Nigeria : NEWS: Nigeria welcomes Chinese investment

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
hum... "she likes King James ... supremacist!?"

Just want to reiterate. I addressed Sister Blaklioness on the issue of Chinese presence in Central Africa.

...I showed and proved...

my are we angry.
LOL.. no you have not,

You post information regarding Africa/African history obtained probably from the deepest part of your anatomy, try to pass it off as facts, but when challenged you go into attack mode. I responded to you for the benefit of those who do not know any better.

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
I'm still trying to figure how a article that speaks of Chinese tourism in Nigeria, somehow equates to China colonizing Africa?

Knowledge Seed

Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I'm still trying to figure how a article that speaks of Chinese tourism in Nigeria, somehow equates to China colonizing Africa?
It doesn't.

Black folks ain't putting up investment dollars for Africa but wanna keep others from doing it?

Get outta here with that garbage!

Put up or shut up!

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
LOL.. no you have not,

You post information regarding Africa/African history obtained probably from the deepest part of your anatomy, try to pass it off as facts, but when challenged you go into attack mode. I responded to you for the benefit of those who do not know any better.
Just want to reiterate. I addressed Sister Blaklioness on the issue of Chinese presence in Central Africa.

...I showed and proved...

my are we angry.

"I responded to you for the benefit of those who do not know any better.[/QUOTE]"​

Well if those black/African American people whom you say don't know any better believe you ABOUT CHINA'S non-INVOLVEMENT IN CENTRAL AFRICA, THEN SO BE IT.

I provided links, names, dates...

Blaklioness

Oct 30, 2005
It doesn't.

Black folks ain't putting up investment dollars for Africa but wanna keep others from doing it?

Get outta here with that garbage!

Put up or shut up!

1.) You don't know what every Black body is or is not investing in in whatever way they can or choose.

2.) Perhaps this is a case of just the teeniest bit of hypocrisy coming from someone who suggested the Haitians be sent off to Senegal instead of near to their dear 'brother' Knowledgeseed.

3.) Let's attempt this just one mo' time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJXSRARLxQI

Knowledge Seed

Feb 22, 2008
Atlanta, GA
1.) You don't know what every Black body is or is not investing in in whatever way they can or choose.

2.) Perhaps this is a case of just the teeniest bit of hypocrisy coming from someone who suggested the Haitians be sent off to Senegal instead of near to their dear 'brother' Knowledgeseed.

3.) Let's attempt this just one mo' time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJXSRARLxQI
Whats hypocritical about what I said?

I only stated that Haitians should be sent to Senegal as an ALTERNATIVE to being sent to America. I never stated that they MUST leave or abandon their homeland. Ideally, they should stay in Haiti.

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
So long as the nigerians "relationship" works first and foremost in the
interest of nigeria and every nigerian man, woman and child then I'm cool
with it.

"There is no such thing as permanent allies; only permanent interest", and
it will serve nigeria (afrika as a whole) well, to heed that fact...that reality.

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
Black folks ain't putting up investment dollars for Africa..
How could you possibly know that? Africa is a continent with many many nations..
how do you know what kind of investments folks have in Africa..
in Nigeria..? reach too far to make your point, and you fall over on your face..

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly
Happily Married and doing well❤