Nigeria : NEWS: Nigeria welcomes Chinese investment

Amnat77

Dec 11, 2006
UK..not for long
Occupation
professional.
And also, during the time of idi Imin [sp?], there was a great migration of people from China into Africa for economic benefits and the African people expelled them... China is has a history not much different than America when it comes to exploiting the African people that also goes way back in time.
Incorrect,the migration was from India.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Sister Blaklioness, your intuition serves you well. You have reason to believe as you do about this matter concerning China. To make a long story short, I used to be a practitioner of the Vajrayana, which is known as Tibetan Buddhism. I had a root Lama, his name was Ngakpa Yeshe Dorje Rinpoche. I was from the Nyingma school of Tibetan Buddhism. There is something to think about, remember, the Chinese invaded Tibet in 1959, and still to this day, kill the Tibetan people. The Dalai Lama & most Tibetans will tell you that the Chinese are going for world domination. I don"t think that the Chinese have good intentions in Nigeria or anywhere else in Africa, nor anywhere else in the world, for that matter.
Ah yes! You've reminded me!

This also brings to my mind Tienimen Square incident with the students in the late 1980s.

i've seen quite a few films and documentaries about Tibet, Vietnam and etc. regarding Chinese government and how they bully them.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
No. I'm not incorrect.
i am aware of a time when the SOUTHEAST AFRICANS did expell people from India.

Around the time of Idi Imin in Central Africa, I repeat again, the Africans in that region DID expell CHINESE PEOPLE of whom had migrated into that area for financial enterprise benefits!

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: