride home with this boy a kiss he can enjoy so lets get under way gonna be wet thun Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Homeless women who took over California home gain support Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Al D Africa : Energy Efficient Home Built by Africans All Things Africa 0
KRAZYK Black People : You have no reason to cry about your home Black People Open Forum 6
R Black Poetry : They kiss at the table but this fable is concerned with a cake date that went wrong so he spent time at home thinking about it alone now on the phone Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : "knew this girl that was home yall up against a stone wall because of a wrong phone call now this boy want some and could fall in love after he break Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Toddler allegedly returns home from daycare with braid ripped off scalp: 'This is a lawsuit' Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
Ndugu Black Positive People : Marcus Kline Freedom Home Adacamy , has kindergarten students doing JHS science!! Black People Doing Positive Things 1
R Black Poetry : be desired and approved HIP HOP required a smooth feel strong and the deal at home after a kiss and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This is a gift an act folks sniff my facts and detect a smell at home now have to protect my cell Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Senegal : At new Museum of Black Civilizations, a call to come home Senegal 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Detroit police find 63 fetuses in funeral home amid probe Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Pioneering female plumber who fought sexism was told to 'go home and do the dishes' Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Alvin Kamara wears 'Make Africa Home Again' hat, Colin Kaepernick jersey in Saints locker room Black Sports 1
R Black Poetry : Strong beats on streets as pride talk on sidewalks run into crime has stone walls best be home yall, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : At VIRGINIA BEACH Home depot to buy some electric wire but have this dumb desire for chick quick and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : One dude paused his brain and caused pain on microphones while he remain home his goal was to tame d Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : home team history Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Computers - Software Hardware : How to make sure Russian hackers can’t attack your home router, again Science and Technology 4
R Black Poetry : born in the gully but fly and a lullaby lullaby is a song for a baby // let me take you home get g Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : born in the gully but fly and a lullaby is a song for a baby so boo let me take you home get gravy y Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : be gone from home now in Walmart to roam my COX Desk top support Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
PurpleMoons Black People : Virginia governor to white nationalists: 'Go home ... shame on you' Black People Open Forum 6
IFE Black Positive People : 9-Year Old Queen Running Her Own Home-Based Line of Bath Products Black People Doing Positive Things 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : from-detroit-to-liberia-why-i-left-america-to-find-home Black People Open Forum 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Starts At Home...I Thought You New.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Home - Ms Mills OldSoul 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : Syrians finding refuge in Africa as war at home grinds on Ghana 1
Senegal Law Forum : Do You Practice Home Defense? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Charles Brown - Please Come Home For Christmas Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Enki Black People : This is our home black family Black People Open Forum 4
Fine1952 Black People Politics : President Obama’s New Home Black People Politics 0
DjajiPrime Benin : History and Culture of Benin Republic (Home of VooDoo) Benin 3
chuck Health and Wellness : The Loss Of Black Home Ownership In Detroit Is A Wake Up Call For All Of Us!! Black Health and Wellness 0
Chidike Black People : Black Woman in Leading Lawsuit Over Flint, Mich., Water Crisis Found Shot to Death in Home Black People Open Forum 8
Liberty Black Education / Schools : In African-American Communities, Growing Interest In Home-Schooling Black Education / Schools 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Archaeologists digging at Malcolm X's boyhood home in Boston African American History Culture 1
1poetsought Black People : The Journey Black Home Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Nation of Islam comes home to Detroit for convention Black Money Business Jobs 2
caramelpython Black Poetry : Returning Home Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Liberty Black Positive People : Rondae & Rahlir Hollis-Jefferson Surprise Mom with New Home (Dir By @MrBizness) Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Liberty African American History Culture : RARE PHOTOS OF MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. AT HOME African American History Culture 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 18 Bizarre Home Remedies That Really Work Food Discussion and Recipes 2