Black People : Newfound genetic clue to HIV rate in blacks

carsonh

Sep 1, 2007
Barbados, West Indies
Occupation
Student, volunteer (not really a "job" i
wow 40%..interesting...i'll wait for the follow up research. interesting thouugh how the same gene that makes us more vulnerable also makes us more likely to survive with it, and similarly how those without the gene are more likely to die faster if they do contract it.

seems fitting of Afrikans doesn't it though. they try to kill us and we dont die.

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
An international team of AIDS scientists has discovered that a gene variant common in blacks protects against certain types of malaria but increases susceptibility to HIV infection by 40 percent.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/07/16/BARI11PM03.DTL&tsp=1

...as if THEY didn't know...

Greetings Edward Williams! and....

Thank You for Sharing

This sounds to me like a clear case of THEM using WORDS to confuse the hearts and minds of Folks of Afreekan Descent (F.A.D)*. I have come to KNOW that european descendants (e.d.)** lie to support their b.s. racist shystem of injustice. This is a clear cut example of that practice.

1. They KNOW they have used Afreekans of the Continent to develop and test this virus.
2. IF they convince themselves and others that it is INHERENT in YOU, THEN they can absolve themselves PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY,
3. They can exchange this thing called money which is used to provide for one's basic needs at a minimum, and charge you for a cure. You pay for those cures,(for this and all others) via, insurance, medications, time and even in your Spirit as you accept your "deficiency".

I imagine there are other examples you all can see and you may even be moved to share them. Oh yes,

4. Researchers are trained how to gather and present date/statistics in a way which supports their lie...i mean "theories".

Thanks again for Sharing!,

M.E.
:hearts2:

* non-white people
** white people who practice racism/white supreme lunacy

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Black Poetry : A Newfound Romance Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
C Black Poetry : My Newfound Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
L Black Poetry : Newfound love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Genetic impact of African slave trade revealed in DNA study African American History Culture 1
Liberty Africa : The genetic history of Bantu speakers and their relationship to African-Americans All Things Africa 3
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Genetic Testing 4 Employment Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Scientists just got closer to understanding the genetic roots of crime - it’s making them nervous Science and Technology 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People : free genetic testing Black People Open Forum 6
Kemetstry Science and Technology : GENETIC LINK TO BREAST CANCER Science and Technology 3
ru2religious Black Ancestors : Family Heritage - honoring he ancestral genetic connections!!! Honoring Black Ancestors 0
D The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act Black Health and Wellness 0
Destee Black People : Racism - The System For White Genetic Survival Black People Open Forum 22
Keita Kenyatta Black People : GENETIC BOMBS ??? Black People Open Forum 4
P Black Poetry : Genetic Suffering??? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
HODEE Black Poetry : Genetic Engineering is not new Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
G Quiet Poetry Lounge : you make my soul genetic Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
G Quiet Poetry Lounge : keep ya cool....genetic Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Book of psalms: Clue to Egyptian creation AACOOLDRE 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : The clue to attain the state of God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
T Black People : Gene mutation might be clue to Europeans' white skin Black People Open Forum 10
Khasm13 Khasm13 : chinese water torture....con-clue-zon Khasm13 10
jamesfrmphilly Black Relationships : just a clue............ Black Relationships 14
MzBlkAngel Quiet Poetry Lounge : dont have a clue Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3