Black People : New Your Trade Center!! Blast

shaneak

Apr 6, 2001
Atlanta
Occupation
Technical Support engineer
If any body got any updates please feel free to inform. I can't get into anything.. all the networks are tied up... washington Post.. CNN so and so forth.. Please.. let a sista know!!! :confused:

I have heard and read a few thing... Two planes crashed into the New York Trade Centers.. one plane had 158 passengers i believe it was an American Airline that was jacked.. Also said that a plane crashed into the pentagon... the capital and the whitehouse has been evacuated and there was more to come.. these are the site i have tried to go to.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/americas/newsid_1537000/1537499.stm
and
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A8538-2001Sep11.html

dnommo

Mar 19, 2001
Baltimore, Md.
Occupation
Teacher of English, Literature & Poetry
the evidence found in a rental car in boston is reported to be a Commercial airlines flight manual written in Hebrew. The person who rented the vehicle along with two others are believed to be a part of a facist group with ties to Bin Laden. Although the Taliban is denying that Bin Laden could have done this, the evidence is leading directly to him.

Also there was a list discovered by the security council in the D.C. area that showed more possible targets other than the two that were hit. Although the Pentagon is back open today, the city is still on red alert.

The large Navy Hospital ship that was used in the Gulf War is also headed towards the NY harbor to help with the rescue and the Destroyer that was pulled out of the Gulf Coast to head towards NYC was stopped and ordered back to the Gulf Coast.

Any reports that the Fourth plane was shot down was inaccurate. The "No Fly Zone" over DC has been expanded and any roads intot the District of Columbia are closed. Nothing like facing a tank on the road and you don't have your I.D.

There are reports that they are no more survivors at the Pentagon attack but the search in NYC is ongoing.

If you want more details, possibly ones that will not be seen in
major papers i can give you links to the local papers in this area...

Here are the links:

The Baltimore Sun

Navy Hospital ship ready to move

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Black Poetry : World Trade Center -vs. - Titanic (Were They Different or One in the Same) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
D Black Poetry : New York Under Siege - World Trade Center Plane Crash Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Genetic impact of African slave trade revealed in DNA study African American History Culture 1
S Black People Politics : Egypt Wants Okonjo-Iweala Disqualified From World Trade Organisation DG Post Black People Politics 0
S The Police : President Buhari Nominates Okonjo-iweala For World Trade Organization DG Post Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Last known survivor of transatlantic slave trade discovered thanks to new historic research African American History Culture 0
HODEE Black People : FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION -{ $141_ MILLION from University Scam } Look Out There Are ( 100's ) of These Listed Scam's Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : West African slavery lives on, 400 years after transatlantic trade began African American History Culture 0
Destee Ghana : Ghana marks 400 years since American slave trade Ghana 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade African American History Culture 1
IFE Black People Politics : The Libyan Slave Trade Has Shocked the World Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : 44 African nations sign pact establishing free trade area: AU All Things Africa 0
Al D Black People : The Black Sea Slave Trade Black People Open Forum 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Making My Own Trade Route Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Trade Routes, Private Roads and My City Centre Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Africa : An annual Africa trade meeting was held with no Africans. Visas for all 100 African delegates were d All Things Africa 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : The debate over Trade explained Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : TED-Ed: The Atlantic Slave Trade: What Too Few Textbooks Told You African American History Culture 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Slave Trade AACOOLDRE 0
TruthHitman Black Hebrew Israelites : 2 European Maps Showing Hebrew Communities Before the Slave trade Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
RAPTOR Black People : Iran moves away from US dollar in foreign trade Black People Open Forum 0
Aluku African American History Culture : Who Was Responsible For The Slave Trade? African American History Culture 38
shaka64 Black People : Shocking List of 10 Companiez that Profited from the Slave Trade Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People : Obama Summons Africa to Washington to Talk Trade (and How to Cut Out China) Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Big cities trade happiness for money: survey shows Black People Open Forum 4
RAPTOR Black People : How The Petrodollar Trade Works For The U.S. Explained Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Obama Legacy: Why Secret Trade Negotiations? Because TPP & TAFTA are NAFTA on Crack & Evil Steroids Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People : TPP Exposed: WikiLeaks Publishes Secret Trade Text to Rewrite Copyright Laws, Limit Internet Freedom Black People Open Forum 1
Alarm Clock Black People : Dr Henry Louis Gates says that Africans were 90% responsible for the slave trade Black People Open Forum 400
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Arab Slave/Traffic Trade AACOOLDRE 1
Alarm Clock Black People : The Free-Trade Job-Loss Express Is Coming Straight At Us Black People Open Forum 0
Alarm Clock Black People : The Spoils of War: Afghanistan’s Multibillion Dollar Heroin Trade Black People Open Forum 23
Destee Black People Politics : Senate Bill S510 Makes it illegal to Grow, Share, Trade or Sell Homegrown Food Black People Politics 4
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Death Toll: 100,000,000 in the Slave Trade; One Billion Black People killed from Colonialism Black People Open Forum 3
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : BUTLER trade in the NFL for ICU Black Sports 0
Ankhur Black People : Don't Tell Me God wants a Free Trade Agreement with Korea, Colombia, and the Phillipines!! Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : Tricks of the Trade Deals (mentioned in the Jobs Bill) Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Medicaid Medicare cuts, foreign free trade? what does that have to do with CREATING JOBS?? Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People : American Banks role in the drug trade.. Black People Open Forum 16
Amnat77 Black People : The Irish Slave Trade Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : The International Trade in Human Infants Black People Open Forum 0
Amnat77 Black People : What do you think?:Qaddafi apologizes for Arab involvement in slave trade Black People Open Forum 13
ru2religious Black People : Can African American Descendant of the Slave Trade be Racist? Black People Open Forum 0
Amnat77 Benin : Benin women explain their kingdoms role in the slave trade Benin 9
RAPTOR Black People : Texas Board Of Education Tried To Keep Word 'Slave' Out Of 'Slave Trade' Black People Open Forum 14
Chevron Dove Black Christians : KELTOI--TOI--TRIANGLE TRADE of the CELTS... Christian Study Group 0
Omowale Jabali Ethiopia : THE ETHIOPIAN SLAVE TRADE Ethiopia 12
howardtsu Black Poetry : Our Trade Deficit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : The Arab Slave Trade Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 38
D African American History Culture : The Jewish Drug Trade Effect On Black People. African American History Culture 2