Nigeria : NIGERIAN CARDINAL ON PAPAL SHORT LIST...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
I hear you...:)

One thing for sure though, the Cardinal is certainly qualified to be the next pope...

panafrica

Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
Aqil said:
I hear you...:)

One thing for sure though, the Cardinal is certainly qualified to be the next pope...
I have no doubt the brother is qualified...but being qualified, and getting the position is two different things (especially when black folk are involved). I'm not Catholic, so I can care less either way. I will say this though....it definately would be interesting to see how the world reacts if a Nigerian was named Pope!

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
panafrica said:
I have no doubt the brother is qualified...but being qualified, and getting the position is two different things (especially when black folk are involved). I'm not Catholic, so I can care less either way. I will say this though....it definately would be interesting to see how the world reacts if a Nigerian was named Pope!

Peace,

This is very true god, but if we try to think like them.......A black pope would be the perfect image for the "BLACK POPE" to hide behind.........

with the right propaganda & their mind control tools they can convince their followers........besides that if he does get it, accidents do happen & then blacks can never say that they (the church) is racist & didnt' elect a black pope..........

- far fetched, I agree - but so is 4 or 5 planes being hijacked by Muslims wielding box cutters undetected by the most powerful military in the world....

besides they've had black popes before, they just don't talk about them like St. Augustine......

peace & love

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: