Nigeria : Nigerians

militant

Jun 21, 2005
Riada said:
I only hope that the criminal few--Lawdy, Lawd-- in Nigeria have as much compassion for all of the Nigerian nationals who are "stuck" in foreign, hostile lands as you have for them. You're making it sound like those leaders are starving and are stealing billions to buy themselves a loaf of bread or to get basic essentials.

I would actually encourage any starving person to steal if necessary to get food. Will these "Big Men" not survive if they don't buy yet another mansion, fleet of HUMMERs, or can't send a girlfriend to Paris to get her hair and nails done? They're doing it at your expense, but it sounds like you don't mind. They know they can always count on the folks in their own ethnic group, among a few others, to support them and that's why they make sure they throw around a few crumbs, while they crap on the rest of the citizens.

Keep making excuses if that makes you feel better. I mingle with some of those more privileged Nigerians who jet back and forth. I know exactly what some of them are like.
Hehe... I am laughing at this statement: "I mingle with some of those more privileged Nigerians who jet back and forth."

So my views make me not so priviledged? Well, you will never know! A priviledged person needs not announce his position. It is immature!

Again you dwell on so many negatives. To put things in perspective, before I debunk your points, allow me to state my motivation for defending Nigeria as follows:

(1)Nigeria is the largest black nation that EVER existed on this planet. And for the next 50 years we will continue to be the largest black nation that ever existed on this planet.

(2) Nigeria produced the first black Nobel Laurete from anywhere with black people across the globe.

(2) Nigeria has been the one African country with the most significant contribution to the liberation of many African nations and the continual peace keeping across Africa.

However, in your warped perspective, might I add a perspective of someone who is with a Nigerian man, you have a criminally inept nation. How you wished. Might I add that these same criminal Nigerians are the most educated nationality in the United States? Mind you Nigerians are not even the favored candidates for academia by the White majority. Perhpas, in the light of that statistics, the recent surge of attack on Nigerians, by the Jewish media would then make sense.

Now what baffles me is this: Your point of view has no logical order, besides contrarian anti-nigerianism. I am NOT talking about Nigerian leaders, because that is NOT the subject at hand, again, my question to you is this:

Are you going to condemn all Nigerians without simultaneously condemning the Western Interests which turn Nigeria and much of Africa to places unfit to survival?

Its not a difficult question to answer!

Riada

May 14, 2005
militant said:
Hehe... I am laughing at this statement: "I mingle with some of those more privileged Nigerians who jet back and forth."

So my views make me not so priviledged? Well, you will never know! A priviledged person needs not announce his position. It is immature!

Again you dwell on so many negatives. To put things in perspective, before I debunk your points, allow me to state my motivation for defending Nigeria as follows:

(1)Nigeria is the largest black nation that EVER existed on this planet. And for the next 50 years we will continue to be the largest black nation that ever existed on this planet.

(2) Nigeria produced the first black Nobel Laurete from anywhere with black people across the globe.

(2) Nigeria has been the one African country with the most significant contribution to the liberation of many African nations and the continual peace keeping across Africa.

However, in your warped perspective, might I add a perspective of someone who is with a Nigerian man, you have a criminally inept nation. How you wished. Might I add that these same criminal Nigerians are the most educated nationality in the United States? Mind you Nigerians are not even the favored candidates for academia by the White majority. Perhpas, in the light of that statistics, the recent surge of attack on Nigerians, by the Jewish media would then make sense.

Now what baffles me is this: Your point of view has no logical order, besides contrarian anti-nigerianism. I am NOT talking about Nigerian leaders, because that is NOT the subject at hand, again, my question to you is this:

Are you going to condemn all Nigerians without simultaneously condemning the Western Interests which turn Nigeria and much of Africa to places unfit to survival?

Its not a difficult question to answer!
I've been attacked on this forum several times for making very complimentary statements about the academic prowess of Nigerians and for various other favorable statements I've made about them. So let the record show that you brought up my relationship with a Nigerian man. I was trying not to mention that.

Re condemning the West, I expect the West to crap on black folks because that's what an enemy does, by definition. So I can condemn them for doing it but that's almost laughable and surely a waste of time. I expect my enemies to shoot at me; I don't expect my friends to do so.

Ikoro

May 23, 2006
.... Peace and respect to members of the community.

Sister Riada, I must say that we are "mos def" not on the same wavelength... I am sorely disappointed in your statements so far, and also, of course, hurt. Many of the things you say seem so inept. Maybe this is because I am sensitive. Who knows.... BUT:

My Beautiful Sister Riada wrote:
I expect my enemies to shoot at me; I don't expect my friends to do so.
What do you call this thread?! Aren't you doing exactly that?

I think I will withdraw from this discussion for the time being, as it does not promote building/healthy discussion, solutions etc.

Brother Militant, I ask you to leave this discussion be. We can bring forth all the facts, be they historical or academical, and we would not win an ounce of recognition here. Their point is simple: Nigerians are corrupt. Yes, hands down. You win the discussion. Go you!

Nothing can be gained from defending our people here - sadly. Let them talk of solutions, when they bring that to the discussion table we can join.

Also, thank you and much respect to you Brother Cedric.

~Ikoro

blackeyes

May 14, 2003
South,Ga
I saw that program on CNN awhile ago.
I know two wrongs don't make a right but I thought it was kinda funny.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.