OldSoul

Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.BLACKLAND.ORG
Occupation
Staying Alive
This video was kept hidden until now. It is bone-chilling and leaves no doubt about what happened.
Sandra Bland’s side: We now know Sandra Bland was also recording on her own cell phone. See the traffic stop from her perspective. Its a video most, including her family, never knew existed. 39 sec

OldSoul

Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.BLACKLAND.ORG
Occupation
Staying Alive
A routine traffic stop on July 10 led to the arrest of Sandra Bland, who was found dead in her Texas police cell three days later. Police dashboard video released Tuesday shows how the situation escalated.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
A routine traffic stop on July 10 led to the arrest of Sandra Bland, who was found dead in her Texas police cell three days later. Police dashboard video released Tuesday shows how the situation escalated.

Why does he have his weapon out for a traffic stop?

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Why does he have his weapon out for a traffic stop?

Kem that's a taser and he unholstered it once she refused to obey his order to exit her vehicle. Unfortunately her vehicle was still running and there is the risk if he did tase her and she took off she could strike other vehicles on the road and that is dangerous. He made this entire situation go completely sideways and spiral way out of control. Now on the flipside Kem you and I both know that the best "Although not the most popular" course of action is to just obey the officer instead of attempting to school him or her on the same law he/she learned in the police academy. Also on the flip side of this rapidly deteriorating situation is he had the sense to approach her vehicle from the passenger side only because of the numerous instances of police officers getting seriously injured and killed by vehicles smashing into the stopped cars on the side of the road during traffic stops, however he lacked the sense to wait in his cruiser until his requested back-up arrived hopefully with a female officer since I believe he already planned to arrest her.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Kem that's a taser and he unholstered it once she refused to obey his order to exit her vehicle. Unfortunately her vehicle was still running and there is the risk if he did tase her and she took off she could strike other vehicles on the road and that is dangerous. He made this entire situation go completely sideways and spiral way out of control. Now on the flipside Kem you and I both know that the best "Although not the most popular" course of action is to just obey the officer instead of attempting to school him or her on the same law he/she learned in the police academy. Also on the flip side of this rapidly deteriorating situation is he had the sense to approach her vehicle from the passenger side only because of the numerous instances of police officers getting seriously injured and killed by vehicles smashing into the stopped cars on the side of the road during traffic stops, however he lacked the sense to wait in his cruiser until his requested back-up arrived hopefully with a female officer since I believe he already planned to arrest her.

Ok, why did he do all that for a traffic stop? It is obvious he had serious issues.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
Ok, why did he do all that for a traffic stop? It is obvious he had serious issues.

He was acting accordingly until she started questioning him then he went postal like 99% of State Troopers and worst Highway Patrolman go because how dare one question them about highway safety and motor vehicle laws because that's their specialty, that's what they do, that's all they do. Radar Rambos are the lower 1/2% of any law enforcement graduating class. X-Band and K-Band monkeys the lot.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
He was acting accordingly until she started questioning him then he went postal like 99% of State Troopers and worst Highway Patrolman go because how dare one question them about highway safety and motor vehicle laws because that's their specialty, that's what they do, that's all they do. Radar Rambos are the lower 1/2% of any law enforcement graduating class. X-Band and K-Band monkeys the lot.

I've found the ones in Michigan to be shockingly professional. So, I guess I'm spoiled

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
I've found the ones in Michigan to be shockingly professional. So, I guess I'm spoiled

Quite true of the 1% of MSP officers like ex troopers Mark Bessner and his ex partner in idiocy ex trooper Ethan Berger that stay in their lane of competence (Pun intended) and write the required monthly 30 speeders and hook up 6 DUI's on the highways lest they've the misfortune to be reallocated to cities like Detroit to bolster crime mitigation then wind up exacerbating a total non incident "That DPD wouldn't even respond to" into a full blown police involved traffic fatality may GOD rest the soul of Damon Grimes. Let's not forget the infamous bleached blonde waste of taxpayer funded ex MSP Colonel Etue who thanks to her documented case of blatant race based sociopathy Colin Kaepernick won't risk political assassination if she ever became president.

Tasers can actually set people on fire so let's ban them.

man-set-on-fire-83d0.gif

Have a nice day.

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
[QUOTE="Symbol of America, post: 1016578, member: 58137" Kem that's a taser and he unholstered it once she refused to obey his order to exit her vehicle.

Unfortunately her vehicle was still running and there is the risk if he did tase her and she took off she could strike other vehicles on the road and that is dangerous. He made this entire situation go completely sideways and spiral way out of control.

Now on the flipside Kem you and I both know that the best "Although not the most popular" course of action is to just obey the officer instead of attempting to school him or her on the same law he/she learned in the police academy.

Also on the flip side of this rapidly deteriorating situation is he had the sense to approach her vehicle from the passenger side only because of the numerous instances of police officers getting seriously injured and killed by vehicles smashing into the stopped cars on the side of the road during traffic stops, however he lacked the sense to wait in his cruiser until his requested back-up arrived hopefully with a female officer since I believe he already planned to arrest her./QUOTE]
WHATEVER!

This PALEFACE COWARDLY PIG in USA police uniform needs to be found sometime soon with at least a bullet in each kneecap [just executing him would make us nearly as SICK as him] for the so maliciously EVIL manner in which he attacked and brutalised our Sister Sandra Bland for doing nothing at all, not even dangerous driving?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?Black Man.jpg

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek

This PALEFACE COWARDLY PIG in USA police uniform needs to be found sometime soon with at least a bullet in each kneecap [just executing him would make us nearly as SICK as him] for the so maliciously EVIL manner in which he attacked and brutalised our Sister Sandra Bland for doing nothing at all

um, we never do anything back at them. that why they so brave.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: