Black People : Newt Gingrich says black youth should work as Janitors.

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
Like I said before; I respect southern whites. They are more inclined to tell black folks, directly
and or indirectly, how they feel about us. In newt's world view, he was likely being honest.
Remember when g-dubya's mom said the those (mostly) black folk were in a "better" situation
being cooped up in the superdome, than in their own homes/neighborhood(s)? They're just being
honest about how they 'see' things with regard to black folk.

While those are just two individuals, think of the many 100's of thousand (if not millions) who more
or less share a similar world view.

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Like I said before; I respect southern whites. They are more inclined to tell black folks, directly
and or indirectly, how they feel about us. In newt's world view, he was likely being honest.
Remember when g-dubya's mom said the those (mostly) black folk were in a "better" situation
being cooped up in the superdome, than in their own homes/neighborhood(s)? They're just being
honest about how they 'see' things with regard to black folk.

While those are just two individuals, think of the many 100's of thousand (if not millions) who more
or less share a similar world view.
The way so many folks saw nothing wrong with "The Help" who knows how many will be becoming butlers, maids and who knows what else, due to us not having any real economic solidarity or collective job creation from our trillion dollars

There was a post about a young brother who saw nothing wrong with the confederate flag not just in city hall but in his dorm room

sounds whack but how many other young sisters and brothers have been hypnotized by the upgraded Jim Crow? to accept and not resist or rebel?

Each1teach1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 9, 2008
the dirty dirty for now
Occupation
build up the nation
an interesting international sidenote point in this is... in Japan, they have no Janitors in schools, nor in most businesses.. The kids clean the school from top to bottom daily.. and the workers of, for example, a cell phone shop, clean the inside and outside of the building.. It's normal to see the president of a small company outside with the staff cleaning and working on the building.

The world is a different place outside of american ideals and history. Of course Newt is a racist and is supported by racists and his intentions here are to communicate that black folks need to be put back in their place.. at the bottom of the social/political/economical hierarchy.. But if you were to translate this exchange into another language, the outrage would not translate.. and with a black president.. and black international superstars of sport and entertainment.. black folks would be hard pressed finding any real honest support outside of the US.. Thats one of the biggest differences between 1960 and now.

White people are the only ones Ive ever known on the international stage to always have a sense of entitlement to things they've never worked for nor earned...History proves this. Yet they are the first with their hands out, the first to tell someone else to get a job and the last ones to want to give you one. I always find it interestingly ironic when the elite say other people need to work. A little research and honesty would go a long way for these people. The entire nation was built off of free labor that many elite families STILL benefit from today, many whose names we don't even know. For generations NONE of these people within those families ever had to lift a finger to work or want for anything because of the wealth built by slaves that would sustain them for years to come. They sent their children to private schools and rubbed elbows with more upper crust folk who also gained their positions through slave labor to become captains of industry and even political giants. Now these same people have propelled their children and grandchildren into leadership positions of congress and Presidents...and they tell us to get a job...isnt it ironic?

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
White people are the only ones Ive ever known on the international stage to always have a sense of entitlement to things they've never worked for nor earned...History proves this. Yet they are the first with their hands out, the first to tell someone else to get a job and the last ones to want to give you one. I always find it interestingly ironic when the elite say other people need to work. A little research and honesty would go a long way for these people. The entire nation was built off of free labor that many elite families STILL benefit from today, many whose names we don't even know. For generations NONE of these people within those families ever had to lift a finger to work or want for anything because of the wealth built by slaves that would sustain them for years to come. They sent their children to private schools and rubbed elbows with more upper crust folk who also gained their positions through slave labor to become captains of industry and even political giants. Now these same people have propelled their children and grandchildren into leadership positions of congress and Presidents...and they tell us to get a job...isnt it ironic?
but don't we now have a Black president?

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: