PoeticManifesta

Mar 24, 2005
Virginia Beach,Va
Occupation
Local Insurance Agent
WELL///
IF THYER GREEDEY WHITE MEN..
THEN TELL ME...
WHO TOOK THIER MONEY.. TO MAKE THEM WANT IT BACK?
DID THEY NOT SAY THEY DID IT..
OR DID THEY JUST GET A KIK OUT OF TAKIN A MANS MONEY WHO HAS ENOUGH FOR 2.. OR FOUR?

I DATED A NIGERIAN..
AND HE GOT A KIK OUT OF GETTING OVER ON PPL...
IT WAS ALMOST SIKENING..
NEEDLESS O SAY THAT AINT LAST LONG...
HIS MOTTO WAS THE WORLD OWED HIM AND HIS..
SO WHATEVER HE TOOK WAS HIS IN THE BEGINNING.

ibrahim said:
I have met a couple Nigerians who feel that way.
Some too have been arrested for Fraud, 419.
But you know what?
Their victims are always white men
GREEDY WHITE MEN

spicybrown

Oct 21, 2005
hmmm.....

karmashines said:
There is a very RACIST perception that Nigerians are swindlers and it sickens me. Are there any Nigerians here that can shed light on why such a perception exists except for RACISM? Anyone here know any Nigerians personally?
Well, my sister was with one for 9 years, and she had no such a complaint, besides the fact he did her scandalous toward the end of their relationship, and yes, over material items. The only rumor floating around (in general) that I know of, is that all the men have wives in their homeland, and they wire funds illegally, and scam for money. But hey, what foreigner DOESN'T have that reputation. I say judge them on an individual basis:spinstar:

Ikoro

May 23, 2006
Man, people need to STOP stepping on Nigerians.

Dag, so much smut out there - cloggin' my arteries.

Stereotypes among our own are the worst.

~Ikoro

Riada

May 14, 2005
Ikoro said:
Man, people need to STOP stepping on Nigerians.

Dag, so much smut out there - cloggin' my arteries.

Stereotypes among our own are the worst.

~Ikoro

Nigeria IS a very corrupt country. Even most Nigerians talk about that all of the time. I know too many Nigerians who can't go home due to the fact that billions that should have been used to develop the country have been stolen by Nigerian "Big Men." Simple things like a can of tomato paste cost an unbelievable amount of money there. Many Nigerians only eat one meal a day and even that one meal doesn't contain the proper nutrients.

Nigeria is "the" powerhouse of Africa--the most populous, richest,etc. What has the corruption in America or any other place got to do with the corruption in Nigeria? It's the corruption in Nigeria that deprives Nigerians here and there of their birthright!! Now we have all of these old Nigerians in America--who had looked forward to going home to spend their senior years and they can't due to all the money their own leaders have stolen. It's so sad seeing them, hearing them talk about their hopes and dreams of going home and now they can't and most of them now realize they're not going to ever make it home.

All Black people are not innocent pawns of white racists or the West. There are some "BAD" Black people out there and we have got to stop defending them!

Ikoro

May 23, 2006
Excuse me sister, but I never said that all black people (or Nigerians, that you are so strongly hinting at) are innocent pawns of white racists or the West. Do not attempt to educate anyone on the subject matter of Nigeria, when, in all due respect, it is clear that you are not completely so yourself.

You keep repeating the same thing, "Nigeria is corrupt". WHO the HE** is Nigeria? Is it the Igbos, the Hausa or the Yoruba? Maybe the Fulani?

What group is Obasanjo from? What of the last president? Hm? You're always generalizing. It is no longer a matter of defending anyone but -ones own pride-, sister.

What has the corruption in America or any other place got to do with the corruption in Nigeria?
....Did you seriously just ask me that question? SERIOUSLY? You insult me and my nations intelligence. In fact, the whole continent and the MOVEMENT as well.

And who are you Americans to point finger at ANY country when you are living in the most corrupt nation on the planet? Please, wash your mouth. Even if you are not running things in the United Snakes, you cannot now, or ever until you have your own government attempt to insult/critisize another.

"Nigerians are corrupt"... Hmph. I spit at that statement. Is that how you will further the cause of the Nigerians you seem to pity so much, by pointing at them? Furthermore, oil, fish and other resources don't automatically turn into hard cash. Someone has to GIVE these "corrupt, bad men" all their money. That would be the white racists and/or the West (who are VERY well aware of the state of my country and my people).

Stop pointing fingers.

Perhaps my tongue was too sharp, if so, I apologize. I meant no disrespect. I just felt that I had to return what I was given.

Respect and humble apologies sister (brother?) Riada, and anyone else who attempts to join in on this discussion.

~Ikoro

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.