Nigeria : NEWS: Nigeria welcomes Chinese investment

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
i am aware of a time when the SOUTHEAST AFRICANS did expell people from India.

Around the time of Idi Imin in Central Africa, I repeat again, the Africans in that region DID expell CHINESE PEOPLE of whom had migrated into that area for financial enterprise benefits!
Show and prove.

Blaklioness

Oct 30, 2005
Hopefully the general Nigerian populace will wake up to discover their own genius and subsequently expel the Chinese and send them packing back to China before a familiar history starts to repeat itself.

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
Hopefully the general Nigerian populace will wake up to discover their own genius and subsequently expel the Chinese and send them packing back to China before a familiar history starts to repeat itself.
So no African country should encourage tourism?..

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
You are very much incorrect. Idi Amin expelled over 60,000 South Asians (Indians)from Uganda.. they were not from China.
Ah! First you try to correct me and you say it was a migration from 'india' and then you come back and say 'south Asians'. Then you try to rewrite history and define all 'South Asiana' as an 'Indian'...

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
Ah! First you try to correct me and you say it was a migration from 'india' and then you come back and say 'south Asians'. Then you try to rewrite history and define all 'South Asiana' as an 'Indian'...
***Sigh**: South Asian Countires:South Asia typically consists of Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, the Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. Some definitions may also include Afghanistan, Burma, Tibet.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.