Gun Ownership : No Guns For Negroes

Each1teach1

Apr 9, 2008
the dirty dirty for now
Occupation
build up the nation
The only thing I have a problem with in this film which is pretty big is the myth of black on black crime. The fact is that as much as we've been taught to believe that this is a problem in the general sense that it precludes progress for us as a whole. The fact of the matter is that in general when a crime is committed whether by a white or other, it is committed upon the people whom they live closes to and have direct contact with. Whites on average commit crimes on each other at the same rate which blacks do, so why is there no such thing as "white on white crime?" Why has BOB crime been popularized as a notion that it is a huge problem in the black community? It is to deflect the actual problem of whites continuing the manipulation and exploitation of blacks and to further divide the community not only an attempt to make it collapse on its self but to have blacks blaming themselves for the lack of progress, making enemies of one another when in fact it has been the same culprit pulling the strings all along. It is no coincidence that the riots of 65 and 68 were followed by the decline of black power and social upward mobility of blacks. No coincidence that in this same time period (identical to that of the post civil war era) are defined by social welfare, the rise of black gangs and gun control. The irony, which is showed in the video is that blacks have ALWAYS armed themselves to defend against racist white society only today does it seem to have been flipped that we must protect from criminals within our own ranks while I agree to a certain about protecting onself from cime in the community, I feel that this part of the video validated the notion of the black crazed criminal mindset, it left a little something to be desired.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: