Nigeria : Nigeria gets IQ, memory-enhancing drug

blackeyes

May 14, 2003
South,Ga
AS a way of boosting metabolism in the brain by increasing blood flow, enhancing oxygen utilisation and accelerating the use of glucose in the brain, one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Nigeria, Tyonex Nigeria Limited launched the first IQ enhancer Cognitol for better retention of information.
Cognitol is a vinpocetine tablet derived from vincamine, an alkaloid of common periwinkle plant, useful for a range of cerebral disorders such as poor memory, acute stroke, urinary incontinence, motor disorders, dizziness, tinnitus and flagging libido among other inner-ear problems.
According to the Managing Director, Tyonex Nigeria Limited, Pharm. Emmanuel Agba, Cognitol is a child of necessity, which is described as Nigeria’s first clinically proven IQ enhancer.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=55104:-nigeria-gets-iq-memory-enhancing-drug-&catid=93:science&Itemid=608

lol
wth?
Blk people, I don't know...smh

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
i don't see anything wrong with it...as long as black people are doing the research and stuff...
now if this was some polio vaccine type of ish i would be dead against it....(and with good reason)
it could be fruitful if it actually works.....

one love
khasm
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Same here, in fact, it should become an export to many other countries, starting with America. From my readings, there's nothing empirical about it either, accept 3 yrs. use before formal introduction.

Peace In,

blackeyes

May 14, 2003
South,Ga
i don't see anything wrong with it...as long as black people are doing the research and stuff...
now if this was some polio vaccine type of ish i would be dead against it....(and with good reason)
it could be fruitful if it actually works.....

one love
khasm
Yeah, I was reading hoping not to see some chinese name lol

maf

On a marvelous journey.
May 20, 2011
Coatesville, PA
Occupation
Engineer
This sounds like a miracle drug. If the side effects are minimal it should mean revenue for the mother land.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: