Black Positive People : NEW FORUM - Pure positivity & upliftment

Zulile

Jun 24, 2007
Occupation
HR/Finance
Warm greetings, Destee Family!

Welcome to a new forum - dedicated only to positive Black news/events/images/people.

We are in a constant battle against negative media and its long reaching influences - impacting our daily lives on a subconscious level. We should retaliate by ACCENTUATING the good, creating a place to touch base and recognize our achievements.

We see some really good things passing through the forums which could use a dedicated limelight - wonderful posts and information that should have a place to stand together in their brilliance.

Let this be that place!

:heart:
Zulile

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
I agree , we need a place to show the world the outstanding side beyond what they
see and read from the media of us ...................................Awesome positive note

Writspirit

Jul 7, 2008
Occupation
Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
Pure positivity & upliftment

I think this is wonderful. We spend far too much time on what we say is impossible rather than what is possible and how we can pull each other to the top. Looking forward to the positive side of things. Thanks.

UrbanEventsAZ

Dec 3, 2012
Very Very good idea, We as black people should talk and encourage each other . I wish we all could focus on the positive things in our lives and share positive things in the community with one another. I just think positive stories should be out in the media as much as negative press. As you may know, unfortunately the public in general is fascinated more with negative stories and bad press which reflects on our society as a whole.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.