Nigeria : nigeria kidnapping a hoax?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
(CNN) -- The United States deployed 80 members of its armed forces to help locate the kidnapped Nigerian schoolgirls in neighboring Chad, the White House said Wednesday

"These personnel will support the operation of intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance aircraft for missions over northern Nigeria and the surrounding area," it said in a letter.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/21/world/africa/nigeria-violence/

Kamau47

Dec 6, 2005
In The Shadows
I'm not saying that this is a hoax or not, I don't know. There's a good chance that it is not, but as one who seeks the truth, when I saw the name of al Qaeda thrown in the story, that's always a red flag for me because I know how much this country would love to kill every one of those freedom fighters. And at each chance this country gets, they are quick to blame them for any/all acts of aggression. Now, they want to tie them with the group that kidnapped those girl, just like when that plane just came up missing, they were talking terrorist act before the first day had passed, and they had their name in it by the next.
Sorry, but I know how this game is played, and how this media plays everything for ratings.

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
I'm not saying that this is a hoax or not, I don't know. There's a good chance that it is not, but as one who seeks the truth, when I saw the name of al Qaeda thrown in the story, that's always a red flag for me because I know how much this country would love to kill every one of those freedom fighters. And at each chance this country gets, they are quick to blame them for any/all acts of aggression. Now, they want to tie them with the group that kidnapped those girl, just like when that plane just came up missing, they were talking terrorist act before the first day had passed, and they had their name in it by the next.
Sorry, but I know how this game is played, and how this media plays everything for ratings.
(CNN) -- The United States deployed 80 members of its armed forces to help locate the kidnapped Nigerian schoolgirls in neighboring Chad, the White House said Wednesday

"These personnel will support the operation of intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance aircraft for missions over northern Nigeria and the surrounding area," it said in a letter.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/21/world/africa/nigeria-violence/

Boko Horam making folks weep again. I doubt this is a hoax.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
i just attended a meeting where some nigerian people spoke. they said it was not a hoax.
nigeria is heading for civil war and re colonization.

Deacs

Feb 4, 2013
Even if its not a hoax, its being sold and used as an opportunity. Each time you hear of terrorist ties or the term radical islam spewed out of westerners mouths, its detaching the point that again a foreign nation will have influence within the nation and exert its agenda there.
If they have a civil war, fine; its their business. I hated the fact we butted in Bosnia, its no different there.
Maybe instead of going to their assistance, maybe they could go to the neighboring nations for assistance with their rebel problem.. keep it local

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
yo, i just post the stuff, it's up to yall to put it together.....:thinking:

i just attended a meeting where some nigerian people spoke. they said it was not a hoax.
nigeria is heading for civil was and re colonization.

A certain level of responsibility should come with posting, elder. There was simply no way this could have been a hoax, receiving the fervor of national media it did ... all I could do was to shake my head at the nonsensical idea of a hoax.

But I'm glad to see you now have a level of confidence about a real-time situation, which is only getting worse.

Deacs

Feb 4, 2013
WMDs were a hoax, had an illegal war based on lies told to congress...
Pearl Harbor was allowed to happen to garner entrance into WW II
The boating incident which created the police mission in Vietnam never happened
We are technically still at war with the Koreans since its a ceasefire order.

Not to say that the kidnapping was a lie... but Americans are the easiest to lie to for support of war

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
WMDs were a hoax, had an illegal war based on lies told to congress...
Pearl Harbor was allowed to happen to garner entrance into WW II
The boating incident which created the police mission in Vietnam never happened
We are technically still at war with the Koreans since its a ceasefire order.

Not to say that the kidnapping was a lie... but Americans are the easiest to lie to for support of war

Actually, you are mixing apples and oranges, Deacs. Also, qualify your last statement: some Americans are the easiest to lie to for support of war. Its good to see however, you never believed the kidnapping to be a hoax.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.