Nigeria : nigeria kidnapping a hoax?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
This situation is real. However, that article a few weeks ago claiming the arrest of a Boko Haram member clearly was a hoax and I listed an earlier article with the same photo of the arrest of a suspected Balaka member in the CAR by French "peacekeepers", not US marines.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Nigeria, Ethiopia and Somalia are perfect examples of the colonial legacy of what happens when nation-states are forced geo-political entities drawn across ancient cultural lines then used as proxies for western neo-colonialism. They are bound to fail.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
For example, look at the history of Bornu state, one of BH's strongholds:

Borno State is a state in north-easternNigeria. Its capital is Maiduguri. The state was formed in 1976 from the split of the North-Eastern State. Until 1991 it contained what is now Yobe State.

History
The state is dominated by the Kanuri andBabur while few Shuwa Arab ethnic groups are found. Shuwa Arabs are mainly the descendants of Arabized Fulanipeople and is an example of the endurance of traditional political institutions in some areas of Africa. There, the emirs of the former Kanem-Bornu Empire have played a part in the politics of this area for nearly 1,000 years. The current dynasty gained control of the Borno Emirate in the early 19th century and was supported by the British, who prevented a military defeat for the group and established a new capital for the dynasty atMaiduguri or Yerwa (as referred to by the natives) in 1905, which remains the capital to this day. After Nigerian independence in 1960, Borno remained fairly autonomous until the expansion of the number of states in Nigeria to 12 in 1967. Local government reform in 1976 further reduced the power of the emirs of the former dynasty, and by the time ofNigeria's return to civilian rule in 1979, the emirs' jurisdiction has been restricted solely to cultural and traditional affairs. Today, the emirs still exist, and serve as advisers to the local government.
Source:Wikipedia

The Kanem Bornu empire extended beyond the territorial boundaries of present day Nigeria and was one of the oldest empires in West Africa.

The British and their proxies are there to protect their colonial interests, not the interests of the African people. They created this problem to begin with.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I'm going to repeat:

After Nigerian independence in 1960, Borno remained fairly autonomous until the expansion of the number of states in Nigeria to 12 in 1967.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

Deacs

Feb 4, 2013
so just stand by and watch them kill one another?
Yes, its problem resolution. No sense in prolonging the problems which will be slowed but not fixed by outside influence.
After witnessing the fiasco by outside assistance in Somalia, I am not a fan of using the military as a policing tool.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Yes, its problem resolution. No sense in prolonging the problems which will be slowed but not fixed by outside influence.
After witnessing the fiasco by outside assistance in Somalia, I am not a fan of using the military as a policing tool.

Exactly. And let's remember that in the cases of Somalia and Nigeria the western countries armed and supported military dictatorships which suppressed liberation/independence movements in both countries.

A lot of us don't realize that in many African nation-states, the states are often divided along tribal lines. This is why there is so much conflict. You can't impose a Yoruba minority over an Ibo majority and expect peace. You can impose Christian statesmen over predominantly Muslim Hausa and Fulani majorities. Africa has established tribal kingdoms with systems of hereditary rule at the local level. Imposing the will of westernized ruling elite is breeding ground for rebellion. Africa survived over 5,000 years of infighting before European colonialism. It will survive many more.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??