Nation of Gods and Earths : New member interested in NGE teachings

neophyte

Jul 7, 2017
Whats up yall,

New member looking to expand on more knowledge of self, named myself neophyte because still in the beginning stages of enlightenment. Always was interested in the teachings of the Nation of Gods and Earths as well particularly. Im located in East Atlanta if anyone is helpful on information on local cyphers as well.

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace,

Universal Parliaments are held every last Sunday of the month at Howell Park, starting at 2pm. You can also learn a lot by reading the NGE section here at Destee.

Peace

neophyte

Jul 7, 2017
Peace,

I will also answer any questions that are proper to answer via this forum.

Peace
Peace,

I got a chance to go through most of this forum to get a little bit of a better understand of the nation and to have questions I may have had thats already been answered so I won't ask anything redundant. And Ive also ordered the book Knowledge of Self by Dr. Supreme Understanding to get a little more education about the nation. But I had a couple of questions such as, of course one of the main crimes of the nation is the consumption of pork, but is it true that the nation requires or encourages a vegan diet/lifestyle? Also, is memberships in any other groups prohibited for those within in the Nation or looking to be a part of the nation? For example, Freemasonry. Can a member of the nation also be a Mason or those looking to be a part of the nation are also Masons? Or is it a conflict of interest?

Peace

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace,

I got a chance to go through most of this forum to get a little bit of a better understand of the nation and to have questions I may have had thats already been answered so I won't ask anything redundant. And Ive also ordered the book Knowledge of Self by Dr. Supreme Understanding to get a little more education about the nation. But I had a couple of questions such as, of course one of the main crimes of the nation is the consumption of pork, but is it true that the nation requires or encourages a vegan diet/lifestyle? Also, is memberships in any other groups prohibited for those within in the Nation or looking to be a part of the nation? For example, Freemasonry. Can a member of the nation also be a Mason or those looking to be a part of the nation are also Masons? Or is it a conflict of interest?

Peace
Peace,

The purpose of gaining the knowledge of self is to take that knowledge and teach the 85%, particularly the youth. Me personally, once you have the knowledge you should take it wherever you go and teach it to whoever wants it and is willing to learn. The main thing is to make sure you've gone through the curriculum (Supreme Mathematics, Supreme Alphabet and 120) before you begin saving the world.

No restrictions on other group membership that I'm aware of. Again, once you can make 120 walk and talk, then you have the tools to be a leader and not a follower. They only thing I would ever caution my people is if they want to go out among other said nations, that they don't hide who they are under a bushel. The Sun shines and the Earth reflects, regardless of whom or what. Unless you trying to penetrate another said nation or group on some covert, operation, type stuff, you shouldn't be trying to hide who you are as God or Earth.

The only restriction on diet is to FULLY abstain from pork. The Gods and Earths are the best knowers so we certainly advise a good and healthy diet. The nation has people who partake of various diets. I myself am a Pescetarian and I know others in the nation who are strict vegans, while others eat turkey, chicken, fish and some even beef. As you grown in the knowledge you will also learn what you should and should not put in your body.

Peace

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M The Front Porch : New Member The Front Porch 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Texas mayor tells council member women can’t pray at city meetings because Bible forbids it Christian Study Group 3
OldSoul Black People : Ronnie DeVoe (New Edition/BBD) talks with DESTEE member Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Support : Becoming a Premium Member Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 5
Ndugu Black Entertainment : Don Shirley, band member, called "Green Book" movie a complete lie Black Entertainment 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Pastor, Wife Accused of Stealing Elderly Church Member`s Identity, Charging $50k to Credit Cards Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Black Lives Matter Member Plans to Sue Georgia Church for Discrimination After It Banned Group Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 14
Destee 20th Birthday : Birthday Contest : Premium Member Purchasers THIS MONTH - In Drawing to Win Year Premium Membership Destee's Thoughts 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : A Gravesite found for a Jesus family member: reasons for African religious attacks. AACOOLDRE 0
G The Front Porch : Hello - New Member The Front Porch 6
Ninisweetbox78 The Front Porch : New member ninisweetbox78 The Front Porch 4
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : judge curiel is a member of kappa alpha psi.... Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Meet Miss USA: Deshauna Barber Is First Military Service Member to Take Crown Black People Doing Positive Things 0
serious brother The Front Porch : New Member The Front Porch 6
Destee Black People : How To Become a Member of the Online Black Conscious Community? Black People Open Forum 22
Big Jimbo Black People : New member Black People Open Forum 5
Eno Otu Premium Members Only : Someone from Chicago, apparently a Nation of Islam member, THREATENS ME merely for my words about... Premium Members Only 7
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : Question for any Nation of Islam member: Qur'an 2:42/"the art of war is deception" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Eno Otu Black Spirituality Religion : Question for any Nation of Islam member; Qur'an 2:137 (people "IN OPPOSTION")... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Therious Black Money Business Jobs : member: RAP Child-Business review Black Money Business Jobs 1
K Support : Avatar and member status Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
Eno Otu Black People : Question for member "WORKINGWHITEMAN" Black People Open Forum 5
dunwiddat Black Relationships : Would You Marry a member you met online Black Relationships 93
OldSoul OldSoul : Destee Famlee Member on The Reid Report - MSNBC OldSoul 0
Jay Dot Logan The Front Porch : New Member. Brightest star in DESTEE sky The Front Porch 11
Destee Violaters / Violations : BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE - Warning - No Aggressive Promotion Without Being a Premium Member Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 20
KMeister The Front Porch : Hello from a new member! The Front Porch 5
Richard Cherry The Front Porch : Hi, new member here! The Front Porch 12
Kemetstry Black People : KLAN MEMBER HONORED IN TULSA Black People Open Forum 22
B The Front Porch : New Member The Front Porch 11
Kamau47 Black People : Beloved Family Member Now With Ancestors Black People Open Forum 14
Destee Higher Standard Required : Want Mature / Sexual / Grown Folk Discussion Threads? - Only in Premium Member Private Forum Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 14
Yeboah Mensah Ghana : New member in Ghana Ghana 8
Moon Child The Front Porch : New member The Front Porch 3
SeekingMaat Quiet Poetry Lounge : RE-MEMBER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Each1teach1 Black People : Former member of Hitler Youth Warns of American Rise of the 4th Reich Black People Open Forum 1
BASAMA ART The Front Porch : BECOME A MEMBER The Front Porch 17
Zuri Armani The Front Porch : New Member The Front Porch 6
E The Front Porch : New Member The Front Porch 7
Tutorials Audio Video Web Conferencing : How To Put A Member On Ignore - Video Tutorial Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Tutorials Support : How To Put A Member On Ignore - Video Tutorial Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 0
Tutorials Audio Video Web Conferencing : How To Tag A Member - Video Tutorial Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Tutorials Support : How To Tag A Member - Video Tutorial Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 0
Destee Support : Member Albums Have Been Restored! Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 14
Ankhur Violaters / Violations : The Palace Dogs, New Member / white racist diatribe Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 1
RAPTOR Black People : Last member of 65,000-year-old tribe dies, taking one of world's earliest languages to the grave Re Black People Open Forum 4
Gorilla Black People : Tea Party Member Accuses Occupy Movements of Operating Rape Camps Black People Open Forum 1
Clef The Front Porch : new member The Front Porch 4
E The Front Porch : New member The Front Porch 4
Destee Premium Members Only : Premium Member Expirations - are about to take effect Premium Members Only 17