Nigeria : Nigerian fanatics murder 50 students in their sleep

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
POTISKUM, Nigeria (AP) — Islamic extremists attacked an agricultural college in the dead of night, gunning down dozens of students as they slept in dormitories and torching classrooms in an ongoing Islamic uprising in northeast Nigeria, the school's provost said.
Molima Idi Mato, provost of the Yobe State College of Agriculture told The Associated Press that as many as 50 students may have been killed in the attack that began at about 1 a.m. Sunday in rural Gujba. He said he could not give an exact toll as security forces are still recovering bodies.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/09/29/nigeria-militants-college-attack/2890671/

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Thanks to Bush and Cheney poking the sleeping dog with a stick, radical Islam is on the move. (smh)

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Thanks to Bush and Cheney poking the sleeping dog with a stick, radical Islam is on the move. (smh)
No Black on Black crime is on the move!
And Africans just simply need to stop being the pawns of the White man and the Brown man!

Arabs and Europeans have been using Africans as pawn chess pieces for over 500 years! Got nothing to do with some coke head from Texas, and his ventriloquist!

Kadijah

Banned
Apr 7, 2013
Black on Black crime
:thinking: Now where did I hear that before?

Oh! I remember! In the other thread about black Islamists shooting up the mall in Kenya! Now this one about black Islamists....

Arabs and Europeans have been using Africans as pawn chess pieces for over 500 years!
:thinking: But... who said it?

Oh, right. Working white man. :news:

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
:thinking: Now where did I hear that before?

Oh! I remember! In the other thread about black Islamists shooting up the mall in Kenya! Now this one about black Islamists....

:thinking: But... who said it?

Oh, right. Working white man. :news:
And of course any Black woman who supports imperialism sees nothing criminal or wrong with Black students being murdered in their sleep by other Blacks:donttell:

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: