Black Positive People : NEW FORUM - Pure positivity & upliftment

Zulile

Jun 24, 2007
Occupation
HR/Finance
Warm greetings, Destee Family!

Welcome to a new forum - dedicated only to positive Black news/events/images/people.

We are in a constant battle against negative media and its long reaching influences - impacting our daily lives on a subconscious level. We should retaliate by ACCENTUATING the good, creating a place to touch base and recognize our achievements.

We see some really good things passing through the forums which could use a dedicated limelight - wonderful posts and information that should have a place to stand together in their brilliance.

Let this be that place!

:heart:
Zulile

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
I agree , we need a place to show the world the outstanding side beyond what they
see and read from the media of us ...................................Awesome positive note

Writspirit

Jul 7, 2008
Occupation
Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
Pure positivity & upliftment

I think this is wonderful. We spend far too much time on what we say is impossible rather than what is possible and how we can pull each other to the top. Looking forward to the positive side of things. Thanks.

UrbanEventsAZ

Dec 3, 2012
Very Very good idea, We as black people should talk and encourage each other . I wish we all could focus on the positive things in our lives and share positive things in the community with one another. I just think positive stories should be out in the media as much as negative press. As you may know, unfortunately the public in general is fascinated more with negative stories and bad press which reflects on our society as a whole.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Warm greetings, Destee Family!

Welcome to a new forum - dedicated only to positive Black news/events/images/people.

We are in a constant battle against negative media and its long reaching influences - impacting our daily lives on a subconscious level. We should retaliate by ACCENTUATING the good, creating a place to touch base and recognize our achievements.

We see some really good things passing through the forums which could use a dedicated limelight - wonderful posts and information that should have a place to stand together in their brilliance.

Let this be that place!

:heart:
Zulile
Zulile

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... And, our people continue to fight in the Diaspora...

The rebels also want the Bozize government to respect previous peace accords providing for the disarmament, demobilization and reintegration of former rebels into society.
Central African Republic is a desperately poor, landlocked nation that has suffered numerous rebellions since independence from France in 1960. Bozize himself came to power in 2003 through a rebellion that was backed by Chadian forces. He has since won two elections
Rebels in C. African Republic seize another town

Associated Press/Ben Curtis - Several hundred protesting merchants, one holding a placard using the french acronym of the country's name, hold a demonstration calling for peace as negotiators prepare for talks with rebels from the north, in downtown Bangui, Central African Republic Saturday, Jan. 5, 2013. The U.N. Security Council urged rebels in the Central African Republic on Friday to halt their military offensive, withdraw from cities they have seized, and take part in negotiations to find a political solution to the impoverished country's longstanding problems. (AP Photo/Ben Curtis)

BANGUI, Central African Republic (AP) — Rebels in Central African Republic seized control of another town on Saturday, just days before they are to begin negotiations with the government in nearby Gabon.
Alindao town was taken by rebels of the Seleka alliance, who now control 11 cities and towns, according to residents of a nearby community.

http://news.yahoo.com/rebels-c-african-republic-seize-another-town-155849775.html

Peace In,

Last edited:

Mochalovekisses

Sep 24, 2013
Very Very good idea, We as black people should talk and encourage each other . I wish we all could focus on the positive things in our lives and share positive things in the community with one another. I just think positive stories should be out in the media as much as negative press. As you may know, unfortunately the public in general is fascinated more with negative stories and bad press which reflects on our society as a whole.
Very true.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.