Nigeria : Nigerian fanatics murder 50 students in their sleep

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
And of course any Black woman who supports imperialism sees nothing criminal or wrong with Black students being murdered in their sleep by other Blacks:donttell:
You know, I'm getting a little sick of your :bs: lying on me. I am soooo sorry that you cannot carry on a rational conversation without resorting to bombast and LYING character assassination. So for you who let WHITE PEOPLE put words in your mouth while ATTACKING black women for being able to think their way out of a paper bag....

The thread is yours. :wave:

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
You know, I'm getting a little sick of your :bs: lying on me. I am soooo sorry that you cannot carry on a rational conversation without resorting to bombast and LYING character assassination. So for you who let WHITE PEOPLE put words in your mouth while ATTACKING black women for being able to think their way out of a paper bag....

The thread is yours. :wave:
No!........ one would get the assumption that you enjoy going to peoples posts and harassing them, from group to group, without making points and then calling them liars!

Listen I am not your husband or your man so do not insult me, or drag me through your personal problems or issues! I say this is a Black on Black crime, you dont thinkso then debate me but dont call me a White man cause I say what is obvious! Take that stuff somewhere else if you do not care about human life!

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: