Newest Research On Why You Should Avoid Soy

soulosophy

Oct 21, 2006
As a vegan I eat a lot of soy products but after reading this, looks like imma bout to starve...lol. We live in a consumer processed synthetic society and have become so dependent on the system to do everything for us. We no longer grow our own food and as a result end up poisoning ourselves and our children. It's frightening the toxins and poisons we buy off the food shelves these days. Have we become lazy? Or is it that the system has us caught in such a trap that we have no choice but to be dependent on them for everything? Can we draw water from a spring? Can we grind barley or wheat to make bread?

Mayne, I need 2 get outta the city or try to set up a farming project OR BOTH.

PAGE 1
http://www.mercola.com/article/soy/avoid_soy.htm

PAGE 2
http://www.mercola.com/article/soy/avoid_soy2.htm

PAGE 3
http://www.mercola.com/article/soy/avoid_soy3.htm

Peace, love, light..
1UL

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Thanks for the Info Sis. I went to an African Scholar meeting where Dr. Ann Brown was speaking on soy a few years ago. They discovered that the soy when consumed by our male children actually converted to estrogene in the body...in essence it was physically effeminizing our young males due to estrogene overload. Then we wonder why they want a DING DONG instead of a YODEL.

soulosophy

Oct 21, 2006
Indeed Bro Keita. We think we're eating healthy by choosing to become vegetarians and vegans etc only to substitute meat and fish with a product that initially was not even used for food, but used as a method of fixing nitrogen.:qqb022::SuN045::10500::poop:

Each1teach1

Apr 9, 2008
the dirty dirty for now
Occupation
build up the nation
Indeed Bro Keita. We think we're eating healthy by choosing to become vegetarians and vegans etc only to substitute meat and fish with a product that initially was not even used for food, but used as a method of fixing nitrogen.:qqb022::SuN045::10500::poop:

this is why if I get rich, im buying a farm and going the amish way...lol no seriously though.

tyab14

Dec 15, 2007
You don't need to be rich to plant some veggies and fruits.

But yes I have done my research on soy also and it is highly processed and not good for the body in my opinion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : 5 Newest Poems By Mario William Vitale Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : The Newest 'World's Oldest Person' Shares Her Secrets For Living A Long, Happy Life Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Donald Trump’s newest White House adviser accused of hiring white men to attack African-Americans in Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Black Panther: 5 Things to Know About Captain America: Civil War's Newest Superhero Black Entertainment 0
D Pan Africanism : Italy's newest Black MP...racial taunting African American History Culture 15
D Ghana : Possible OPEC newest members: Ghana Ghana 0
I Black Entertainment : What's The Newest Song You've Heard? Black Entertainment 9
Destee African American History Culture : Our Newest Forum - Thank You Brothers Kannte & Isaiah African American History Culture 4
M Black People : Check out the newest issue of Profound Word Magazine!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Last known survivor of transatlantic slave trade discovered thanks to new historic research African American History Culture 0
OldSoul Black People : New Research Identifies Possible Mass Graves From 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ↢ Omnipresent ₳fricans Research ↣Africans in Eighteenth-Century Ireland Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ↢Omnipresent ₳fricans Research↣ Belief and Identity among African Indians of Karnataka, South India Black People Politics 0
Destee Higher Standard Required : You Cannot Use Us for Your Surveys and Research Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 2
Destee Black Haiku : Research and Development Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eating Salt May Actually Help With Weight Loss, New Research Suggests Black Health and Wellness 0
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : African-Americans Demographic and Consumer Spending Trends Report - Research and Markets Black Money Business Jobs 0
Fine1952 Science and Technology : Research: Ancient Europeans Ate Roasted Rodents Science and Technology 0
Liberty Health and Wellness : Research connects discrimination, thoughts of death among African-Americans Black Health and Wellness 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : U.S. extremist groups surge in 2015, research group says Black People Politics 0
blazejay Black Spirituality Religion : Need help in my research Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
N The Front Porch : Request For Participation In A Research Study On Beliefs About Masculinity And... The Front Porch 3
S Black People : There Is No Gay Gene: Latest Research Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Oops: Big mistake in Stonehenge research Black People Open Forum 6
candeesweet Black Poetry : 6/28/13 Research Poetry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : White people lack empathy for brown people, brain research shows. Black People Open Forum 11
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Does kindergarten lead to crime? Fact-checking N.H. legislator's 'research' Black People Open Forum 3
blazejay Black Money Business Jobs : A marketing research question Black Money Business Jobs 2
Kemetstry Black Parenting : New Breast Feeding Research Black Parenting 1
S Black People : Research Survey for Parents!! Please help!!! Black People Open Forum 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : University of Albany Suspends Mind Control Implant Research Project Black People Open Forum 1
Gorilla Science and Technology : The Research Works Act (H.R.3699.IH) May Destroy Open Science Efforts Science and Technology 1
OldSoul OldSoul : New Research Shatters Myths and Provides New Hope for Black Love and Marriage OldSoul 4
Ankhur Black People : Research is Niether a Crime or a Sin Black People Open Forum 11
river Health and Wellness : Be Very Careful, Research Stuff Black Health and Wellness 1
King Tubbs Haiti : Haiti and Haarp (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 27
G Black People : CHINESE ROOTS LIE IN AFRICA, RESEARCH SAYS Black People Open Forum 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : SEEING BEYOND THE RESEARCH OF BLACK PEOPLE UPON THIS PLANET EARTH Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : SEEING BEYOND THE RESEARCH OF BLACK PEOPLE UPON THIS PLANET EARTH Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black People : Monumental Rumor Sparks Fresh Research-original Statue of Liberty a black woman Black People Open Forum 1
P Black People : Research in Progress Black People Open Forum 2
river Black Spirituality Religion : Here's An Online Research Database - Forget Google Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
A Destee Network : Relationship Research Destee Network : 11
S Black People : New Hereps Research Black People Open Forum 3
A Black Jokes Humor : element research results Black Jokes Humor 3
I Black People : New Research Reinforced Africa as Cradle of Civilization Black People Open Forum 6
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Spiritual Research - Is it Safe? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 62
Clyde C Coger Jr Egypt : Not Egyptian and no great beauty: what Gal Gadot's Cleopatra should look like, according to history Egypt 0
A Black People : Food Should Be Free Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People Politics : Toppling Statues and Removing Racist State Flags Should Not be The legacy of The Untimely Demise of George Floyd Black People Politics 0