Black People Politics : New Scandal Coming in America? Eric Holder Jumps Ship, Resigns as Attorney General

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
By 21st Century Wire

We can only imagine what scandal is brewing behind the scenes. For someone this high-up the
Obama food chain to jump ship before the mid-term elections, means something very damaging for
the White House may be coming down the pipeline… Eric Holder (photo, left) announced today
[September 25] that he will be resigning as US Attorney General and head of the US Department of
Justice. Holder says he’ll be staying on until a successor is confirmed. Holder, known as ‘Obama’s
legal pit bull’, has served as attorney general since 2009, and is regarded as the President’s closest
person friend in the administration.

With so much open law-breaking being done by the Federal government, and with much of it
covered-up and contained by the Department of Justice, it’s anyone’s guess what has prompted
Holder’s exit this week.

What’s forced Holder into early retirement? Perhaps it’s that the Ferguson, Missouri case may not
go the way the DOJ wants and public fall-out will be too messy. His exit could also be part of a larger
deal cut between the opposition and the White House involving a scandal threatening to explode.

From the beginning of Obama’s first term in 2009, Holder’s job was to protect the President from any
legal recoiling, and to make any illegal actions appear legal on paper. The result has been a huge dent
in the public’s confidence that the DOJ’s is able to dispense justice fairly and free of White House politics.

Holder took it upon himself to defend the Obama White House from a string of high-profile scandals,
often at professional and personal expense. Holder was also the first Attorney General in US
history to be held in contempt of Congress
– for not complying with (ignoring) Congressional
subpoenas relating to Fast and Furious. Many saw this as proof the Holder was running a cover-up
– not the sort of behaviour one would expect from the head of any ‘Justice Department’.

Read more: http://www.globalresearch.ca/new-sc...umps-ship-resigns-as-attorney-general/5404687

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
"Critics Are Claiming This Could Be the Real Reason
Behind Attorney General Eric Holder’s Resignation"

by Jason Howerton
Critics are drawing a connection between a federal judge’s recent decision to deny the Justice Department’s
request to delay the release of a list of Fast and Furious documents and Attorney General Eric Holder’s impending resignation.

U.S. District Court Judge John D. Bates ruled against the DOJ Thursday, denying a request to delay the release of a list of
Fast and Furious documents known as a “Vaughn index.” The information has been withheld from Congress and the public
under President Barack Obama’s assertion of executive privilege.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...nd-attorney-general-eric-holders-resignation/

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
With so much open law-breaking being done by the Federal government, and with much of it
covered-up and contained by the Department of Justice, it’s anyone’s guess what has prompted
Holder’s exit this week.

This is the problem, the politicians has had a field day of breaking laws for some time now. IMO, it started with the SNL scandal, then moved on to all those politicians that was writing bad checks. Funny how their wives fell on their swords for hubby by say that they took care of the check book.

I wonder if that will work for me?....Hmmmmm:thinking:

How can you make (for example) 8k a month, but write checks that exceeds that amount for months on end and not know you are in the red?

Peace!

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
This is the problem, the politicians has had a field day of breaking laws for some time now. IMO, it started with the SNL scandal, then moved on to all those politicians that was writing bad checks. Funny how their wives fell on their swords for hubby by say that they took care of the check book.

I wonder if that will work for me?....Hmmmmm:thinking:

How can you make (for example) 8k a month, but write checks that exceeds that amount for months on end and not know you are in the red?

Peace!
I'm not quite sure what that means in the way of holder bouncing in the mist of some controversy, fast and furious being one.
However I do look forward to that "vaughn index" report.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Law Forum : THE NEXT TRUMP SCANDAL Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Clyde C Coger Jr South Africa : South Africa’s Zuma May Have Finally Met The Scandal That Brings Him Down South Africa 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Scandal epicode spoofs Saturnalia Christmas birth into death AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Scandal & Secrecy AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : 11 former Atlanta educators convicted in cheating scandal Black Education / Schools 27
RAPTOR Black Entertainment : Kerry Washington Quits Popular TV Show 'Scandal', Amid Rumors of Infidelity Black Entertainment 9
Fine1952 Black People Politics : The Real Benghazi Scandal Black People Politics 1
shaka64 Black People : If you can watch Scandal for an hour You need to watch Dick Gregory Black People Open Forum 47
Gracious Black People Politics : Chris Christie & The GWB Scandal Black People Politics 119
OldSoul OldSoul : Dr. Frances Cress Welsing on Scandal, slave movies and more OldSoul 237
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : IRS official at heart of tea party scandal retires Black People Politics 0
legit-writer Black People : The IRS "Scandal" Was A Scam Black People Open Forum 39
RAPTOR Black People Politics : "The Other IRS Scandal": David Cay Johnston on Dark Money Political Groups Seeking Tax Exemption Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Black People : GENERAL GOES DOWN IN SEX SCANDAL Black People Open Forum 10
MsInterpret Black Education / Schools : School cheating scandal shakes up Atlanta Black Education / Schools 0
Destee Law Forum : Grand Jury Indicts 35 In Connection With Atlanta Public Schools Cheating Scandal Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Horsemeat scandal exposes complex food chain Black Health and Wellness 20
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Scandal Omowale Jabali 10
cherryblossom Black Education / Schools : Atlanta Cheating Scandal: NCLB/Tenure/Unions Black Education / Schools 38
Destee Black People Politics : CIA Director David Petraeus affair sex scandal widens to include General John Allen and more Black People Politics 11
noor100 Black People : The scandal of the Alabama poor cut off from water Black People Open Forum 4
Destee Black People : Rupert Murdoch Scandal Black People Open Forum 9
S Black People Politics : New Spy Scandal in USA Targets Obama, Not Russia Black People Politics 7
rapchild Black Poetry : SEX SCANDAL.(unbelievable) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Ankhur Black People : Godfather of the Mortgage Scandal / Goldman Sachs Black People Open Forum 0
T Black People : The Great Afreekan Scandal! Black People Open Forum 0
P Jails / Prisons : New Army Prison Sex Scandal at Camp Bucca! Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 10
K Black Relationships : Scandal Scandal Black Relationships 2
HODEE Black Sports : Is A Boycott Of Pro Sports Coming? - They Don't Matter Anymore ... It's Here Black Sports 4
HODEE Black People : East Coast Will Need N95 _ Mask ( It May Not Help ) to Avoid "Silica" Glass Dust Storm Coming From Africa to the United States Black People Open Forum 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Coming Together Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : 'I'm not coming here to conform': Black women on why wearing their natural hair at work matters Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Coming around to 2020 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Trump tweeted lavish praise of himself from an evangelical Fox and Friends pundit, Israeli Jews “love him like he is the second coming of God” Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BLACK NEWS CHANNEL COMING IN NOVEMBER Black Entertainment 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 'The Devil Is Coming!!!': Twitter Freaks Out Over Sinkhole Near White House Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : had strange messes lets exchange addresses keep in touch after a deep search I was afraid of coming Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Writspirit Black People : National Symphony Orchestra of Cuba Coming to Lehman Center Black People Open Forum 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Summer's Coming Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Coming together shortly through skin pores Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Like Ebonics I prevail on a diatonic scale coming in c major so my // behavior is to grab music wit Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee Black Ancestors : Prince's music is coming to streaming services this Sunday Honoring Black Ancestors 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID Now my coach approach “I can’t do any more sit ups my // Tummy coming apart got me rumbl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
103 ao kiji Black People : Ok yall know new years coming in, it is a time for new beginnings, a time for ultimate refinement Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : UN Takeover of US, Oh! It's Coming 2 A Town Near YOU Black People Politics 36
blazejay Black People : WHAT IS AMERICA GOING TO BE? The Sad Realities of The Coming Downfall Black People Open Forum 8
blazejay Black People : The Clockwork Grey Agenda:coming to America soon!!!! Black People Open Forum 3
shaka64 Black People : Sneak Peek - Finding Forever, an original dramatic series, coming soon! from Stacey Muhammad Black People Open Forum 0
Black Travelers Network South Africa : 2017 South Africa- Details & Payment Plan Coming Soon South Africa 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Dear CEOs, Those Campus Racism Protests May Be Coming to Your Office Black People Politics 0